Sign in to follow this  
southcarolina

12G1C: Now with 100% more post draft waivers.

I mean i guess we could put it to a vote.

I'll admit I didn't know about it until after the draft so I screwed myself with my draft strategy. Altered it for this year though. Also didn't help that Manning sucked it up all year :wall:

I was notorious for forgetting the rule (ask Volty). Seriously in all the leagues I'm in I simply didn't remember and I was rightly called out for it.

That was the :mad: face.

I was just joking

Just the facts bro. Just stating the facts.

How soon until we can get our draft positions?

How soon until we can get our draft positions?

What's your favorite position baby ?

sorry about not being here since last sept, but iam in. I hope all is well

i have the email, just no password for the MFL site

• Like 1

sorry about not being here since last sept, but iam in

HES ALIVE

HES ALIVE

the craziest thing happened. i got engaged which triggered a set of events that didn't allow time for fantasy football message boards.

• Like 1

the craziest thing happened. i got engaged which triggered a set of events that didn't allow time for fantasy football message boards.

You mean life got in the way. Congrats :cheers:

Congrats man :cheers:

Oh fantastic. Now we have to spend all season listening to heavy set go on ad nauseum about how he is the regular season top scorer (who has never won a title) AND how much his wedding cake cost and how the florist screwed up the arrangements bY making the flowers ivory when he specifically asked for vanilla.

Your team name will be The Heavyset Bridezillas.

Well fock, gocolts and heavy-set both have girls now? That means the suicide pact we formed is blown all to heck. :mad:

• Like 1

Oh fantastic. Now we have to spend all season listening to heavy set go on ad nauseum about how he is the regular season top scorer (who has never won a title) AND how much his wedding cake cost and how the florist screwed up the arrangements bY making the flowers ivory when he specifically asked for vanilla.

actually i won it 2x in a row .

did i mention i cut doug bladwin last year?

:banana:

Ha!

Congrats! :

You didn't answer the question :mad:

:doublethumbsup: OUTSTANDING bro.

OK so we are all in. Sorry tanatastic. Maybe next year. This is the first time we've ever had all 12 owners come back the next season i think.

Anyway, i went ahead and did the draft order, so Old Maid will stop whining about it.

southcarolina has used the FFToolbox.com random draft order generator for the 12Geeks1Cup2016 league.

To verify the results visit this page:

http://www.fftoolbox.com/draft_order_generator.cfm?id=129432

The following draft order was randomly generated for your league:

1 - herbivore
2 - posty
3 - voltaire
4 - vuduchile
5 - oldmaid
6 - mooks
7 - whitewonder
8 - southcarolina
9 - heavyset
10 - gocolts
11 - djgb
12 - shotsup

I chose the morning of Tuesday August 23rd as the official start of the draft, which would be the morning after the Monday night game of Preseason Week2, But since this has gone so smoothly if we want to start it earlier i suppose we can. The draft went pretty smoothly last year, i dont even think i ever turned the timer on, so dont see any reason to force the start of the draft to be earlier. But if the guys drafting at the top get an itchy trigger finger, i can always start the draft early. Weve got time to talk abvout it.

you guys should name the trophy for this league the "drobeski" trophy since I invented the league name.

you guys should name the trophy for this league the "drobeski" trophy since I invented the league name.

Done.

For now and forever more the name drobeski will be synonymous with a rusty cup filled with poop.

Done.

For now and forever more the name drobeski will be synonymous with a rusty cup filled with poop.

if it ever gets clogged up I'm your man :cheers:

I ask a question once, and get called a whiner. I see how you are... Just for that, no more colluding with you, Mister!

Thanks for setting the draft order, fockstick!

Sweet. Love picking at the turn :cheers:

Me too. I'm happy at 12

iam drafting #9, love it, right near go colts, i guess no indy players for me this year :nono:

:doublethumbsup:

Well fock, gocolts and heavy-set both have girls now? That means the suicide pact we formed is blown all to heck. :mad:

I still have not been laid yet though, I am sure heavy set has though.

You still have time to beat me man.

Just as an aside, we woke up this morning in a couple of my Dynasty leagues with three owners who had all pulled up stakes and left in both of them. I am not the commish in either of these, just an owner trying to help out. So if anyone is interested in taking over an orphan let me know. They are both free leagues on fleaflicker. Unfortunately the rookie draft has already occurred for both of these leagues.

League 1:

QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/(RBWR/TE FLEX)/TE/K/DEF

1PPR

30 man rosters

Team1

http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/153569/teams/1070183

Team

http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/153569/teams/1070200

Team 3

http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/153569/teams/1070709

League 2

QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/SUPERFLEX/(RB/TE FLEX)/DEF (no kicker)

0.5 PPR (WR)

1.0 PPR (RB and TE)

31 man rosters

Team 1:

http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/166234/teams/1147616

Team 2

http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/166234/teams/1148157

Team 3

http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/166234/teams/1148412

Do you guys like that fleaflicker site???

I am currently in a league that is using that site and do not really like it much. Might be the worse FF site on the net, although ESPN FF is also horrible.

Do you guys like that fleaflicker site???

I am currently in a league that is using that site and do not really like it much. Might be the worse FF site on the net, although ESPN FF is also horrible.

I mean to each his own, but ESPN is a million times worse IMO. One caveat, ive only ever played in Dynasty leagues on FF.

Positives:

- Its free

- The leagues are fairly customizable in terms of league size, starting lineups, roster size, scoring, and support auctions, FAAB and traditional waiver systems

- It has a dark theme so i dont have to burn my retinas out staring at a white screen all day long.

- The league pages dont shut down in the offseason and flow seamlessly into the next season. League URL's dont change from year to year, there is no "renewing" a league. My bookmarks didnt change for 2016 from my 2015 leagues, or 2014 leagues.

- The league pages are layed out fairly intuitively.

- I get a neat organized page with all my teams listed (assuming i use the same account to join all the leagues) with all activity that has occurred since the last time i checked in. All messages, trades, waivers, cuts, are clearly marked on this page.

- Im not a big mobile app guy, but the FF league pages work well with my phone

Negatives

- There is an idiosyncrasy in the drafting procedure that can cause consternation (and this would only be an issue with Dynasty or Keeper leagues).....basically they dont let you drop players during the draft to accommodate players or draft picks you gain during the draft. If you started with 5 open roster spots, you get 5 picks. If you start with a 1,2,3,4,5 and gain two 3's during the draft, you forfeit your 4 and 5. Well you can still trade them away, but you cant drop a 6th and 7th player in order to use them, if you want.

- The player lists can be a little weird...sometimes players that have been out of the league for a couple of years are still on there, while newer prominent players are not. (Clarification: Most NFL players are in the system, but for some reason if you just sort the lists for WR, sometimes not every name will show up. But if you search specifically for a player, you can usually find them)

- Stat lists are pretty incomplete. But there are tons of stats online

- League pages not terribly customization in terms of look or aesthetics.

• Like 1