Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Die Nasty Dynasty League - 2008 - 2014

It was a great run boys, well for some of you it was.

Was a pleasure being in the league you

Get in line to collect your $.

Head over to the board so I can get your paypal and start dishing out the $ cbfalcon, I'll need your address so I can send your money in pennies.

This will be maybe the only league ever started at FFT that involved money, and no one was ripped off.

:cheers:

~edjr

Is the death and subsequent resurrection of this league now an annual thing?

Is the death and subsequent resurrection of this league now an annual thing?

I had always been kidding before.

My time in the league is over.

That doesn't mean the league has to end.

For whatever reason, people have claimed they would ~stick if I ~stick.

I ~stick

In usual edjr fashion, he uses the championship week to take the attention off the championship, and put it on his own down's syndrome looking face.

At least he's consistent.

In usual edjr fashion, he uses the championship week to take the attention off the championship, and put it on his own down's syndrome looking face.

:mad: I just did my Buster Douglas imitation on cbfagcons Mike Tyson team and this dooshbag wants to steal my thunder.

Just letting everyone know, next week they will have all their money coming. No holdsies.

Is edjr leaving because he sucks and can't trade correctly?

If that were the case I'd have left after the inaugural draft.

Do you want his team? He has a first round pick next year. It will either be the 1.11 or 1.12.

Flacco, Joe BAL QB
Manziel, Johnny CLE QB ®
Romo, Tony DAL QB (Q)
Tannehill, Ryan MIA QB
Bernard, Giovani CIN RB
Blue, Alfred HOU RB ®
Dixon, Anthony BUF RB (P)
Morris, Alfred WAS RB
Rice, Ray FA* RB
Sims, Charles TBB RB ®
Thomas, Pierre NOS RB
White, James NEP RB ®
Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB (Q)
Douglas, Harry ATL WR (Q)
Floyd, Malcom SDC WR
Hurns, Allen JAC WR ®
Kerley, Jeremy NYJ WR
Landry, Jarvis MIA WR ®
Lee, Marqise JAC WR ® (P)
Tyms, Brian NEP WR
Washington, Corey NYG WR ®
Welker, Wes DEN WR
Wheaton, Markus PIT WR
Graham, Garrett HOU TE (Q)
Kelce, Travis KCC TE
Rudolph, Kyle MIN TE (Q)
Wright, Tim NEP TE
Crosby, Mason GBP PK
Bills, Buffalo BUF Def
Chargers, San Diego SDC Def
30 Total Players
Injured Reserve
Cruz, Victor NYG WR (I)

Sell the whole story.

1.11 Asomugha to Mouth
2.1 Asomugha to Mouth
2.10 Asomugha to Mouth
3.1 Asomugha to Mouth
3.11 Asomugha to Mouth
5.01 Asomugha to Mouth
5.10 Asomugha to Mouth

Wow what a roster, how did you even manage to do that? Let GF run your team? There's not even any tradesble assets.

Code: I'll think about it

Wow what a roster, how did you even manage to do that? Let GF run your team? There's not even any tradesble assets.

Code: I'll think about it

Bernard

Sims

Landry

But yeah, all and all, a pile of sh1t.

Bernards value is zilch right now

Bernards value is zilch right now

Right now. Sure.

Do you want his team? He has a first round pick next year. It will either be the 1.11 or 1.12.

Manziel, Johnny CLE QB ®
Romo, Tony DAL QB (Q)
Tannehill, Ryan MIA QB
Bernard, Giovani CIN RB
Blue, Alfred HOU RB ®
Morris, Alfred WAS RB
Sims, Charles TBB RB ®
Thomas, Pierre NOS RB
White, James NEP RB ®
Douglas, Harry ATL WR (Q)
Floyd, Malcom SDC WR
Hurns, Allen JAC WR ®
Landry, Jarvis MIA WR ®
Lee, Marqise JAC WR ® (P)
Welker, Wes DEN WR
Wheaton, Markus PIT WR
Kelce, Travis KCC TE
Rudolph, Kyle MIN TE (Q)
Wright, Tim NEP TE
Crosby, Mason GBP PK
Bills, Buffalo BUF Def
Cruz, Victor NYG WR (I)

there i just made your cuts for you.

the 1.11 and 2.10 picks are available for trade. as well as Cruz, Welker, Alfred Morris, Pierre Thomas and Johnny Football if anyone wants to roll the dice on him

Sorry to hear about the collapse of the league although hopefully somebody steps up and it recovers.

I always wondered how dynasty leagues that are for money would attract people to replace owners of bad teams which is why I like free dynasties.

When Sux left a train-wreck in Cult Classic league, we were able to find southcarolina to come in and take it over for him. From 70% of his initial roster being worthless, he's built a respectable team in two years off of waiver wire discards. I wouldn't know how to sell Sux's team to someone in a pay league but it may be a fun challenge to start from scratch in free one.

Sorry to hear about the collapse of the league although hopefully somebody steps up and it recovers.

I always wondered how dynasty leagues that are for money would attract people to replace owners of bad teams which is why I like free dynasties.

When Sux left a train-wreck in Cult Classic league, we were able to find southcarolina to come in and take it over for him. From 70% of his initial roster being worthless, he's built a respectable team in two years off of waiver wire discards. I wouldn't know how to sell Sux's team to someone in a pay league but it may be a fun challenge to start from scratch in free one.

Hey, fucko...Gypsybrat and I are playing Patweisers44 for the league championship this week in the die nasty league :banana:

Also, blame my drunkeness one night talking to GoColts for my crappy team in the CCL.

At least you have my bottom b1tch in the league, now.

Can we host the league bored at the Closet still?

most of the posting is done here anyway.

I'll still hold the money if that will keep the league alive.

I'm just done with it as a whole.

I just want to watch the NFL and not worry about who is doing what and most importantly, not yell at the TV with my son watching. If he's going to see me yell, it will be at his mother

Hey, fucko...Gypsybrat and I are playing Patweisers44 for the league championship this week in the die nasty league :banana:

Also, blame my drunkeness one night talking to GoColts for my crappy team in the CCL.

That team had guys who werent even in the NFL anymore when i took it over. Devin Aromashodu. Kevin Walter. No one is THAT drunk. Im halfway surprised i didnt have to cut Vince Ferrgamo and Franco Harris off that team.

I *am* pretty awesome. If Julius Thomas doesnt get dinged up, id'a made the playoffs this year.

The joke is on me, actually. You see, they have moved this league to a horrible site now. So horrible, I can not run this team worth a fock. I have missed out on trades and waiver pick ups ALL FOCKING year due to this.

I stuck it out all year, hoping I would get a feel for the site or things would change, but I hate more than ever now. Have no clue what to focking do this next season with my team, as I can not run it properly on this site. I like me team and want to play in this league, but I feel I am letting down the rest of the owners because I simply can not run a team on this horrid site.

:(

MFL is 10X harder to navigate. i think the reason you're finding ESPN so difficult is that you didn't want to leave MFL and choose to not learn the simplicity of ESPN :dunno:

The annual league collapse thread...i would miss it more than the league itself if this thing ever actually goes belly up.

i think the reason you're finding ESPN so difficult is that you didn't want to leave MFL and choose to not learn the simplicity of ESPN :dunno:

Nope. I have been using ESPN in another league for a few years. That is why I protested so much before we changed. I know the site and it BLOWS, always has, at least in the years I have been using it.

If I wanted to quit because we were not using MFL, I would have quit when we stopped using it. I am in other leagues on other sites and they are fine. ESPN is just horrible. Fleaflciker sucks too, but ESPN is probably the worst site out there.

I thought using it more would help this year. All I did was miss out on waivers and trades all focking year.

Nope. I have been using ESPN in another league for a few years. That is why I protested so much before we changed. I know the site and it BLOWS, always has, at least in the years I have been using it.

If I wanted to quit because we were not using MFL, I would have quit when we stopped using it. I am in other leagues on other sites and they are fine. ESPN is just horrible. Fleaflciker sucks too, but ESPN is probably the worst site out there.

I thought using it more would help this year. All I did was miss out on waivers and trades all focking year.

i like you golcolts but have no clue wtf you're talking about. ESPN fantasy football has a really clean cut and easy to use APP and I get all trade notifications (offers, acceptances, declines) sent straight to my e-mail. the site in general is 10X easier to navigate without the hundred useless sub pages of MFL.

waivers works exactly the same as the other site. you go to the list of available players and you put in a claim for that player. we didnt use blind bidding before and we don't use it now.

i've grown to like MFL mostly now that the fanfare has died down and most people agree its needlessly bloated and looks like a highschoolers computers class project in most cases but I recognize its strengths and have grown used to it. I play 4-5 leagues there.

but ESPN is so incredibly easy to use and navigate im at a loss for your troubles with it.

wish i could help

Congrats to patweisers44!

Let us know if anyone wants edjr's team.

See y'all next year.

go drown in a pool of aids.

I'm not leaving after all.

I am paying everyone their money though. starting a new

go drown in a pool of aids.

I'm not leaving after all.

I am paying everyone their money though. starting a new

Look at me, look at me.

Look at me, look at me.

^_^

i like you golcolts but have no clue wtf you're talking about. ESPN fantasy football has a really clean cut and easy to use APP and I get all trade notifications (offers, acceptances, declines) sent straight to my e-mail. the site in general is 10X easier to navigate without the hundred useless sub pages of MFL.

waivers works exactly the same as the other site. you go to the list of available players and you put in a claim for that player. we didnt use blind bidding before and we don't use it now.

i've grown to like MFL mostly now that the fanfare has died down and most people agree its needlessly bloated and looks like a highschoolers computers class project in most cases but I recognize its strengths and have grown used to it. I play 4-5 leagues there.

but ESPN is so incredibly easy to use and navigate im at a loss for your troubles with it.

wish i could help

I like you too man, but I am being serious. I saw a post somewhere last night about trimming down to 22 and went to the website to make my cuts. It took me a focking GAWD damn hour to cut 1 player and move Vick Ballard from IR. 2 focking moves. Plus, I still had to contact Voltaire to make sure it even worked. I did not have a single successful waiver pick up the entire year. Not a single successful trade either. :bench:

I wish you could help me too. :cheers:

A little background here, WhiteWonder. It took GoColts a good 4-5 years to figure out MFL. Sometimes, I'm still not sure if he has the WW figured out. He's a bit "special".