Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Michael Bennett dealt to Eagles

He can just say he went, like MDC

Does he have pics and a travel itinerary to prove it?

Champs. :first:

Does he have pics and a travel itinerary to prove it?

Champs. :first:

Neither do you. What's your point?

It's really to bad a cop doesn't shoot this motherfocker.

Isn't this the same guy that lied about police assaulting him or something in Vegas?

that's not what the media told me.

Neither do you. What's your point?

Imgur user HT is a Twat. Pics still there.

Is this the same scumbag who played the racism card in Vegas and was busted fabricating the incident ?

Is this the same scumbag who played the racism card in Vegas and was busted fabricating the incident ?

Swinging from the short tees, huh?

Swinging from the short tees, huh?

off to myrtle beach in the AM, 20 of us. What are you doing? A little quiete cat time and some spurts of TDS rage ?
  • Like 1

Eagles could cut Bennett tomorrow and still have the best DL in the game. Theyre that good.

Meh, not sure this is right. I understand they won and beat the Vikings and get the glory. They do have the best Dline coach and one of the best DCs in the league with Schwartz. Was great for the Bills and they had a terrifying front, then they bring in Rex and obviously go to a 3-4 and do Bills sort of things.

But the Vikings have Everson Griffen, Livel Joeseph, Sheldon Richardson, Danielle Hunter. They have the best D line in the game. At least the most potential to be dominating.

off to myrtle beach in the AM, 20 of us. What are you doing? A little quiete cat time and some spurts of TDS rage ?

Sounds awesome! My best golf trip ever was to Myrtle; we had 12 guys from Colorado and 12 from elsewhere so we did a Team CO vs. Team World Ryder Cup format; 5 courses in 3 days. What were the courses... True Blue? Something like "Caledonia"? The last day we played the TPC Myrtle from the tips; that kicked my ass. :D

Link? If the story is true the guy is a POS and the Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagkes never would have traded for him.

Bennett is scum. Lied about the Vegas police. Not surprised ypu support him.

One of the reasons I think this might be bullshìt is because of that whole Vegas incident. Cops stick together. If he pushed his way past some security and she was in a wheel chair, how "injured" can she be? If she had a broken shoulder or something, they would've advertised that, but they are being really vague about this supposed injury.

I think it's in the realm of possibility that he pushed through and someone might have bumped into this lady and the cops took it as an opportunity to get back at him.

It's also possible he punched her in the face on his rampage through. I'm just saying we really don't know shìt right now.

Happened in 2017 and reportedly neither the Hawks nor the Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles knew about the situation.

This is definitely not a Josh Brown or Greg Hardy situation where the team knows a player of a human piece of dogsh1t but keeps him around anyway cause the organization has no morals and hates women.

The Eagles didn't know Vick ran a dog concentration camp?

The Eagles didn't know Vick ran a dog concentration camp?

Different situation, he paid his debt to society.

Different situation, he paid his debt to society.

So did Josh Brown if that's the criteria. If Vick had raped a woman and did his time would you be OK with the Eagles signing him? He would have paid his debt, right?

So did Josh Brown if that's the criteria. If Vick had raped a woman and did his time would you be OK with the Eagles signing him? He would have paid his debt, right?

I believe the Giants resigned Brown knowing he was a wife beater before he was suspended and I dont think he faced any legal action.

Vick never raped anyone. I wouldnt have been on board with that even if he had done time.

Super Bowl Champs. :first:

Dang, you are going to be insufferable the next 10+ months. :D

I believe the Giants resigned Brown knowing he was a wife beater before he was suspended and I dont think he faced any legal action.

Vick never raped anyone. I wouldnt have been on board with that even if he had done time.

So your "he paid his debt" logic isn't applicable. Got it. Nice job of contradicting yourself in the space of a few minutes. It's a known trait with liars. Hard to keep it all straight.

• Like 1

Dang, you are going to be insufferable the next 10+ months. :D

Just wait til they repeat. :first:

So your "he paid his debt" logic isn't applicable. Got it. Nice job of contradicting yourself in the space of a few minutes. It's a known trait with liars. Hard to keep it all straight.

Take the night off, weirdo. :wacko:

Meh, not sure this is right. I understand they won and beat the Vikings and get the glory. They do have the best Dline coach and one of the best DCs in the league with Schwartz. Was great for the Bills and they had a terrifying front, then they bring in Rex and obviously go to a 3-4 and do Bills sort of things.

But the Vikings have Everson Griffen, Livel Joeseph, Sheldon Richardson, Danielle Hunter. They have the best D line in the game. At least the most potential to be dominating.

Whoever of the titans or rams gets suh will have a damn scary front line too. Titans already have Casey and Rams have Donald.