Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

If Nick foles wins a 2nd Superbowl

You are free to not want Eli in the HOF, I agree and think most others do as well that he is not a sure-fire first ballot HOFer, but I'll repeat myself, only 5 players QBs or any position have multiple Super Bowl MVPs 3 are in the HOF already and the other 2 will be soon enough. You don't have to like it but it's reality.

Maybe, but the catch happened, the championships happened, the Super Bowl Mvps happened, the HOF will happen...

It's no biggie for most people. The HOF has let in a lot of mediocrity in the past.

No problem with that , all mediocre QBs who win multiple titles and are top ten all-time in the counting stats, should get in the HOF. We can even call it the Eli test if you prefer

The watering down of the Hall of Fame is disappointing. Having a slightly better than average QB in there like Eli only adds to it. It's not like he'd be the only one in there that doesn't belong.

I hope the voters do the right thing and keep him out, but I doubt they will.

I hope they do the right thing and vote him in and I am confident they will do so.

The watering down of the Hall of Fame is disappointing. Having a slightly better than average QB in there like Eli only adds to it. It's not like he'd be the only one in there that doesn't belong.

I hope the voters do the right thing and keep him out, but I doubt they will.

Yeah he’s going in.

Watering down of the HOF I agree with you.

I don’t even pay attention to ou gets in anymore.

Update ?

Foles will be a free agent (or will be traded). He will get a 5-year deal, stink for 2, and be released. He will subsequently retire and become a minister.

Over the next 25 years, Eagles fans will be wondering why the Eagles don't bring Foles in to be a backup.

next year?

Rumor I saw recently has Jax sending Fournette for Foles. It makes a lot of sense; Foles is going to get paid somewhere and Coughlin doesn't like Fournette.

Rumor I saw recently has Jax sending Fournette for Foles. It makes a lot of sense; Foles is going to get paid somewhere and Coughlin doesn't like Fournette.

I heard that as well, but locally, there's no buzz. I don't think the Eagles want Fournette either. It sounds like the Eagles would rather have a draft pick that him.

I heard that as well, but locally, there's no buzz. I don't think the Eagles want Fournette either. It sounds like the Eagles would rather have a draft pick that him.

Fournette missed 11 games in his first 2 years in the league. Last year only averaged 3.3 yards per carry in 8 games on pace for less than 1000 yards rushing. I think even in fantasy that dude drops big next year.

Jags have and had a lot more problems besides Fournette.

I think in the right situation and system he will be a very good player.

I would like to see him traded for Foles, Fournette would have very good success I think with the Eagles, but Foles won’t with the Jags.

And who so ever was not found written on the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Amen

Revelation 20:15.

Espn is saying today. They're gonna franchise tag and trade him.

Espn is saying today. They're gonna franchise tag and trade him.

How does that work? They franchise Foles and he gets an average of top 5 QB salaries in the league? Then they have to trade that salary? I think I am misunderstanding because noone would want him.

How does that work? They franchise Foles and he gets an average of top 5 QB salaries in the league? Then they have to trade that salary? I think I am misunderstanding because noone would want him.

Simple, the new team will make a deal with the Eagles contingent on Foles accepting their offer. So, if the Broncos want Foles, they'll go to the Eagles and offer them a deal... say a 2nd and a 3rd. If the Eagles accept, the Broncos would then work on a deal with Foles. If the Broncos and Foles agree to a deal, the Eagles just officially accept the 2nd and 3rd round picks in lieu of the two 1st round picks that is supposed to be the compensation of signing a franchise tagged player.