Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Liberals eating their own.

AOC and Little David Hogg go after huge Hollywood liberal Aaron Sorkin:

https://deadline.com/2019/01/aaron-sorkin-to-congressional-newbies-stop-acting-like-young-people-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-fires-back-1202538494/#comments

The civil war within the Democrat Party is getting worse by the day. That's actually great news for America!

Sorkins a crack addict. Why is he being listened to by anyone?

Sorkins a crack addict. Why is he being listened to by anyone?

Because as full of crack as he is/was, what he says doesn't sound like something the village idiots like AOC and Hogg would say. It sounds, y'know, adult.

Pretty sad when a crack addict makes more sense than your newly elected idiot of a representative and some glory hog (pun intended).

• Like 1

Because as full of crack as he is/was, what he says doesn't sound like something the village idiots like AOC and Hogg would say. It sounds, y'know, adult.

Pretty sad when a crack addict makes more sense than your newly elected idiot of a representative and some glory hog (pun intended).

I wouldn't listen to any of them. A drug addict and two kids that never held a job? Pass

I wouldn't listen to any of them. A drug addict and two kids that never held a job? Pass

Ultimately no one should listen to any of them, but the point of my post was to highlight how they are eating their own. :dunno:

at least Sorkin has created some of the greatest shows I have ever seen

Newsroom and Studio 60 on Sunset Strip are two of my favorite shows of all-time

I thought newsroom was the most contrived junk I've ever seen.

I thought newsroom was the most contrived junk I've ever seen.

I thought it was well written, and Jeff Daniels was awesome

of course, it was at a time, when I just watched shows for fun and never payed attention to liberal biases

I thought it was well written, and Jeff Daniels was awesome

of course, it was at a time, when I just watched shows for fun and never payed attention to liberal biases

I actually had liberal biases back then and thought it was over the top with the republican bashing. Plus all the damsels in distress. Gets old.

On the flip side, Anne Coulter just destroyed Trump the other day. And then Trump got his feelings hurt and actually went after Fox News of all people!

Dipshiits eating their own.😁