Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

What's Worse

A rapist narcistic that says "i" a million times. Or a supposed racist with bad hair and a function that changed a skyline?

A drunken idiot who doesn't know the difference between a uterus and a vagina yet still claims to be a sexual lothario?

A function that changed a skyline? What the fock does that even mean?

You mean like the 9/11 pilot\jackers?

A drunken idiot who doesn't know the difference between a uterus and a vagina yet still claims to be a sexual lothario?

Nice. Hey big boy.....you ever recover from that murder crime scene that was in your pants outside of a fake bar where you saw a fat blonde eat a bullet and her pants?

Big panties. Big panties.🎄

Nice. Hey big boy.....you ever recover from that murder crime scene that was in your pants outside of a fake bar where you saw a fat blonde eat a bullet and ###### her pants?

Big panties. Big panties.

Wow. Yeah, I remember my first beer...

Wiff, do us all a favor and get hammered. a you and bunny drunken slap fight would be hilarious.

:doublethumbsup:

Do you? It was a lite one? I imagine you were playing Ms PAC Man or Donkey KKK Kong. Jumping barrels Trying toget to the top. Punching a negro monkey and wailing your hands in their defeat.

Calling bill a narcissist is great...while acting as if Trump is awesome.

Hey fawktard. I drank my my first sixer when I was ten. Michelob. I punched a like yourself and ate Bernie weenies.

:cheers:

Calling bill a narcissist is great...while acting as if Trump is awesome.

Shut up Meg!!

How about a drunken lush who oughta stick to his bottle?

OK? A drinker i Am. Am I wrong?

OK? A drinker i Am. Am I wrong?

Yeah pretty sure you're wrong about Clinton being a rapist, unless I missed something.

The whole right wing outrage over the lewinsky thing is focking ridiculous. So he was a chubby chaser. Big focking deal - he was also a good president and that's what really matters. :rolleyes:

Yeah pretty sure you're wrong about Clinton being a rapist, unless I missed something.

The whole right wing outrage over the lewinsky thing is focking ridiculous. So he was a chubby chaser. Big focking deal - he was also a good president and that's what really matters. :rolleyes:

He was such a good president his wife has to run against his legacy. Against what he left behind, instituted and fought for.
  • Like 1

Love you Wiff. I really do. Sorry I get so crazy. You are one of my favorites. 💩

Love you Wiff. I really do. Sorry I get so crazy. You are one of my favorites.

Right back at ya my frined.

Right back at ya my frined.

Maybe one day when we both inherit this crazy ass disease that our Moms have and will very much so pass down on us, we can share a room and bingo table, devise ways to fawk Mildred and her arthritic hip and fight the war on stopped.

I read a book once about three judges in the looney bin that got a fagggot elected president. I bet we could do the same. We need one more loon that drinks as much and doesn't apologize for being PC. Worms with serious head trauma and a sudden alcohol addiction would round us out finely. Fawk the SCOTUS. We got it. :cheers:

Do you? It was a lite one? I imagine you were playing Ms PAC Man or Donkey KKK Kong. Jumping barrels Trying toget to the top. Punching a negro monkey and wailing your hands in their defeat.

:shocking:

:lol:

Soooooooo, being a good President erases all bad things?

Seems I Missed out on the good times last night :cheers:

Do you have equal hatred for JFK? He was a notorious pussie hound. Hell, if I were President, and attractive, I would be a pussie hound. My wife is fortunate that I'm ugly. Not having any offers tend to keep you loyal.

No of course not but his sins really had no effect on the country. Unlike, say, sending us off to war under false pretenses and thousands of US soldiers die and tens of thousands more are wounded for nothing :dunno:

• Like 1

Seems I Missed out on the good times last night :cheers:

I'm Fawking so bored right now. Might be time to kick it up a nacho. :cheers:

I'm Fawking so bored right now. Might be time to kick it up a nacho. :cheers:

I'm a hammered. Listening to BS BS thanks to you brother.

Everyone is happy when the wizard aalks by !

I'm a hammered. Listening to BS BS thanks to you brother.

Everyone is happy when the wizard aalks by !

Hey Man,

When are we gonna get real?

Hey fawktard. I drank my my first sixer when I was ten. Michelob. I punched a ###### like yourself and ate Bernie weenies.

:cheers:

You ate Bernie's weenie?

Maybe one day when we both inherit this crazy ass disease that our Moms have and will very much so pass down on us, we can share a room and bingo table, devise ways to fawk Mildred and her arthritic hip and fight the war on stopped.

I read a book once about three judges in the looney bin that got a fagggot elected president. I bet we could do the same. We need one more loon that drinks as much and doesn't apologize for being PC. Worms with serious head trauma and a sudden alcohol addiction would round us out finely. Fawk the SCOTUS. We got it. :cheers:

Cheers. Or Thumbsup. Or whatever.

No of course not but his sins really had no effect on the country. Unlike, say, sending us off to war under false pretenses and thousands of US soldiers die and tens of thousands more are wounded for nothing :dunno:

nafta was awesome for the country

nafta was awesome for the country

That's what you're down to? I mean I don't disagree but it sure as sh1t doesn't match the level of vitriol from the right

That's what you're down to? I mean I don't disagree but it sure as sh1t doesn't match the level of vitriol from the right

That little bit is criticism from the left. Along with him repealing Glass-Steagall and his crime bill they want to dismantle. Why was he so great again?

manufacturing jobs lost ?

You lose