Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Obama is transphobic/homophobic bigot

Malia Obama is officially a Harvard University freshman.

The former first daughter moved into her campus residence on Monday, officially joining Harvard’s class of 2021, PEOPLE confirms. The 19-year-old and her parents, former President Barack Obama and former First Lady Michelle Obama, were seen out in the Harvard Square area on Monday. Harvard’s Opening Days will continue until the start of the fall academic semester on Aug. 30.

Malia graduated from Washington, D.C.’s private Sidwell Friends School last June. She opted to take a gap year before starting at Harvard.

Before committing to the Cambridge, Massachusetts, school, Malia spent time touring multiple private colleges, including Ivy Leagues Princeton, Harvard, Brown and the University of Pennsylvania.

During her gap year, Malia did an internship with the Weinstein Co., a film and television production and distribution company founded by brothers Bob and Harvey Weinstein. She also attended the Sundance Film Festival in January, and traveled in June with her parents and sister to Bali, among other trips.

Though Malia briefly delayed the start of her college years, then-President Barack Obama told PEOPLE in December that his older daughter – and her younger sister Sasha, 16 – were “ready to get out, just out from their parents’ house.”

“The fact that their parents’ house is the White House may add to it,” he noted. “But Malia’s going off to college. She’s a grown woman.”

The former president added that the White House has a “sentimentality about” it, saying, “It is different for them than for most kids in that when they leave, they won’t be able to come back home. Malia’s spoken about how she regrets the fact that she won’t have that home base in the same way.”

Obama revealed last year the advice he gave his older daughter about higher education. “Be open to new experiences when you go to college,” he said. “Don’t go to college just to duplicate the same experience you had in high school.”

how does he know that they are girls that will date men, maybe they are transfluid pansexual homoerotic Zi's who will find men who identify as women on weekends

how does he know that they are girls that will date men, maybe they are transfluid pansexual homoerotic Zi's who will find men who identify as women on weekends

What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?

I'm not too sure ,either .

But I'm drunk and shallow :banana:

I'm not too sure ,either .

But I'm drunk and shallow :banana:

the left and their identity politics. Calling someone a girl is bigoted, assuming they will date men is homophobic

after all, according to them if a straight man says its disgusting to date a tranny, its hate speech

also its just a joke, I found ironic

Ben Shapiro got called all kinds of names for calling a tranny He

the left and their identity politics. Calling someone a girl is bigoted, assuming they will date men is homophobic

after all, according to them if a straight man says its disgusting to date a tranny, its hate speech

also its just a joke, I found ironic

Ben Shapiro got called all kinds of names for calling a tranny He

You may have posted the wrong article...as none of it has a damn thing to do with your rant or thread title.

HTH

apparently you dont understand the irony of progressives

We'll give it a day and see if any of us do.

apparently you dont understand the irony of progressives

apparently you don't understands the word you quoted...nor the word irony

His daughter got in to Harvard? What are the odds of that? Only in America!

Do we have a folder/archive where we keep the "most interesting" threads in different categories for an end of the year awards celebration? Cause this has to be a contender for in the category of "dumbest focking interpretation of a news story".

Do we have a folder/archive where we keep the "most interesting" threads in different categories for an end of the year awards celebration? Cause this has to be a contender for in the category of "dumbest focking interpretation of a news story".

You could put a very specific string of text like "#postofyearnominee" and at the end of the year search that and all the threads containing that will show up.

• Like 1

Every time I think I've seen the dumbest thread possible around here...

Well, that just sounds like a challenge. :lol:

His daughter got in to Harvard? What are the odds of that? Only in America!

There's a lot of different directions to go in with this comment. It would be too easy though

There's a lot of different directions to go in with this comment. It would be too easy though

Well, my point is that the elitists in our country get to send their kids to the best schools, whether they deserve it or not. Maybe she does, but common sense would say that the number one factor to getting into our elite universities is wealth. It sure seems the wealthy kids are smarter than the other millions and millions of kids. Same people that turn around and preach to the rest of us about inclusion and diversity. Doesn't seem they are very diverse or inclusive.

you guys just can't take a joke

Seems more like you have no clue how to tell a joke.

• Like 1

fwiw, I had just watched this before I read that article

jeeeeezus...people actually watch sh;t like that??? holy fock...seriously i'd put a gun in my mouth if i had to endure that show for more than that clip...are they are on a different planet???

jeeeeezus...people actually watch sh;t like that??? holy fock...seriously i'd put a gun in my mouth if i had to endure that show for more than that clip...are they are on a different planet???

I just saw the clip on youtube, watching Louder with Crowder, and was like WTF? Then about 15 mins later I was reading about Obamas and this was still in my head