Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

How can anybody care about the Royal Family?

Saw where security is 8m alone.

And the TPs pay for that.

Pretty sure Queenie could sell her diamond encrusted tampon box to cover that.

Your wide? My old lady would de-nut me for that one.

Looks like an MDC typo, not a 'my job keeps me so fit I (probably) don't need to go to the gym' typo.

jesus fuckin christ, check out this drivel. Could you imagine sitting thru this nightmare?

...and the stupid fuckin hats.

There's at least one of you that watched this morning....and teared up.

Poosies.:)

I just saw a pic of Serena Williams at the wedding. Oof, one would have to be ok looking at her and basically seeing a dude

Heard a snippet of a recap on NPR. I guess the big outrage is they invited a black priest and he blacked it all up. Last thing you want to do is give a Nger a microphone and a world stage.

That's a huge mistake in this context. British sermons are notoriously short. Don't blather on just get it over with. That literally is the fundamental precept of the Church of England I'm pretty sure. Whereas blacks drag everything out. Ever heard them do the national anthem? You know when they weren't kneeling. "Free" is one syllable arsehole.

Apparently the crowds pretty pissed off about that. And even with the celebrities and Loyals there a lot of sideways glances. I can totally see that.

Huge racism in the UK that Was just boiling below the surface anyway. Then you bring in Martin Luther blowhard and it's going to piss off a lot of people.

I just saw a pic of Serena Williams at the wedding. Oof, one would have to be ok looking at her and basically seeing a dude

Didn't she married a bazillionaire? What the hell is he thinking? I mean, there's Jungle Fever, then there's picking flies off her back.

Since you love to talk about how crazy wimmen folk are, let's talk about Meghan Markle's half-brother. This is just the short of it: He has written to magazines slamming Meghan. He pens an open letter to Prince Harry urging him to walk away from the wedding a week or so before it, saying all sorts of unfavorable things about her. He's oddly not invited to the wedding, but he flies into the UK in time for it. Now he tells the Mirror that he couldn't be more proud of his sister and he feels like an "ass" and then he shared a number of fond memories of her. We can skate over this though and focus on the other batshit crazy, greedy half-sibling who has ovaries :thumbsup:

Didn't she married a bazillionaire? What the hell is he thinking? I mean, there's Jungle Fever, then there's picking flies off her back.

She's gonna shot someday. Not some drive by but at the zoo while holding her child.

She's gonna shot someday. Not some drive by but at the zoo while holding her child.

Harambe

Missed it. Was it a sleeveless muscle dress?

What channel is the Royal Honeymoon televised?

Let me know when they show the royal wedding of Zamunda.

I can watch that one anytime its on.

Man, you are the biggest racist here and it isn't close. :(

That didn't take long. SNL already started ripping on the black preacher. Tracy Morgan took the part. Pretty good.😂