Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

***World Series * Red Sox v Dodgers * Game 5***

I think the Red Sox will win in 5 or 6, but I'm rooting for LA. Would like to see Kershaw and Trurner win one.

What's amazing about the Red Sox is they won 108 games and Chris Sale missed a significant portion of the year with injuries.

Lol. The Yankees don't rent the space in Sox fans heads, they own it.

who ? They've been dispatched

The team they were chanting about last night during a WS game. It's fairly obvious.

The team they were chanting about last night during a WS game. It's fairly obvious.

I think that chant is more of a "Fock You" to Yankee fans who we all know were watching. Mission accomplished. :lol:

I think that chant is more of a "Fock You" to Yankee fans who we all know were watching. Mission accomplished. :lol:

Nice try. I still chuckle that they were chanting it at the first patriots super bowl parade. Charlie finally got to kick the ball and all he cared about was Lucy. Lol.

Yankees were also talking mad sh1t saying they wanted the Red Sox only to get their asses kicked. No one is studying the Yankees. Though I will say Jusge is a dam beast and Ive liked him since day 1

Yankees were also talking mad sh1t saying they wanted the Red Sox only to get their asses kicked. No one is studying the Yankees. Though I will say Jusge is a dam beast and Ive liked him since day 1

#fakefangreensoxhat

Game 2 starting pitchers: L.A. Hyun-Jin Ryu vs. Boston David Price

Looks good. Hoping for another Red Sox win!

players play, coaches coach, owners own

Retards troll

(Cockford)

Catchers catch :wub:

Game 3...

PITCHERS:

Red Sox RHP Rick Porcello (17-7, 4.28 ERA regular season. 4.22 ERA postseason)

Dodgers RHP Walker Buehler (8-5, 2.62 ERA regular season, 5.40 ERA postseason)

I think there is a water polo game on, I bet there is a poker game going or something, hell I would watch just about anything other than baseball...

I think there is a water polo game on, I bet there is a poker game going or something, hell I would watch just about anything other than baseball...

you're a Baltimore guy, we understand

I'm not a baseball guy myself, but it's the local team for me and it's the world series. Mentioned it earlier in the thread but I didn't watch one game this year till the WS.

What happened to the 2018 MLB thread that the TroubaDork started last December? It was right after the Yankmes signed Stanton. He figured it was a lock for them to win the WS and turned out to be a giant fail

I'm not a baseball guy myself, but it's the local team for me and it's the world series. Mentioned it earlier in the thread but I didn't watch one game this year till the WS.

I walked away from it in the mid 90's after the strike, fock those entitled crybabies

Wont be able to watch. Little cabin we have in the mountains doesnt have a tv. Ill keep up with it on my phone. Go Sox!

Wont be able to watch. Little cabin we have in the mountains doesnt have a tv. Ill keep up with it on my phone. Go Sox!

#fakefanandcabindigbylie

• Like 1

Buehler with the best stuff of any pitcher so far in this series.

He has been nasty.

They just showed Koufax and I think that guy could throw a shutout tonight. He looks good for an old dude. Never got to see him pitch, but he was always a guy that I thought was top 3 ever, if not #1

• Like 1

He has been nasty.

They just showed Koufax and I think that guy could throw a shutout tonight. He looks good for an old dude. Never got to see him pitch, but he was always a guy that I thought was top 3 ever, if not #1

I thought something similar. When they showed him I thought, fock! Not only is he still alive, but he looks like he could take me out.

Meanwhile, tie game. Bradley smashed that ball.