Sign in to follow this  
mobb_deep

This Midget is Pretty Hot

A solid 5!

I don't like tats really, I don't have any.

my chick has like 3 or 4 and has that ridiculously stupid skeleton tat on the back of her arm,.

I'm certainly not going to stop sticking her for tattoos. That's just dumb

What the hell is wrong w u guys? Shes smoking hot. U see that azz and tatas? Beautiful face and skin too. An easy 7 and pushing 9 on a midget scale. Higher for me personally cuz that body is B-E-

A-yootiful. . Those bare shots from behind? Some of you rookies wouldnt even know what to do with girl bent over like that.

Some of the pictures are NSFW.

http://m.imgur.com/a/ZR76t

:wub:

Some NSFW? Do you work for Larry Flynt or Bob Guccione?

A solid 5!

Wrong. Chicks like this you must rate on a 1-5 scale in half-number increments.

She's hot any hetero on here would hit it if she was nekid in front of u

Those bare shots from behind? Some of you rookies wouldnt even know what to do with girl bent over like that.

Please. Everyone knows what to do. Help her get upright, so she can get dressed for a good bible study session.

No kidding

She would have made a really hot stretched-out person. :(

She's hot any hetero on here would hit it if she was nekid in front of u

Therein lies the problem

Mini Muffin

Actually, I found out that it's Jemma Suicide/Sizzling Sierra, and she is an "alternative" Suicide Girls model.

Therein lies the problem

Being a fat, slovenly, overly opinionated, message board obsessed, havent been laid in 15yrs derelict doesnt mean gay. So plenty of guys here have hope.

Wrong. Chicks like this you must rate on a 1-5 scale in half-number increments.

Hey man. At least i put a disclaimer!

For those who asked what her name is, apparently she's a Suicide Girl. Her twitter is @JemmaSuicideM and she also goes be "Sizzling Sierra" on some sites.

• Like 1

Hey man. At least i put a disclaimer!

For those who asked what her name is, apparently she's a Suicide Girl. Her twitter is @JemmaSuicideM and she also goes be "Sizzling Sierra" on some sites.

So does that mean she will be killing herself?

:dunno:

She is a little thicker than I like, but I would definitely bang her. I would do it just for the novelty, but she is cute and I don't think that I would be creeped out in a GFIAFP way. You can tell she is all woman. Or at least Little Woman. :o

She looks like a freak...

in bed.

:wub:

Bucket list item huh ... like maybe a handful on here have been with someone that hot. Wait I forget this is the geek club everyone on here only bangs models

Bucket list item huh ... like maybe a handful on here have been with someone that hot. Wait I forget this is the geek club everyone on here only bangs models

The midget part is the bucket. Hard to find. But yes, 90% of this place would jiz within 5 feet of her, yet will claim shes below them (figuratively of course).

She is a little thicker than I like, but I would definitely bang her. I would do it just for the novelty, but she is cute and I don't think that I would be creeped out in a GFIAFP way. You can tell she is all woman. Or at least Little Woman. :o

This. :thumbsup:

Hell to the yes. Hulk smash that sh!t. Can you imagine how big that would make your cack look?

Twice as big! Or 28 inches in my case.

10/10 would bang more than once. If I wasn't married or was dating someone she would be one of my regular hookups

How tall do you think she is? My wife is barely 5 feet. I had a little redhead spinner who was maybe 4'10" in college that was fun. I like them petite and I imagine she might be like 4'4". :dunno:

How tall do you think she is? My wife is barely 5 feet. I had a little redhead spinner who was maybe 4'10" in college that was fun. I like them petite and I imagine she might be like 4'4". :dunno:

Looks like she would fit perfectly(head hits one arm rest and her feet to the next one) on that love seat couch. Anybody with a love seat and a tape measure handy?

She's exactly how like em built. Doesn't matter if they can't ride space mountain or their head hits the ceiling fan. :love:

Back when I was going to USC there was a 4'10 girl I met in my psychology class that ended up with me and her banging quite a bit. She had surprisingly big breasts for someone so tiny. When she got drunk she turned into a freak and would let me do anything I wanted. Fun times

Looks like she would fit perfectly(head hits one arm rest and her feet to the next one) on that love seat couch. Anybody with a love seat and a tape measure handy?

She's exactly how like em built. Doesn't matter if they can't ride space mountain or their head hits the ceiling fan. :love:

I'm sitting on one and grabbed a tape measure -- 4 feet. :thumbsup: