Sign in to follow this  
Mungwater

Making a murderer

All that sh1t going on and they hide where he was taken from his lawyers so they can drill him in private with questions.

just trying and trying and trying to convince him he did something to wrong and to admit he did it.

Without a lawyer :wall:

Steven's Grandparents, must be brother and sister, just like his parents?

shackled to the bed and invites his nephew to join in :lol:

sure he did

seems more likely the 16 year old was raping her and his uncle tried to help hide it.

Kid says to his mother.

"They say my statements were inconsistent"

"what does inconsistent mean" :lol:

Mother answers

"I don't know"

:doh:

holy fock

I just started watching. are there really 10, 50 minute episodes?

where the fock do you people find time for this sh1t?

You've never watched 10 episodes of an hour long tv show? Or is it just that because it's documentary style you thought it was like a 2-3 part series? That's understandable if it's the case.

All that sh1t going on and they hide where he was taken from his lawyers so they can drill him in private with questions.

just trying and trying and trying to convince him he did something to wrong and to admit he did it.

Without a lawyer :wall:

shackled to the bed and invites his nephew to join in :lol:

sure he did

seems more likely the 16 year old was raping her and his uncle tried to help hide it.

Kid says to his mother.

"They say my statements were inconsistent"

"what does inconsistent mean" :lol:

Mother answers

"I don't know"

:doh:

holy fock

His mom should just show Brendan your posts. ;)

:lol:

My IQ is at least 75

she's kinda bangable :dunno:

The kid reminds me of Digby. Kinda slow and desperate for attention.

The kid reminds me of Digby. Kinda slow and desperate for attention.

:D

seriously though. No matter how slow you are.

How can you never get upset, yell or show any emotion when you've been coerced to admit you've done something you didn't do? :

Even when talking to your mother on the phone? :wall:

these focks have like 0 emotion, all of them. is that how it is up there? all inbred mongoloids?

Dassey - "100, 200 or 300 yards away"

Lawyer - "yards or feet, do you know the difference"

Dassey - "Not really"

:o

Me thinks ya'll that think he is guilty don't understand the meaning of "beyond a reasonable doubt"

Len Kachinsky should be disbarred

I told you it was infuriating.

I told you it was infuriating.

Holy sh1t is it? Maybe netflix made it look as if they were innocent.

Now the prosecutor loses his job for sexting girls of domestic abuse :wall: :mad:

DA FUQ~~~~~~

Me thinks ya'll that think he is guilty don't understand the meaning of "beyond a reasonable doubt"

Are you talking about Dassey or Avery? I think there is plenty of reasonable doubt surrounding Dassey. I think he was involved to some level can't really say how much. I have no real doubts about Avery's guilt in the murder.

Are you talking about Dassey or Avery? I think there is plenty of reasonable doubt surrounding Dassey. I think he was involved to some level can't really say how much. I have no real doubts about Avery's guilt in the murder.

Both really.

Dassey said he didn't do anything, until they convinced him to "admit it and you'll be better off' :rolleyes:

so they chained her to the bed and raped her? then dragged her out to the garage and killed her there? no one saw this? all those focking people, during midday?

Couple things...

Reading "Indefensible"...its a book from one of the early prosecutors who disects the documentary. Pretty fascinating. Ill just say the makers appear to have done some interesting editing.

Secondly...Dateline this friday has a special on the case FYI.

Sorry, as usual I'm late to the party.

Finished watching, I don't know if Steven Avery is guilty or not. I don't think anyone can say definitively he is innocent or guilty. Too many things don't add up.

But the one thing I do know is that dummy Dassey's confession was coerced. 100% no doubt in my mind.

I honestly don't care if Avery stays in jail the rest of his life or gets out tomorrow. Dassey needs be released immediately.

Couple things...

Reading "Indefensible"...its a book from one of the early prosecutors who disects the documentary. Pretty fascinating. Ill just say the makers appear to have done some interesting editing.

Secondly...Dateline this friday has a special on the case FYI.

This. A local reporter who reported on this story is saying the same thing. They are leaving key pieces out to craft a narrative that these two are nothing but Angels from Heaven, wrongly imprisoned.

This. A local reporter who reported on this story is saying the same thing. They are leaving key pieces out to craft a narrative that these two are nothing but Angels from Heaven, wrongly imprisoned.

I don't doubt Avery is a POS and was probably going to end up in jail at one time or another.

But I'd like to hear the reasons why this low IQ kid is a POS?

I don't doubt Avery is a POS and was probably going to end up in jail at one time or another.

But I'd like to hear the reasons why this low IQ kid is a POS?

He helped his uncle cover up the murder of an innocent young woman, and may have participated in said murder. :dunno:

I think its funny, how some here act like they "know" the answer to what happened. LOL. Just shows how your IQ is likely similar to that of Brendan Dassey.

People react based on what they want to believe. The other day, someone on here said that Jayme Closs was involved and talked the guy into it. Brilliant thinking.

Now we have some acting like they know Avery did do it or that he didn't do it. If you know, then by gosh, share your knowledge with law enforcement and lets get this all taken care of. But be sure to let law enforcement know that the info you have, is correct, and that the rest is just hearsay.

He helped his uncle cover up the murder of an innocent young woman, and may have participated in said murder. :dunno:

Based on what? His coerced testimony?

What physical evidence ties Dassey to anything that might have happened?

I think its funny, how some here act like they "know" the answer to what happened. LOL. Just shows how your IQ is likely similar to that of Brendan Dassey.

People react based on what they want to believe. The other day, someone on here said that Jayme Closs was involved and talked the guy into it. Brilliant thinking.

Now we have some acting like they know Avery did do it or that he didn't do it. If you know, then by gosh, share your knowledge with law enforcement and lets get this all taken care of. But be sure to let law enforcement know that the info you have, is correct, and that the rest is just hearsay.

This. I've now watched both documentaries and read 3 books on this case and I still don't really know.

I just don't see a ton of evidence showing that he did it. And even a far less in the way kratz sees it happening.

Personally I think Tadych did it.

Based on what? His coerced testimony?

What physical evidence ties Dassey to anything that might have happened?

Statements he made to his cousin Kayla that got him involved in the first place, his being at the fire where her body was burned, identifying the area in the garage that lit up with luminol as the area they cleaned with bleach and other items, his bleach stained jeans, admitting to his mother that he did "some of it", identifying the murder weapon before the bullet was ever found. There is ample evidence that Brendan was involved with the clean up at the very least.

There's nothing to get "taken care of". Avery had very good defense lawyers but was duly convicted by a jury of his peers on the strength of a mountain of evidence that point squarely at him. He also had the good fortune of having one of the most accomplished exoneration lawyers in the country being seduced by the publicity of his case and taking it up even though she had rejected it for years. Too bad for him her efforts on his behalf have been laughable. The propaganda piece on his behalf doesn't change any of that. Steve is sitting in prison right where he should be and he ain't going anywhere. :thumbsup:

Statements he made to his cousin Kayla that got him involved in the first place, his being at the fire where her body was burned, identifying the area in the garage that lit up with luminol as the area they cleaned with bleach and other items, his bleach stained jeans, admitting to his mother that he did "some of it", identifying the murder weapon before the bullet was ever found. There is ample evidence that Brendan was involved with the clean up at the very least.

I thought the murder weapon was a knife, in which he "cut her throat while tied to a bed" ? When that wasn't what the interrogators wanted to hear, they led him down a path of what "actually happened."

Instead of using the evidence to find the "truth", they used the "truth" to make the evidence.

Once again, I'm not sold that Avery is innocent, but I find it extremely hard to believe that this kid did anything wrong.

I thought the murder weapon was a knife, in which he "cut her throat while tied to a bed" ? When that wasn't what the interrogators wanted to hear, they led him down a path of what "actually happened."

Instead of using the evidence to find the "truth", they used the "truth" to make the evidence.

Once again, I'm not sold that Avery is innocent, but I find it extremely hard to believe that this kid did anything wrong.

The only weapon presented at trial was a .22 rifle. This was the rifle Steven had access to and which was eventually positively matched to a bullet with Halbach's DNA on it. Brendan identified it as the murder weapon before the bullet was ever found.

The only weapon presented at trial was a .22 rifle. This was the rifle Steven had access to and which was eventually positively matched to a bullet with Halbach's DNA on it. Brendan identified it as the murder weapon before the bullet was ever found.

I understand that, but after how many tries? The knife was his first admission, but when that wasn't what the interrogators wanted to hear, they persuaded Brendan to the gun.

Of course his testimony was accurate, because that's what the police knew about.

The police molded his testimony to match what they believed happened, and wouldn't you know? It matched.

I'm not going to get into a back-and-forth but the book indefensible was pretty good case against Avery and then wrecking crew is a pretty good case excluding Avery.

I understand that, but after how many tries? The knife was his first admission, but when that wasn't what the interrogators wanted to hear, they persuaded Brendan to the gun.

Yeah, they got exasperated and asked him who shot her in the head. A big mistake on their part, but from there Brendan offered that Steve did it "with his .22". The officers didn't lead him to that and in fact had no way of knowing that was the gun at that point.

I'm not completely comfortable with how the interviewing of Dassey went about, but I do think the police were convinced that he was involved, and for good reason. So yeah, they tried to push him to tell the truth that matched what the evidence indicated. I think they definitely pushed some boundaries but it was nothing nefarious, they were just trying to do their job.

Parrot was there. Probably on someone's shoulder

Ninja Ryan. I was the lookout while he sneaked into Stevie's trailer and stole the fresh blood he conveniently left in the sink. Talk about your dumb luck there. Or maybe it was Ninja Bobby? I can't keep up anymore.

:doublethumbsup:

The interrogation of Dassey was an absolute joke. Leading a scared extremely slow kid, with no representation, should be a crime in and of itself. They could have talked that kid into believing Avery flew one of the plains into one of the towers just before parachuting out to save himself.

:doublethumbsup:

The interrogation of Dassey was an absolute joke. Leading a scared extremely slow kid, with no representation, should be a crime in and of itself. They could have talked that kid into believing Avery flew one of the plains into one of the towers just before parachuting out to save himself.

And why was Dassey even on the radar to be interrogated in the first place? Because of statements he made to his cousin regarding seeing a body in a fire and asking things like "can blood come up from concrete?". They didn't pick his name out of a hat or because he was slow, they picked him because those statements indicate a knowledge of, and possible involvement in, the crime. Also his mother had the option of being in the questioning with him and/or getting him a lawyer. She chose not to. That's on her.

I can't believe this case is still going on with what looks to be the wrong people in jail for most of their lives.  I think it might have been Bobby Dassey and Scott Tadych.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I can't believe this case is still going on with what looks to be the wrong people in jail for most of their lives.  I think it might have been Bobby Dassey and Scott Tadych.

so what's new?