Sign in to follow this  
Mungwater

Sony decides to not release "the interview"

Now it sounds like it wasn't North Korea at all. And the real hackers are just using this as a front to distract the general public. :dunno:

Let me get this straight.......the pussie who won't post a picture because of the 1% chance of exposing his real identity is calling Sony executives 'pussies' for pulling a film after having their emails exposed and threats of death to their families. Bwahahahah You can't make this sh!t up, folks.

First of all, you are a blithering idiot.

Secondly, you attempt to mock a person who prefers protecting his anonymity during a story where there is a breach of privacy by cyber hackers. Could you have possibly picked a worse backdrop for calling someone a pussie?

It is sort of an interesting story. :dunno: Is this the new wave of 'censorship' ? With mass ways to communicate these days (internet/twitter/facebook/vine) big things can be organized quickly and the world is smaller and more connected. This isn't much different than smaller things done in the name of political correctness here in America. If something is un-PC the "masses" , which is really just the more vocal minority, go all fake outrage and a Don Imus is fired. Or a company actually pulls a toy off the shelf. Or people actually boycott a fast food chain. On and on. North Korea just pulled the same thing on America, just at a more violent and larger version.

Radicals threanening to kill people or do violence if a certain film or music or tv show is released. We sort of saw it with the Taliban and those muslim cartoons. Now with N.Korea and a major motion picture. I don't want to go all slippery slope here, but to deny it sets a bad precedent and other crazy mofos aren't taking notes is a bit naive.

First of all, you are a blithering idiot.

Secondly, you attempt to mock a person who prefers protecting his anonymity during a story where there is a breach of privacy by cyber hackers. Could you have possibly picked a worse backdrop for calling someone a pussie?

Gotta laugh at someone who equates being a man to posting selfies on a low-rent innerweb message board. :clap: :doh:

Let me get this straight, a fifty year old man is requesting another mans photo in a thread about the Sony hacker situation.

You'd have to be making this up.

:(

Let me get this straight, a fifty year old man is requesting another mans photo in a thread about the Sony hacker situation.

You are, as always, making it up...nowhere did he request anyone's picture.

HTH.

• Like 1

You are, as always, making it up...nowhere did he request anyone's picture.

HTH.

You really do kinda stalk drobs, don't you. :(

Now it sounds like it wasn't North Korea at all. And the real hackers are just using this as a front to distract the general public. :dunno:

'The Interview': FBI Links North Korea to Sony Hacking

http://abcnews.go.com/International/interview-feds-prepared-blame-north-korea-sony-attack/story?id=27694178

when is that fairy Obama going to step up and say something?

This, is a reason to go to war. We were actually attacked.

Not someone else who we are trying to protect, or some made up reason

USA looks like a buncha pussies

You really do kinda stalk drobs, don't you. :(

You really don't understand what stalking is do you?

Because I replied to him once today?

I guess this means you are now stalking me because you replied to me once today.

You really don't understand what stalking is do you?

Because I replied to him once today?

I guess this means you are now stalking me because you replied to me once today.

So, now you are stalking Jerry. :doh:

'The Interview': FBI Links North Korea to Sony Hacking

http://abcnews.go.com/International/interview-feds-prepared-blame-north-korea-sony-attack/story?id=27694178

when is that fairy Obama going to step up and say something?

This, is a reason to go to war. We were actually attacked.

Not someone else who we are trying to protect, or some made up reason

USA looks like a buncha pussies

Ummmm, no.

However the US has to do something. 1. Publically shame them 2. Some sort or more sanctions.....something. You can't just let it slide thats for sure.

not requesting a picture, chubby. Simply mocking the ass hole for telling everyone for years that he needs to remain anonymous yet calls Sony Pictures executives pussies when there are terroristic threats made against their families and anyone who watches the movie. If you can't see that irony, then you're probably a plumber or wire puller. Oh, wait.

He is making it up...

Ummmm, no.

However the US has to do something. 1. Publically shame them 2. Some sort or more sanctions.....something. You can't it just slide thats for sure.

What nitwit didn't expect a response like this from lunatics?

Not sure how you shame the laughingstock of the civilized world, or sanction someone with whom we have essentially no diplomatic or economic relations.

There are certain people who, no matter how ridiculous their threats sound, you don't dismiss because of their level of crazy. That pretty much defines the leadership of North Korea. It was insipid to promote this pic and not expect backlash.

You know what they should do ... release the movie for free on the internet. Fock you North Korea, now it's been released WORLD WIDE and FREE.

What nitwit didn't expect a response like this from lunatics?

Not sure how you shame the laughingstock of the civilized world, or sanction someone with whom we have essentially no diplomatic or economic relations.

There are certain people who, no matter how ridiculous their threats sound, you don't dismiss because of their level of crazy. That pretty much defines the leadership of North Korea. It was insipid to promote this pic and not expect backlash.

make another movie, this time portray the dear leader as a homo who enjoys hamsters in his arse and masturbates to a poster of Bush

These execs aren't worried about terrorist threats against their family by the little mongrel in NK.

They are worried he will release more of their racist and mysoginist emails.

Sony is a huge company. Why don't they hack N Korea back. If they focked with me. I'd fock with them. I'd hack their nukes and fock them up from within. :bandana:

Or the handie you get in the back row. :wub: No hacker can take that away from you.

RP took care of you again ??

I used to call myself an IRC warrior, and would chan raid.

It was so easy. Say the chan you want to raid is #chan. There's 50 different servers, one goes off and you hop onnthat server ... New chan, you have op status. And then I had like scripts that would just deop everyone. So, when the servers merged back, all of a sudden, I would be the op on that chan.

Anyone remember Tsunami? i toyed around with that DDOS app a little bit back in the day, never seemed to do anything ... This is how you do it these days. Doesn't take a monkey scientist.

Low Orbit Ion Cannon ... get a lot of people using that the right way, to attack a site ... anyone can do this shiat now. It's all on youtube. It's still hard to defend against repeated oversized packet requests.

North Korea has been watching the new Red Dawn documentary.... :lol:

A top North Korean defense committee threatened attacks on "the White House, the Pentagon and the whole U.S. mainland" if President Barack Obama retaliates over last month's cyberattack on Sony Pictures, according to a statement posted Sunday to the country's official Korean Central News Agency.

"The army and people of the DPRK [Democratic People's Republic of Korea] are fully ready to stand in confrontation with the U.S. in all war spaces including cyber warfare space to blow up those citadels," said the statement, which was attributed to North Korea's top policymaking institution, the National Defense Commission. The statement did not provide further details of the threatened attacks. Pyongyang has a long history of issuing ominous warnings to other nations.

North Korean officials on Friday denied having a part in the Sony hack after the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation released a statement concluding that "the North Korean government is responsible for these actions." Obama said he was considering a proportionate response, including adding North Korea back to the United States' list of state sponsors of terrorism.

Sony canceled its Dec. 25 release of "The Interview," a comedy directed by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg, after hackers threatened to attack screenings of the film, prompting major theater chains to pull it. The movie concerns a fictional assassination plot against North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, and reportedly includes a graphic depiction of Kim's head exploding.

In Sunday's statement, the National Defense Commission said it had "clear evidence" that the U.S. government was involved in the making of the film, with the intention of undermining Kim's regime. It's not clear what evidence, if any, exists to support that claim.

The commission praised the hackers for their "righteous action," but added that the hackers acted independently of the regime.

"We do not know who or where they are but we can surely say that they are supporters and sympathizers with [North Korea]," the statement read.

Pyongyang could not resist bragging about the "tremendous losses" to Sony caused by the data breach, in which confidential Sony emails and unreleased movies were posted online. The attack is believed to be one of the most expensive corporate hacks in history.

"One may say this is the due price incurred by wrong deed, the evil act of hurting others," the statement said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/21/north-korea-threatens-us_n_6362608.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

It's going to be another completely focking stupid movie. What if Iran had a movie about murdering Obama, GWB, Derek Jeter, Lebron James, Aaron Rodgers, Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning, and Tom Brady. You'd all want to wipe Iran off the face of the earth. It's ridiculous to write a movie about offing a foreign leader and I don't blame the North Koreans, I take their side on this. This country is so focking arrogant no wonder they want to terrorize and kill us. Guess no one learned anything from 9/11 or our foreign policies before and after that.

It's going to be another completely focking stupid movie. What if Iran had a movie about murdering Obama, GWB, Derek Jeter, Lebron James, Aaron Rodgers, Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning, and Tom Brady. You'd all want to wipe Iran off the face of the earth. It's ridiculous to write a movie about offing a foreign leader and I don't blame the North Koreans, I take their side on this. This country is so focking arrogant no wonder they want to terrorize and kill us. Guess no one learned anything from 9/11 or our foreign policies before and after that.

:lol:

Almost any other country and I'd agree, but it's focking North Korea. They have totally cut themselves off for decades. So I don't really see it as comparable to even, say, Iran.

Why didn't Kazakhstan hack us for Borat? :dunno:

They got over it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/17826000

And they all lived happily ever after. :)

Ironically, the terrorists prevented torture in this case.

:lol: :first:

North Korea issued a new threat against the United States late Sunday and accused President Barack Obama of "recklessly" spreading rumors that Pyongyang is behind last month's devastating cyberattack on Sony Pictures.

The long statement from the powerful National Defense Commission warned of strikes against the White House, Pentagon and "the whole U.S. mainland, that cesspool of terrorism

North Korea issued a new threat against the United States late Sunday and accused President Barack Obama of "recklessly" spreading rumors that Pyongyang is behind last month's devastating cyberattack on Sony Pictures.

The long statement from the powerful National Defense Commission warned of strikes against the White House, Pentagon and "the whole U.S. mainland, that cesspool of terrorism

The whole world is trembling.