Sign in to follow this  
mookie86mets

Trade Carson for C. West?

Depending on your team/league structure, yes if you are not deep at RB. Carson maybe if you can keep next year.

West ain't nobody's lotto ticket, son

But most teams that win it all aren't built upon every player being a "lottery ticket"... Dad....?

But most teams that win it all aren't built upon every player being a "lottery ticket"... Dad....?

He said he was hoping for a lotto ticket.

And I ain't your dad just 'cause I focked your mom silly that one night :nono:

I'd hold Carson. West isn't special. Your top RBs are K(h)unt and Martin when he gets back. Mixon might emerge, who knows. Riddick may be good if it's ppr.

Anyway--Carson could easily be your 3rd best RB. I think his upside is better than West.

So you "focked" a corpse? Sounds about right given its you.

So even though this person said they "focked" my moms corpse, i think go with West. In Seattle, its a long road to relevance at RB

I take Carson. Pete will roll with anybody that gives him the warm tingles in his pants.... and the latest blurb shows just that. Pete is starting to feel it move.

• Like 1

Seattle has become a quagmire of RB's behind an ineffective o-line.

Lock up that KC run game.

I'll also go with West. I understand many people on here have a short memory but if you look at West's numbers in the past when he is "the guy" in the backfield he can put up RB1 numbers. Weeks 7 (18.9),8 (18.2), 10 (28.1), 16 (14.5) and DP (13.6) in 2015 he was a RB1 and in week 17 (23.6) of 2016 he was a RB1. That is every game of his career where he has gotten 15+ carries.

Carson is the unknown that some people to imagine the upside. The Seattle OL is trash.

The key to the lottery ticket is normally that they are the last man standing in a backfield and get monster work loads on a good offense. With Carson you need 2 injuries for him to consolidate work. That is also assuming that CJP isn't healthy and doesn't become the guy. If Hunt goes down West is the last man standing.

So you "focked" a corpse? Sounds about right given its you.

Your mom was a corpse before you were born? :wacko:

Your mom was a corpse before you were born? :wacko:

How can this thread not be shut down and when I spell dueschb@g it gets censored? Crimies.
  • Like 1

This is a very good question.

Mm I'm not a fan of West but i can see where he benefits you better then Carson.

I would agree that the Hawks have to many other Rbs, so if indeed Hunt went down West would be the next one up.

I would get West, and thanks for the question.

Non keeper. Have a lot of rbs. Just hoping for the lotto ticket.

Hunt

Riddick

Mixon

Peterson

Martin

Carson

J Allen

You have a lot of Running backs but only one RB1 starter right now and that's Hunt. We are all assuming that Martin will just come back into that role and be productive because we all expect Tampa's offense to be good, but that's not a given as we haven't seen Tampa play and we still have to assume Martin returns to the lead back status.

I'd try to hold Carson through the SF game if you can. If Seattle can't get a ground game going against the 49ers I'm not sure, even if he is the lead back, that he'd be better than West in that KC offense. West is a pretty average talent, but that offense looks to be good enough to support production from the RB position even if the RB isn't great.

West is a JAG. Seattle looks like a logjam, but Carson's only competition has been highly injury prone. The real bummer is the garbage Seattle line.

Carson

No, Carson is a JAG. What has he done in the NFL?

West has proven he can be very productive when given the load.

Breaking into his mom's room wearing a clown suit doesn't constitute 'focking his mom silly'.

Now, can we stop the infantile stupidity you instigated and get back to the topic please?

West has no upside. Even if Hunt went down, West would be in a committee and not become something. He'd be quite ordinary and unfulfilling most weeks. Carson has shown with limited opportunities that he can be somewhat effective behind that lousy offensive line. So, he at least has a chance to be a lotto ticket. I'd stay with Carson.

A committee with who? Spiller? No no no.

West would be the rb1 of Hunt was out.

A committee with who? Spiller? No no no.

West would be the rb1 of Hunt was out.

I agree West would be the Chiefs RB1 if Hunt goes down. Spiller is horrible. But to the original question, I think I'd rather hold onto Carson. He's behind Lacy and Rawls. Yes the line is terrible but how long before Rawls is out again (if he is even back yet) with an injury and Lacey is benched for being ineffective?

No, Carson is a JAG. What has he done in the NFL?

West has proven he can be very productive when given the load.

He's a rookie who has looked impressive every time he is on the field. West is a slightly above average back behind a workhorse on a good offense.

West's only value is as a handcuff. Carson carries more upside.

I don't see Carson being the rb1 any time soon.

To many other Rbs.

He's a rookie who has looked impressive every time he is on the field. West is a slightly above average back behind a workhorse on a good offense.

West's only value is as a handcuff. Carson carries more upside.

Agree except the slightly above average moniker. I think he's below average but plays in an offense that's great for RBs.

Some other team he probably wouldn't even make the cut