Sign in to follow this  
edjr

People I used to fight with on FFT, I am now friends with.

Yeah there was that :music_guitarred:

rightly so :mad:!

Can't wait for the geek golf event. Two teams, ryder cup (edjr cup) format.

Can't wait for the geek golf event. Two teams, ryder cup (edjr cup) format.

real time?

Geek meet in Vegas at top golf.

top golf? isnt real golf more fun?

I used to think Filthy was an insufferable douche, but he has proven to be a fairly intelligent fella. Unlike most of the other Trrumpettes.

Filthy and Drobeski are the only two that regularly provide source material for their points (besides yours truly). Most of the Trumpsters just chime in to talk to Sho. Which serves its purpose. A team requires members with different strengths.

Ed, have we fought before? I can't recall anything specifically, although we both used to be bigger dooshes who have mellowed with older age. :cheers:

Ed, have we fought before? I can't recall anything specifically, although we both used to be bigger dooshes who have mellowed with older age. :cheers:

I don't think so. at one point I thought you were with the guys who left. You've always been one of the good guys. I don't even remember you being a doosh.

older age and having the greatest gift ever at 40, my son :cheers:

I don't think so. at one point I thought you were with the guys who left. You've always been one of the good guys. I don't even remember you being a doosh.

older age and having the greatest gift ever at 40, my son :cheers:

Oh, I was a doosh, just not with you that I can recall. I used to take this place way too seriously; I now see it for the timewaster that it is. Although I feel a friendship with most of you guys, and would meet anyone here for a drink. We used to do that more, we should think about arranging some meats. We're not getting younger after all. :cheers:

I wasn't part of the great Sanctuary departure but I was a poster there for a number of years. A combination of angering a few posters and generally infrequent attendance earned me a perma-ban. :dunno:

i don't recall many fights. happy to debate until a thread gets trumped/obamaed. there are only a couple of people i ignore (without putting on ignore). get along with 95% of the geeks.

A combination of angering a few posters and generally infrequent attendance earned me a perma-ban. :dunno:

Sad. always knew they were gutless.

I made a list!!!!!

Fock. :angry:

:lol: :cheers:

It's the opposite for me regarding you. Dumb Redwings gear!

:cheers:

I used to be a bit of a hot head here and have argued with a handful, I no longer feel the need to argue / fight.

I genuinely like most of you. :wave:

I got banned for telling giants fan I would punch him in the face if I ever met him for pretending to be a real 9-11 hero when my father's best friend died that day.

He must have ran to Mike and I got a month or 2 timeout.

top golf? isnt real golf more fun?

The pc game links...with online play..amazing

Filthy and Drobeski are the only two that regularly provide source material for their points (besides yours truly). Most of the Trumpsters just chime in to talk ###### to Sho. Which serves its purpose. A team requires members with different strengths.

I dont ever consider source material from this board to have any value what so ever. Ya all post crap from far left or far right sources. Fox news CNN etc. None of it has any value to me.

More interested in if you are willing to listen to others with respect. The source material is gibberish and worthless.

And if you please...the correct term is Trumpettes