Sign in to follow this  
bob19reg

First Pick 12 Team Keeper

12 team keeper league. Slaton is my keeper Keepers are below, do I take an LT/Gore type or stud WR like Fitz/Moss and hold my breath until the wrap around?

My thought is to get the stud WR since the RB's are so /so and there are lot of rbbc's.

ANY INPUT IS APPRECIATED.

Keepers

1 Slaton

2 Marion Barber

3 Matt Forte

4 M J-D

5 Steve Smith WR

6 Chris Johnson

7. Clinton Portis

8. Brandon Jacobs

9 Deangelo Williams

10. Micheal Turner

11. Steven Jackson

12 AP

I would take Fitz myself. He is still young and you can hold onto him for ears to come if you want.

Unless your league has passing TD's as 6 (in which case I go Brady), I'd take Gore. he's a dual threat RB who will see a ton of touches. Having 2 true #1 RB's will be tough to tangle with... I think there will be decent WR's available when it comes back to you (Housh/Bowe/Vjack)

at WR, I personally would rank them: AJ, Moss, Calvin, Fitz.

Check out mine please:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=346927

what is your scoring system? What pick do you have? Can't really go wrong w/Fitz since you already have a solid RB

what is your scoring system? What pick do you have? Can't really go wrong w/Fitz since you already have a solid RB

I have the first pick, standard scoring, 6pts for rushing/rec td's 4 pts for passing td's.

I'd take a running back. Good running backs are much thinner than receivers, because as you said, there are so many RBBC's now. So if you can get two solid full-time starters, do it.