• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#41 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,772 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:40 AM

So in other words Trump is full of sh1t and will only look out for the super rich.

I hope I'm wrong on that - but I doubt it.

There is an old saying in Tennessee, I know its in Texas, its probably in Tennessee...

#42 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,805 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:45 AM

Meals and "entertainment" are only 50% deductible, IN THEORY.  Still kinda focked up but at least they don't get a full deduction, assuming they're treating it correctly and not just burying it with other lease expenses or something. 

From what I have personally witnessed at many different stadiums, the majority of people in those boxes are family and friends. So in essence, the company funds the social life of the people that work there. And gets a nice write off. It's laughable we put up with this.

#43 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,805 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:47 AM

You can write off a fancy business dinner, but if your eyes gaze on football... No soup for you

I guess that's why Yankee stadium has a steakhouse in it. Whole thing is a joke, and we're the mark.

#44 parrot

parrot

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,408 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:49 AM

From what I have personally witnessed at many different stadiums, the majority of people in those boxes are family and friends. So in essence, the company funds the social life of the people that work there. And gets a nice write off. It's laughable we put up with this.

I got ya.  Just trying to clarify what the code actually says.  Even when treated correctly it's still bullsh!t.    

Idiots doing idiot things because they're idiots.  

#45 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,426 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:12 AM

The Swamp has written a tax code that is 74,000 pages long!

The alt-left's simplified tax code was just released and it is only 11 words long.

1. How much money did you make last year?

2. Send it in!
God Bless America!

#46 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,772 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:50 AM

The Swamp has written a tax code that is 74,000 pages long!

The alt-left's simplified tax code was just released and it is only 11 words long.

1. How much money did you make last year?

2. Send it in!

Liar

#47 DankNuggs

DankNuggs

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,850 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:05 PM

So in other words Trump is full of sh1t and will only look out for the super rich.

I hope I'm wrong on that - but I doubt it.

The theory is that for businesses to get 'rich' they need to produce more, which means more workers, more purchases and more economic activity

Clinton didn't balance the budget by clamping down on business

Bruins > Habs

Spending cuts without any tax hike concessions are immoral

#48 IGotWorms

IGotWorms

FF Geek

• Members
  • 49,240 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:31 PM

The theory is that for businesses to get 'rich' they need to produce more, which means more workers, more purchases and more economic activity

Clinton didn't balance the budget by clamping down on business

Okay so he'll use discredited "trickle-down" theory to justify tax cuts for the super rich and focking the middle class. In other words - the same as every other republican, ever.

#49 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,426 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:40 PM

President Trump on Wednesday said his proposed tax cuts will benefit the middle class and the rich “will not be gaining at all” with his plan.

“The rich will not be gaining at all with this plan. We’re looking for the middle class and looking for jobs, jobs meaning companies – looking at middle class and jobs,” he said during a bipartisan meeting with lawmakers in the White House.

“I think the wealthy will be pretty much where they are,” he added. “If we can do that, we’ll like it. If they have to go higher, they’ll go higher, frankly.”
http://nypost.com/20...t-middle-class/
God Bless America!

#50 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,772 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:43 PM

President Trump on Wednesday said his proposed tax cuts will benefit the middle class and the rich will not be gaining at all with his plan.

The rich will not be gaining at all with this plan. Were looking for the middle class and looking for jobs, jobs meaning companies looking at middle class and jobs, he said during a bipartisan meeting with lawmakers in the White House.

I think the wealthy will be pretty much where they are, he added. If we can do that, well like it. If they have to go higher, theyll go higher, frankly.
http://nypost.com/20...t-middle-class/

It's basically what the OP already said you senile old coot.

#51 DankNuggs

DankNuggs

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,850 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:48 PM

Okay so he'll use discredited "trickle-down" theory to justify tax cuts for the super rich and focking the middle class. In other words - the same as every other republican, ever.

As opposed to the trickle up theory that if you put companies out of business they will produce more jobs and wage growth

Bruins > Habs

Spending cuts without any tax hike concessions are immoral

#52 Bert

Bert

FF Geek

• Members
  • 9,232 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:53 PM

:nono:

You know we're sitting on four million pounds of fuel, one nuclear weapon and a thing that has 270,000 moving parts built by the lowest bidder. Makes you feel good, doesn't it?

#53 Cdub100

Cdub100

FF Geek

• Members
  • 20,543 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:54 PM

He's going down as one of the greatest presidents ever.

“for family, for freedom, for country, and for God” - President Donald J. Trump

#54 parrot

parrot

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,408 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:00 PM

He's going down

:nono:

That kind of talk will get you banned pal.  

Idiots doing idiot things because they're idiots.  

#55 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,772 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:24 PM

:lol:

#56 mobb_deep

mobb_deep

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,754 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:29 PM

Top 45 no doubt.

Sangre Por Sangre

#57 Mike Honcho

Mike Honcho

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,662 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:43 PM

I'm sure Trump has  a plan as detailed as he did for health care and ISIS.   

#58 IGotWorms

IGotWorms

FF Geek

• Members
  • 49,240 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:51 PM

Whoa there pal