Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Corey Lewandowski - "We are allowed to say Merry Christmas again, w/ Trump as POTUS"

I'm not Christian, but the removal of Christmas stuff has annoyed the ###### out of me. Basically anything based on political correctness annoys the ###### out of me

also annoyed at removal of pledge of allegiance and I am an Athiest

Can you explain where Christmas has been removed from that has gotten you so annoyed?

Can you explain where Christmas has been removed from that has gotten you so annoyed?

Can you explain to us how you managed to get a real life woman to marry you? Or are women into half men where you are from?

Can you explain to us how you managed to get a real life woman to marry you? Or are women into half men where you are from?

Ha!

So...another no from the peanut gallery...simple question will go unanswered because a bunch of pansies want to cry more.

It blows my mind that you are able to even figure out how to post here each day.

Its a simple focking question...yet you pussies just keep whining rather than focking answering it.

Grow a pair and try for once rather than just whining like a focking girl.

I asked a simple question to... I legitimately wanted an answer. Geez.... I know a guy, a lot like you: wears floaties in the pool, drinks nonalcoholic beer, makes sure all his scissors are rounded edge, puts safety plugs in all the outlets in his house, shaves his armpits... complete b!tch. He is single and I figured he would have some luck finding a woman up by where you live. Geez laweez!

:wave:

But in the town it was known

When they got home at night their Fat and Psychopatheic wives

Would trash them within inches of their lives

I asked a simple question to... I legitimately wanted an answer. Geez.... I know a guy, a lot like you: wears floaties in the pool, drinks nonalcoholic beer, makes sure all his scissors are rounded edge, puts safety plugs in all the outlets in his house, shaves his armpits... complete b!tch. He is single and I figured he would have some luck finding a woman up by where you live. Geez laweez!

:wave:

Yeah...you are a focking idiot.

Its amazing you can function on a day to day basis.

Good ol' WASP America. Actually think they're being repressed. Almost as if they don't enjoy every advantage in life and have for millennia. :lol:

PC crowd gets pissed when Christians steal their thunder.

Yep, nothing shows that PC crowd like acting all PC; "They won't use the terminology we demand! Call a waaaaaambulance!" :lol:

Yep, nothing shows that PC crowd like acting all PC; "They won't use the terminology we demand! Call a waaaaaambulance!" :lol:

And around and around we go.

Hypocrites on all sides brother, it's also something that you admitted not having to deal with, so not sure I value your opinion much on this subject.

HTH

Hypocrites on all sides brother.

I don't know about hypocrisy, but anyone who gets offended by being told EITHER "Merry Christmas" OR "Happy Holidays", is a focking moron. It's pretty simple.

• Like 1

I don't know about hypocrisy, but anyone who gets offended by being told EITHER "Merry Christmas" OR "Happy Holidays", is a focking moron. It's pretty simple.

Well, people obviously do, and I laugh at them.

:dunno:

everywhere in California that is public, every mall, every restaurant, hell my work. Its all Happy Holidays, they even plaster signs around for Cinco de Mayo, but got forbid they actually put up a flag for 4th of July

• Like 1

everywhere in California that is public, every mall, every restaurant, hell my work. Its all Happy Holidays, they even plaster signs around for Cinco de Mayo, but got forbid they actually put up a flag for 4th of July

So...some anecdotal BS for the most part...in one of the most liberal areas of the country.

Your claim is there is nothing even posted about 4th of July (despite that having zero to do with the topic here anyway)...and that there is nothing Christmas anywhere in public and somehow this will all change now according to Lewandowski...yeah, my guess is you are seeing what you want to in order to be pissed off like the other little special snowflakes you all cry about.

Hypocrites on all sides brother, it's also something that you admitted not having to deal with, so not sure I value your opinion much on this subject.

HTH

Nobody has to "deal" with anything regarding this stupid ass topic. Deal.... :lol:

Maybe call up that RaiderHater guy....sounds like he's having a tough time with all this stuff.

HTH

Come to Montanny. It's a safe space. :thumbsup:

Its all Happy Holidays,

The impudence! The audacity! The unmitigated gall!

Is it any wonder that Trump, the thinnest-skinned, most whiny man in America is these people's leader? :lol:

No, it's Christians who get offended because someone tells them "Happy Holidays! :) " , like the whole fuckin' country is their collective safe-space where they have to receive religion-specific well wishes or it's a "War" against them. :rolleyes:

My god you nailed it X infinity. :first:

Is it any wonder that Trump, the thinnest-skinned, most whiny man in America is these people's leader? :lol:

Good point, the left handled the election results very well.

So...some anecdotal BS for the most part...in one of the most liberal areas of the country.

Your claim is there is nothing even posted about 4th of July (despite that having zero to do with the topic here anyway)...and that there is nothing Christmas anywhere in public and somehow this will all change now according to Lewandowski...yeah, my guess is you are seeing what you want to in order to be pissed off like the other little special snowflakes you all cry about.

I could care less, one way or another, I just think its stupid that we have "progressed" so far that non Christians are offended by Christmas

I couldn't care less, one way or another, I just think its stupid that we have "progressed" so far that Christians are offended by Happy Holiday's

Fixed.

I could care less, one way or another, I just think its stupid that we have "progressed" so far that non Christians are offended by Christmas

You could care less? So you do care? Obviously you do since it annoyed the ###### ou tof you as you claimed.

Not sure how much its people are offended...or people have started having the courtesy to include everyone with something like Happy Holidays when there are quite a few who don't celebrate Christmas but do other holidays. Jews and so on....

But hey...the butthurt of the poor repressed Christians and their starbucks cups is real...

I just want to wish each and every Geek a Merry Christmas. And let's try and remember what it's all about.

• Like 1

I just want to wish each and every Geek a Merry Christmas. And let's try and remember what it's all about.

merry Christmas HT and merry Christmas mobb, Honcho, Nuff and all the geeks. God bless America too!

:cheers:

• Like 1

I think my disdain for Christianity (and other forms of religion) is well documented.

That said, I don't give a fock about calling it Christmas or holidays or anything else.

Now the annoying "Jesus is the reason for the season"!" Lady? She can get bent. I see more warriors on that side of the fence honestly.

merry Christmas HT and merry Christmas mobb, Honcho, Nuff and all the geeks. God bless America too!

Merry Christmas. :cheers:

Merry Christmas to you too.

Happy Holidays to RaiderHater.

I think my disdain for Christianity (and other forms of religion) is well documented.

That said, I don't give a fock about calling it Christmas or holidays or anything else.

Now the annoying "Jesus is the reason for the season"!" Lady? She can get bent. I see more warriors on that side of the fence honestly.

I only care about religion when they use their tax exempt $ to influence policy in one way or another. IE. The Mormon Church spending millions of dollars to fight prop 8 in California. Which pretty much goes against everything our forefathers founded this great nation on.

I only care about religion when they use their tax exempt $ to influence policy in one way or another. IE. The Mormon Church spending millions of dollars to fight prop 8 in California. Which pretty much goes against everything our forefathers founded this great nation on.

I absolutely see your point about the tax exempt status for churches. It's ridiculous at this point. What also annoys the hell out if me is the tax dollars that fund colleges and universities. I don't agree with so much of what they teach and yet my tax dollars help fund them.

Oh me neither, but it sure is nice to hear!

I work in an office with 40+ lawyers. Not a single christmas decoration anywhere in the office, just 1 menorah at the front desk.

I have a small little LED Christmas tree hanging outside my office.

The closet where you keep all the cleaning supplies isn't office, but good for you.

Jesus is the reason for the season. Cheers!

Why is this even a topic? Seriously, I don't know anyone who ever had someone say anything to them when they wish someone a merry xmas? or happy hanaka(don't know how to spell it don't care to look it up)? or any other flavor of holiday?

Has anyone ever actually had someone say something to them for wishing them a merry xmas?

I say happy holidays or merry xmas all the time. No ones ever said sh!t to me. Maybe it's because I'm a generally pleasant person and people generally like me. So maybe the real issue isn't the race, creed, religion or any other stoopid reason people get all bent out of shape. Maybe the reason is everyone's too damn butt hurt and sensitive and have a board up their azz.