wiffleball

Another Cop Shooting

"Australian woman who taught yoga and meditation."

Has to be hot, right?

"Australian woman who taught yoga and meditation."

Has to be hot, right?

Her picture is in the article. Rather mannish :thumbsdown:

Her picture is in the article. Rather mannish :thumbsdown:

Looks like she had been running. Pretty damn good for a post workout look.

Honest to God, given where we're at these days, Cnn et al will probably be worried about running this -

for fear that BLM will protest them - because she's a pretty white blonde woman. (without a criminal record)

Robo?

This happened about 6 blocks from my house.

The liberals are gonna have a hard time choosing sides. Another 'F Tha Police!' incident, but he's Somali-American, so they can't get too outraged. :rolleyes:

This happened about 6 blocks from my house.

The liberals are gonna have a hard time choosing sides. Another 'F Tha Police!' incident, but he's Somali-American, so they can't get too outraged. :rolleyes:

Hell, EVERYbody's focked. Trump can't figure out whether to be pro-cop or anti-immigrant.

Honest to God, given where we're at these days, Cnn et al will probably be worried about running this -

for fear that BLM will protest them - because she's a pretty white blonde woman. (without a criminal record)

From your article:

At a healing circle in front of the crime scene, those neighbors and close friends, as well as Black Lives Matter activists and members of Womens March Minnesota, held hands, and talked about the deceased woman, naming her simply as "Justine."

From your article:

At a healing circle in front of the crime scene, those neighbors and close friends, as well as Black Lives Matter activists and members of Womens March Minnesota, held hands, and talked about the deceased woman, naming her simply as "Justine."

Give it time. Besides, I just said the fear of, not the reality.

CNN

Harrity was driving and Noor was in the passenger seat as they drove through the alley looking for a suspect, according to the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension. The squad lights on their vehicle were off.

Harrity told investigators that as they drove down the alley, he was startled by a loud sound near the squad car. Immediately afterward, Ruszczyk approached the driver's side window and Noor fired his weapon, striking Ruszczyk through the driver's side window, Harrity told the BCA.

The officers exited the vehicle and provided medical attention, but Ruszczyk was pronounced dead at the scene.

Both officers are on administrative leave.

Both officers have been identified by their attorneys. Noor offered his condolences to Ruszczyk's family in a statement from his attorney.

"He takes these events very seriously because, for him, being a police officer is a calling," attorney Tom Plunkett said in the statement. "He joined the police force to serve the community and to protect the people he serves. Officer Noor is a caring person with a family he loves and he empathizes with the loss others are experiencing."

Plunkett said he and his client "would like to say more, and will in the future ... however, there are several investigations ongoing and Officer Noor wants to respect the privacy to the family and asks the same in return during this difficult period."
Grief in two countries

Sad story.

Vehicle had a dash cam. Both officers were wearing vest cameras. None of them were turned on.

Chief of police needs to be fired over this. The department has been one hot mess under her leadership.

CNN

Sad story.

Not a lot of info there.

That reads like...they got freaked by a noise and the person approached...and officer shot her past his partner thru the drivers side window?

Looting update ?

Sorry drobs, the person who got shot is white and there's no looting yet. :(

that is shocking

Not a lot of info there.

That reads like...they got freaked by a noise and the person approached...and officer shot her past his partner thru the drivers side window?

The shooter ain't talking, so this probably came from his partner as a possibility.

Thanks for throwing him a bone. LOL He was getting pretty desperate for a response.

Chief of police needs to be fired over this. The department has been one hot mess under her leadership.

I'm not saying the Chief shouldn't be fired, but this incident certainly has nothing to do with the Chief. Now if the Chief doesn't handle the PR well, that would be a black eye.

Thanks for throwing him a bone. LOL He was getting pretty desperate for a response.

I'm sure there will be a shooting drobs can celebrate soon. :thumbsup:

White cop shoots gay Muslim who is part black part Hispanic and an illegal immigrant?

I'm not saying the Chief shouldn't be fired, but this incident certainly has nothing to do with the Chief. Now if the Chief doesn't handle the PR well, that would be a black eye.

As a cop, any reason you can see for not having the dash camera or either of their vest cameras on?

He prays it's a black or Muslim.

As a cop, any reason you can see for not having the dash camera or either of their vest cameras on?

I am NOT making excuses but could venture a guess. To my knowledge ( I haven't been an officer for 7+ years) the cameras might be activated when the squad's overhead lights get activated. Usually, once they're activated, it stores the previous minute which would show what led up to an event. I would think the body camera stays activated once the lights are deactivate, but am not sure.

So, If they had shut their overhead lights off and that deactivated the body camera is the only possible theory. Again, I'm not in tune to the current technology. Maybe Mmmmbeer could shed some light.

• Like 1

It already is a chit-show. I was in St. Paul Monday when this happened. All those yahoos could talk about was the Somali cop killing that woman.

Yeah, if you read that last article I posted (too disgusted to cut and paste that crap), now that CNN has FINALLY decided to 'sort of' cover the story:

No shiit - There is actually more verbiage in that article about why the cop isn't getting as much backing as other cops in the past.

Here's a shocker - Because he's BLACK!

- Fock you. There have been other high-profile shooting in the past few years where the cop as black. - But hey, don't let facts get in the way...

Black Lives Matter check

All Lives Matter absent

Black Lives Matter check

All Lives Matter absent

Tell us how all lives matter is not an actual group and the idea of all lives matter De-emphasizes and marginalizes the plight of black lives matter. Then turn around and use them to make some silly comparison.

Pick one.

I have no idea what you are talking about, but BLM is out there supporting the fact that an unarmed citizen was shot by the police.

All Lives Matter, who criticized BLM for being racist, is no where around.

Where are those people now?

BLM was never a racist movement or anti-police, it was about unarmed citizens getting gunned down, who happened to be primarily black.

They wanted the people of this country to be sympathetic to them as much as they are to white citizens.

I'm not part of BLM nor have I protested on anyone's behalf.

However, I notice a silence among those who claim or rather CLAIMED that it shouldn't matter what color the victim is.

Seems to me, All Lives Matter was nothing more than angry do nothing people.

Which side do YOU stand?

I have no idea what you are talking about, but BLM is out there supporting the fact that an unarmed citizen was shot by the police.

All Lives Matter, who criticized BLM for being racist, is no where around.

Where are those people now?

BLM was never a racist movement or anti-police, it was about unarmed citizens getting gunned down, who happened to be primarily black.

They wanted the people of this country to be sympathetic to them as much as they are to white citizens.

I'm not part of BLM nor have I protested on anyone's behalf.

However, I notice a silence among those who claim or rather CLAIMED that it shouldn't matter what color the victim is.

Seems to me, All Lives Matter was nothing more than angry do nothing people.

Which side do YOU stand?

"Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon" -ring a bell?

BLM was never a racist movement or anti-police,

:rolleyes: