Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

DO NOT CONGRATULATE!

:lol:

Damn those republicans controlling everything...all corrupt.

BTW...whats stopping the current FBI and Justice department (that Trump has had control of for a year) from doing anything?

is it your contention she didn't break any laws?

He should probably stop filling it with bankers and people who made a fortune dispossessing elderly people who had gotten home loans and reverse mortgages right before the market Tanked. Dude is done more to restock the swamp than anybody else in history. He's basically the Goldman Sachs Employment Agency.

A LIST OF GOLDMAN SACHS PEOPLE IN THE OBAMA GOVERNMENT: NAMES ATTACHED TO THE GIANT SQUID’S TENTACLES

But that’s just the tip of the Goldman Sachs iceberg. Here you will find, I believe, the most comprehensive list of people-groups yet available to show how Obama’s administration has really become the Goldman Sachs administration.

https://shadowproof.com/2010/04/27/a-list-of-goldman-sachs-people-in-the-obama-government-names-attached-to-the-giant-squids-tentacles/

is it your contention she didn't break any laws?

So...no answers...just more questions...about Hillary..in a thread again about Trump.

So clueless

Glad you admitted it mr500 Post man. Who are you supposed to be again little fella?😂

Glad you admitted it mr500 Post man. Who are you supposed to be again little fella?

It always fun to watch nut jobs like you and sho make fools of yourselves each day.

So...no answers...just more questions...about Hillary..in a thread again about Trump.

is that a yes or a no ?

is that a yes or a no ?

Why do you even waste your time with that fool? He is a 100% absolute loon.

they know she did, they know Obama directed his justice depts to let her of the hook and they don't care

They are hacks. Proven day in and day out.

• Like 2

Glad you admitted it mr500 Post man. Who are you supposed to be again little fella?

Another FBG alias troll who offers nothing more than following me and a few others around.

• Like 1

is that a yes or a no ?

Why should I answer your questions when you refuse to answer any on your own?

Why did Hillary get brought up in the first place?

Another FBG alias troll who offers nothing more than following me and a few others around.

That simply isn't true.

You all calling anyone else loons is high comedy.

they know she did, they know Obama directed his justice depts to let her of the hook and they don't care

They are hacks. Proven day in and day out.

Guy talking about Hillary...can't even try talking about the current Presdient...and then calling others hacks...focking hilarious.

Guy talking about Hillary...can't even try talking about the current Presdient...and then calling others hacks...focking hilarious.

it all ties together, Hillary let of the hook, trump fake investigation and the media and hacks like yourself and wiff daily TDS temper tantrums.

It's all one big pile of scum and you're covered in it.

HTH

• Like 2

it all ties together, Hillary let of the hook, trump fake investigation and the media and hacks like yourself and wiff daily TDS temper tantrums.

It's all one big pile of scum and you're covered in it.

HTH

Fake investigation? You prove what a hack you are when you post crap like that.

What a focking joke. Covered in what...I didnt support Hillary...didnt vote for her...did not care if they lock her up. Just quit bitching about it and do it. That they dont is telling...

Fake investigation? You prove what a hack you are when you post crap like that.

What a focking joke. Covered in what...I didnt support Hillary...didnt vote for her...did not care if they lock her up. Just quit bitching about it and do it. That they dont is telling...

yet you support her now.

Sure you didn't.

This is all about you and wiffs adoration and hog throating of Obama and the fact that not only is his legacy being shredded, pissed on and in tatters, sunlight is being shown on his and all his minions treasonous anti American crimes. And it's absolutely killing you wiff and the barry nut hugging just as corrupt media.

And it's a focking wonderful sight to see. :)

• Like 1

yet you support her now.

Sure you didn't.

This is all about you and wiffs adoration and hog throating of Obama and the fact that not only is his legacy being shredded, pissed on and in tatters, sunlight is being shown on his and all his minions treasonous anti American crimes. And it's absolutely killing you wiff and the barry nut hugging just as corrupt media.

The best part is there is still 7 years to go. :banana:

• Like 2

yet you support her now.

Sure you didn't.

I support her now? How so?

This has nothing to do with Obama or Hillary.

Treasonous Crimes? Oof...again, you call others hacks and then post that nonsense.

Its too funny watching you all and the utter bs you believe while denying established fact. Really is.

Yeah, that's a real head scratcher 😂

Russian hacker has confessed, in court, to being hired by Russian state intelligence to hack the Democratic National Congress computer systems in 2016.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2017/12/11/russian-hacking-election-confession#ampshare=http://fortune.com/2017/12/11/russian-hacking-election-confession/

Bump

You may be giving yourself a little too much credit. On the FBG dipshit scale you don't even crack the top 10. Nobody is following you anywhere.

Bump

Kozlovsky has made a number of “confessions,” both on his Facebook page and in his letters to journalists, claiming that he was the one who hacked the emails of the U.S. Democratic National Committee and also of Hillary Clinton. He did not provide any proof in support of his confessions, so some observers said he was insane, others that he was desperately trying, somehow, to save himself with such publicity.

poor wiff

Damn those republicans controlling everything...all corrupt.

BTW...whats stopping the current FBI and Justice department (that Trump has had control of for a year) from doing anything?

I guess you have not heard of Michael Horowitz.

OIG has been investigating FBI/DOJ corruption during the 2016 election for over a year.

Sessions already has an outside prosecutor.

A grand jury is already impaneled.

I guess you have not heard of Michael Horowitz.

OIG has been investigating FBI/DOJ corruption during the 2016 election for over a year.

Sessions already has an outside prosecutor.

A grand jury is already impaneled.

I have...his investigation began at the behest of Democrats.

Odd also that you all whine that a Mueller has been going for so lon without evidence but multiple indictments. Yet you say nothing about this going in for a year + with nothing?

Grand jury you say...so someone illegally leaked that? Or someone speculated on some nutjob site without actual evidence of that either?

And I asked specifically about hillary and not DOJ and FBI.

I again suspect it wont turn out how you think little troll.

poor wiff

...some observers...😂

from the same guys who about Anonymous sources on a daily basis. This is Rich.😂