Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Commemorative Trump-Kim Jong Un peace talk coin.

That's a good price.

Was it available at the MAGA online store for 25% off on Memorial Day, promo code REMEMBER?

Did Obama have a coin made for when he gave his terrorist muslim buddies in Iran billions ?

hope you got yours at the laughable 19.95 price :lol:

Pretty sad effort, even grading on a curve because it you...still only 2/10.

Pretty sad effort, even grading on a curve because it you...still only 2/10.

you can always peenie this thread

Libtards with egg on face again. It never gets old.

Pretty sad that the orange dotard is more excited to meet with a mass murdering dictatorial fucktard like un but can't even bother to get along with our own closest allies.

On the bright side, Putin is getting every pennies worth.

Pretty sad that the orange dotard is more excited to meet with a mass murdering dictatorial fucktard like un but can't even bother to get along with our own closest allies.

Out of ammo and throwing empty shell casings.

Liberals are focking deranged.

he should sneakily fly them over billions in cash and sneakily try to let them use our banking system. That's what a good president would do.
  • Like 1

Liberals are focking deranged.

Absolutely nuts. They hope the economy tanks and that the peace talks fail and that the G7 continues to fock the American worker in the ass. Totally insane.

Why do they hate America?

Absolutely nuts. They hope the economy tanks and that the peace talks fail and that the G7 continues to fock the American worker in the ass. Totally insane.

they do, it can't be argued. Mental cases

Why on earth would they be against us on the trade issue? It's not bad enough that we have to foot the bill to defend these countries but we are supposed to bend over forever and let them tarriff our goods and not vice-versa? Like Trump said, we win this battle a thousand out of a thousand times. They need us more. Art of the deal.

• Like 1

Why on earth would they be against us on the trade issue? It's not bad enough that we have to foot the bill to defend these countries but we are supposed to bend over forever and let them tarriff our goods and not vice-versa? Like Trump said, we win this battle a thousand out of a thousand times. They need us more. Art of the deal.

Agreed. I sat and thought had Obama done these things would have I supported him? Absolutely. Without question. I would have thought, listen, I might not agree with him on all the issues but I can't argue that he's putting America first and truly cares.

Sadly, he didn't and didn't, but, hey, he was good with the big werds and gosh darn it, people liked him, which, as we all know, is the only thing that matters when you are President.

Yup, sad.

Bill Maher said he's hoping for a recession on his show the other night. Claims it's worth it so we don't lose our democracy. I'm ashamed I went to see this tool once.

Think he gives them some uranium ?

:lol:

That would be the ultimate troll.

Trump tweets "My cabinet in talks with Putin. Transfer 20% of US uranium to Russia company with ties to Kremlin :lol: I am going to send Carter Page, give speech first to bank with ties to Kremlin for $500k. Jigga gotta eat. Once the other hundred million has transferred from the various parties & countries (you too Canada) involved to my various Trump charities, we will issue the proper permits to ship the uranium out of the country"

Sky screaming commences.

Any other presidents issue a commemorative coin in advance of some legislative or diplomatic thingie? Who gets paid for it?

Just wondering.

Any other presidents issue a commemorative coin in advance of some legislative or diplomatic thingie? Who gets paid for it?

Just wondering.

Obama got a Nobel in advance of his entire presidency. Didn't seem to bother you.

Shocked if Drobs hasnt bought out every last one just to keep for himself and be buried with.

• Like 1

Obama got a Nobel in advance of his entire presidency. Didn't seem to bother you.

POW!!! And MDC has left the building....

“This is history. Regardless of what happens in that meeting between the two dictators, what we are seeing right now ― this is history.”

Don't look at me, that was from Fox & Friends.

Are there any Ding! Dong! NAFTA's dead! commemorative coins available?

Are there any Ding! Dong! NAFTA's dead! commemorative coins available?

I think it's scheduled to be minted right after the Hillary Clinton/Rikers Prison coin.