Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Francis - World of Warcraft free stuff rage

Love this guy :clap:

He is even a good watch without sound... I like how he seamlessly inserts the brownie into his mouth mid rage and just continues on.... Cant tell what he's talking about, but he's clearly not happy.

Ed are you playing Skyrim yet?

No. Never been interested.

I highly recommend it. It's seriously one of the best games I've ever played if not the best ever.

I highly recommend it. It's seriously one of the best games I've ever played if not the best ever.

it's solo right?

I disagree completely. I thought the combat system was dated, and the quests were repetitive.

it's solo right?

Yup, it's like the other Elder Scrolls games. It's the sequel to Oblivion but is set 200 years later.

Sooo, skibum and Dan are virgins.

Good for you guys

At least I am not a 30 year old living in my moms basement. :thumbsup:

:unsure:

:doh:

Its been bugging the crap out of me who this guy sounds like and i just figured it out. Lou Holtz. A big fat Lou Holtz.

Also apparently its Sparkle Ponies, not Sparklebunnies.

he starts with a banana... but he's obviously never eaten fruit and can't "open" a banana.

so he moves on to chips, cookies, and a 2liter bottle of sugar!

:overhead:

"I spent 4 years of my life achieving level 85... and now they're giving it away!"

:overhead:

this is actually what i picture RP to look like

Was he about to eat a potato when he was talking about sparklebunny?

that is hilarious.

Pretty sure that was a pear, though he did confused and tried to peel it like a :banana:

this is actually what i picture RP to look like

spot on

he starts with a banana... but he's obviously never eaten fruit and can't "open" a banana.

so he moves on to chips, cookies, and a 2liter bottle of sugar!

If you look closely, its Diet Sunkist :doublethumbsup:

can size?

can size?

Wait... WTF happened to his speech impediment thingy where he "shouns like shish!?"

RIGGED!!! FOCKING RIGGED!! :mad:

Francis is a cop. :o

Francis knows the camers is on... it appears that this cop somehow forgot that key point. :dunno:

Francis knows the camers is on... it appears that this cop somehow forgot that key point. :dunno:

Same wild mood-swings though, from completely calm and reasonable to raving lunatic in a nano-second.

Same wild mood-swings though, from completely calm and reasonable to raving lunatic in a nano-second.

Oh, absolutely... both are suffering from Professor Turgesson's Syndrome.

Except the fat warcraft guy is intentionally going crazy because a he is filming himself

Maine Republicans have created a webpage revealing that Democrat candidate Colleen Lachowicz plays an orc rogue in World of Warcraft (WoW). Ms Lachowicz's liking for back-stabbing and poison in WoW raise questions about her "fitness for office", they claim.

As part of its campaign efforts, the Republican party in the state created "Colleen's World" - a website that compiles information about Ms Lachowicz's orc rogue Santiaga. An orc is a mythical human-like creature, generally described as fierce and combative.

RINK FIXORED

:wacko:

Maine Republicans have created a webpage revealing that Democrat candidate Colleen Lachowicz plays an orc rogue in World of Warcraft (WoW). Ms Lachowicz's liking for back-stabbing and poison in WoW raise questions about her "fitness for office", they claim.

do these Republicans clarify that she unqualified because she's only fantasy back-stabbing and poisoning and not engaging in the real thing.

Several comments...

1. That Francis guy is hilarious. I used to play WoW, and the best part is to fock with people like that. The actual game is boring tedium... the fun is focking with other people.

2. That website about the Maine candidate is focking retarded.

3. I hope someone uploads the video where Francis' fat ass has a coronary on camera while ranting about whatever the fock is p1ssing off the harccore WoW nerds that week.