Sign in to follow this  
EternalShinyAndChrome

First Iron Fist, Now Luke Cage Cancelled by Netflix

I just started watching Sneaky Pete yesterday on Prime. It's not what I expected but so far so good. I'm enjoying it.

I would like to see a vast culling of the various platforms. Not just the content - I heard Netflix was going to drop $8 billion this year alone. But also the number of platforms.

There should be a rule that no more than 15 pct of your content should be one show.

That alone would kill E and ComCent. - or force a change.

It's just ridiculous out there: Hulu, cracle, Snapple, wham, bam, dryerlint, Netflix, 480 different streams, etc.

I would like to see a vast culling of the various platforms. Not just the content - I heard Netflix was going to drop $8 billion this year alone. But also the number of platforms.

There should be a rule that no more than 15 pct of your content should be one show.

That alone would kill E and ComCent. - or force a change.

It's just ridiculous out there: Hulu, cracle, Snapple, wham, bam, dryerlint, Netflix, 480 different streams, etc.

I think it's great. Competition makes everything better. Sooner or later streaming will be just as lame as network television. I don't wish it to be sooner.