Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Emmys

Just watched a couple of YouTube videos. Cuz, no way in hell watching the actual.

Yeah, if you had a drinking game where you had to drink a shot every time they said diversity? Well that charcoal taste will get out of your mouth after they pump your stomach and you should probably be able to leave the hospital by the end of the week.

The only person you could apparently make fun of is Rosanne.

They apparently ran out of time. If they could do it all over again? Guarantee they would cut Will Ferrell. I don't know why this guy doesn't understand when it's not working just fuucking end it. But instead he double and triples down on it as some sort of punishment to the audience for not laughing at his unfunniness.

Kate McKinnon cleans up good. But she's a lesbian, so what's the point?

Speaking of SNL, the two guys who do Weekend Update? Should stick to that.

I did learn something. No kidding. Netflix is going to spend 8 billion dollars this year on 700 series. 700! What the hell? If you're out of work as an actor in Hollywood? You're Roseanne. No wonder they're bringing in hundreds of Brits at a time.

So there you go, everything you need to know about the Emmys without actually having to watch them.

I really loved the part where they gave emmy reperations. Sooooooo uh..funny.

It disgusts me when you click on the Drudge Report and the top twelve stories are about the Emmys. Just ignore them already as pretty much every television viewer in the country has and maybe they will go away. It amazes me here how many of you nitwits know all their names and goings on in their lives. Why does anyone care?

I didn't pay attention when I was in the US. I didn't either before they started virtue signalling and turning it into a political game and because of the virtue signalling, I certainly won't start paying attention anytime soon, likely never.

I'll likely remain 0-fer-lifetime on tuning in to Oscars, Grannys, Music Awards, ESPYs, Tonys, whatever other ones, I couldn't even tell you their names. I don't care who's dating who, who's pissed off at who.

Beyond rat's ass. Like an amoeba's ass.

Just watched a couple of YouTube videos. Cuz, no way in hell watching the actual.

Yeah, if you had a drinking game where you had to drink a shot every time they said diversity? Well that charcoal taste will get out of your mouth after they pump your stomach and you should probably be able to leave the hospital by the end of the week.

The only person you could apparently make fun of is Rosanne.

They apparently ran out of time. If they could do it all over again? Guarantee they would cut Will Ferrell. I don't know why this guy doesn't understand when it's not working just fuucking end it. But instead he double and triples down on it as some sort of punishment to the audience for not laughing at his unfunniness.

Kate McKinnon cleans up good. But she's a lesbian, so what's the point?

Speaking of SNL, the two guys who do Weekend Update? Should stick to that.

I did learn something. No kidding. Netflix is going to spend 8 billion dollars this year on 700 series. 700! What the hell? If you're out of work as an actor in Hollywood? You're Roseanne. No wonder they're bringing in hundreds of Brits at a time.

So there you go, everything you need to know about the Emmys without actually having to watch them.

Thanks for the update, but I don't watch nor care about DNC political rallies.

• Like 1

I saw Henry Winkler won his first Emmy at 72 years old... Started playing The Fonz at 27. :doublethumbsup:

I look like the 72 year old Fonz. At least that's what my wife told me. :mad:

I look like the 72 year old Fonz. At least that's what my wife told me. :mad:

Shoulda told her she looks like joanie . ☠

I saw Henry Winkler won his first Emmy at 72 years old... Started playing The Fonz at 27. :doublethumbsup:

Great. I hear he's the nicest guy. And he is a very definition of a working actor. Never going to be rich, but he just keeps plugging away. Does a lot of work apparently behind the scenes too.

I didn't watch but saw some pretty good clips on YouTube. Peter Dinklage won and Game of Thrones won, so that was great. The song about diversity was funny, imo.

Tears in my eyes over the proposal.

Maybe there is hope for me yet.

Apparently, I'm beyond hope.

because pretty much my first and only thought was wait a minute, they're giving an award to the director I have another award show? What kind of serious Rabbit Hole are we falling down?

And in three more weeks the golden camera Awards will grant An aWard to the director of the Emmys for his filming of the director of the Oscars proposing to his girlfriend...

Diversity has nothing to do with merit. Diversity has nothing to do with quality. Diversity has nothing to do with how well you do your job. Diversity has nothing to do with anything except surface window dressing. And, yet, it is a defining, dominant characteristic as far as the Left is concerned.

not even a little funny. Not one bit.

Really? I thought the Bryan Cranston bit was hilarious.

Really? I thought the Bryan Cranston bit was hilarious.

there was literally not a single bit of this funny. Not even the part where they are blatantly racist to a white man who played the lead in a hit show. It's funny TO YOU because it is black people doing it. If these were all white people getting things black people earned i somehow doubt you would find it funny.

Hey Craig Ehlo. Here is Michael Jordans championship ring. You deserve it.

Racism cloaked in comedy is still racism

Racism? Why do you keep calling that racism? That is not racist! Do you know what racism means?

That is pointing out a fact that the Wire has been named one of the best shows on television but yet none of the characters have won an Emmy.

Maybe you need to redefine what's racist.

Bryan Cranston is a wonderful well deserving actor and I love him even more for making fun of himself here.

No one who watched Breaking Bad thinks that he won because he was white, it's a joke.

It's not racist to make fun.

I think it would've been more funny if they included white actors since white people get butt hurt so easily about such matters.

Like Henry Winkler clearly should've won for the Fonz and a reparations Emmy is well deserved.

Robin Williams should've won for Mork and Mindy but they couldn't stop giving it to the actor that was in All in the Family.

He's dead so not funny. (I mean RW is dead)

Bryan Cranston is a wonderful well deserving actor and I love him even more for making fun of himself here.

I didn't see him making fun of himself in the video. Did he make fun of himself on the Emmy's?

Racism? Why do you keep calling that racism? That is not racist! Do you know what racism means?

That is pointing out a fact that the Wire has been named one of the best shows on television but yet none of the characters have won an Emmy.

Maybe you need to redefine what's racist.

No one who watched Breaking Bad thinks that he won because he was white, it's a joke.

It's not racist to make fun.

I think it would've been more funny if they included white actors since white people get butt hurt so easily about such matters.

Like Henry Winkler clearly should've won for the Fonz and a reparations Emmy is well deserved.

Robin Williams should've won for Mork and Mindy but they couldn't stop giving it to the actor that was in All in the Family.

He's dead so not funny. (I mean RW is dead)

Sooooo if I wore blackface and made people laugh. It would not be racist. It would be funny. Right.

Sooooo if I wore blackface and made people laugh. It would not be racist. It would be funny. Right.

Blackface isn't funny because it's not necessary to paint your face black in order to portray a black person, it's overkill.

See the black woman in the pictured in my user icon. Her skin isn't "black" it's caramel colored.