Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Deadpool NSFW trailer..,

Looks awesome. Comes out two days before Valentine's Day, seems like the perfect romantic movie for that special someone... if you are dating Rambo. :cheers:

Looks awesome. Comes out two days before Valentine's Day, seems like the perfect romantic movie for that special someone... if you are dating Rambo. :cheers:

That would be one mighty reach around

Looks like it could be awesome. The combination of Ryan Reynolds and super hero movies usually being meh has me skeptical.

I'm looking forward to Apocolypse.

Bat vs Superman looks good too.

I'll be f*cked. They seriously found a way to make this movie live up to all of that hype.

You saw it? Good?

You saw it? Good?

Incredible. The only way a person could possibly hate that is if they are 'above' juvenile humor. Most of the audience was laughing repeatedly, and it was a mix of 20-50 year olds (and some kids like 10 or 11 years old with their unimaginably dimwitted mothers).

Incredible. The only way a person could possibly hate that is if they are 'above' juvenile humor. Most of the audience was laughing repeatedly, and it was a mix of 20-50 year olds (and some kids like 10 or 11 years old with their unimaginably dimwitted mothers).

OK ZT. My 17 year old son saw it with friends and they all loved it.

(I was going to bump this thread)

Me and the wife plan on seeing it tomorrow with other son (14). 17 says it is too much for Mr 14 year old.

True ?

F bombs does not worry me. He hears my potty mouth all the time.

I can't wait to see it but I'm torn about bringing the younger one.

:dunno:

Me and the wife plan on seeing it tomorrow with other son (14). 17 says it is too much for Mr 14 year old.

True ?

There is a sex scene (well, series of several over a few minute period) and lots of sexual dialogue. There is a scene in a strip club with plenty of boobs. Obviously language is non-stop.

There is a sex scene (well, series of several over a few minute period) and lots of sexual dialogue. There is a scene in a strip club with plenty of boobs. Obviously language is non-stop.

Stan Lees cameo in the movie was freakin hilarious. This movie delivered.

Thanks. If it was me and him it would be fine but sounds awkward for he and mom. He'll have to wait or find a good torrent and watch it in his own.

That's the world we live in.

Absolutely hilarious movie and a damn good superhero flick as well. Impossible not to love if you have any fondness for the material and foul mouthed violence. The whole audience was in stitches the whole time.

I'm a deadpool fan and have read comics, played games and am generally well versed in the character. He absolutely nailed it to the point that it's impossible for anyone else to play this part.

Heavily reccomended even if you don't care for superheroes. Aka, are an emotionless, unimaginative twat of a curmudgeon.

True ?

I'd be mortified if I had a dad that thought as a 14yr old I had to be babied like this. 8yrs old? Ok maybe he can wait a few years to see it. But 14?! Cmon man. In non pussified countries, 14yr old kids are men and have jobs and hunt, fight, kill, take care of families etc. He will be fine.

Yeah I hear ya. He'll probably go with us as he is busting my balls how much he wants to see it. It's not like it's pron which he is probably already watching ......

Yeah I hear ya. He'll probably go with us as he is busting my balls how much he wants to see it. It's not like it's pron which he is probably already watching ......

Shotsup: ok kid, show me the worst pron you watch and I'll see if I think you can handle the movie

Lil shots: (whips out phone, video already loaded) here you go

Shotsup: umm.........ok you can go, take my car, here's some beer money

It was grade A funny. Just got back from it...hilarious in so many ways...pop culture references....profanity etc.

Took the wife to it for vday... went to one of those new theaters with assigned seating and waiters and stuff... fancy. But not too fancy... went for the matinee, only paid $7.50!

I never read comic books growing up but I like most of the movies that have come out recently. This is by far my favorite of the comic book genre. Good from the opening credits to the final scene. My only issue was his GF is played by the chick from Homeland and I had a hard time placing her at first... probably missed a couple minutes of the movie wracking my brain for that one.

comic book movies :lol:

Insightful and helpful. Thanks for your response.

was antman busy?

I'd be mortified if I had a dad that thought as a 14yr old I had to be babied like this. 8yrs old? Ok maybe he can wait a few years to see it. But 14?! Cmon man. In non pussified countries, 14yr old kids are men and have jobs and hunt, fight, kill, take care of families etc. He will be fine.

I went and say Saw 3 went it first came out. They had a very rotund black lady with three kids ages five to ten. I had more fun watching their faces. They were terrified. They never said a word and all you could see was the whites of their eyes. And the mom kept saying "Oh Lord Jesus Christ......Oh Lord Jesus Christ" throughout the entire movie. Good movie.

I'd be shocked if you saw this movie and didn't like it. How can profanity, boobs and gratuitous violence be something to make snarky emoticons for? This movie is universally beloved and setting all the records for rated R movies.

Anybody notice disgusting face deadpool looks just like ted danson?

:mad: Spoiler Alert !!!! :mad:

J/K

Can't say enough good things about this movie. Hilarious from te opening credits to the end credits.

honestly, as much as i like ryan reynolds and liked the movie... could have just watched maybe 2 of the trailers and not watched the movie and not even have known