Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

Giants fans

What's the vibe up there this week - talking like it's a must win for NY, feeling confident? How worried are you about losing JPP? Sounds like it's gong to be a bit chilly - prolly not NY cold, but colder than what our guys are use to..... I'd sure like to win this game - for obvious reasons. But mostly to help get NY out of the postseason. They are a team that worries me - we just do not match up well against them.

I got: NY 27, DAL 23

NY is famous for their pizza, bagels, and turnovers. Eli provides the turnovers. So I'm saying a Dallas win this weekend

Think he was banned.

NY is famous for their pizza, bagels, and turnovers. Eli provides the turnovers. So I'm saying a Dallas win this weekend

Ok, that made me chuckle. Well played. :D

Think he was banned.

Again? :huh:

shotsup is still around I think... Unless they are one in the same. :ninja:

Dallas will probably let them run it and brain dead MaCadoo will oblige. If he wants to line up and take what's given NYG lose. Come out chucking or don't bother. JPP hurts. Feed ODB early and often. The Giants can win every game left. And lose them just as easy. That's who they are

• Like 1

Again? :huh:

shotsup is still around I think... Unless they are one in the same. :ninja:

Stop :cheers:

27 - 24 NY football Giants. Spread is 3.5 so you can take the 'Boys and still win money.

More of a must win for NY. Play like Washington did on Turkey day. Slow the Dallas run. Tough losing JPP. How much blitzing will they do now :dunno:

And covering Witten when it's short yardage for once wouldn't be a bad idea.

If I were NY, I'd never go less than 3 wide. I'd chunk it 57 times and run it only if/when the game is under control and at its near... I'd throw deep on Anthony Brown, at least 5 times - and I'd move OBD on Carr and run short and cross 15 times - both are sure bets. ... On defense, I'd go double A Gap blitz all night long - we have trouble with it.

If I were NY, I'd never go less than 3 wide. I'd chunk it 57 time and run it only if/when the game is under control and at its near... I'd throw deep on Anthony Brown, at least 5 times - and I'd move OBD on Carr and run short and cross 15 times - both are sure bets. ... On defense, I'd go double A Gap blitz all night long - we have trouble with it.

Gotta make sure the right Eli shows up. So far all I've seen is mostly INT Eli

One thing I'd like to see, that we've yet to try, is a mid-game Hurry up, no huddle offense... One way to combat a high pressure defensive front is with draws and screens - the other is with quick tempo, no huddle play. Even if it's not exactly efficient this week, I'd like to work on it to have at the ready later for later - like for a Seattle type team.

Geez thought Giants Fan was back. I don't care who wins. My opponent has the rook running the ball and after Ware flopped for me on Thursday night I can only cringe when he rips off 25 yard runs to pay dirt.

The Cowboys win this if it's windy or they get good pressure on Eli, if not they'll have a hard time playing catch up.

I'm hoping for a controlled Dallas win 21-13, but it'll probably be more like 31-30. It'll also probably go down to the wire again and the last team with the ball wins.

The Cowboys win this if it's windy or they get good pressure on Eli, if not they'll have a hard time playing catch up.

I'm hoping for a controlled Dallas win 21-13, but it'll probably be more like 31-30. It'll also probably go down to the wire again and the last team with the ball wins.

Giants 65. Cowboys 3

Yeah going to be chilly evening for it, talk about wintery mix of snow and sleet possible. Giants have got to shut down the Dallas run….force Dak to throw and see what happens. Eli is just Eli, unpredictable as f*ck….but like I've been saying, our poor oline plus no real running game plus no serviceable TE have left him little to no options but throw….thus turnovers. Azzhat McAdoo needs to leave the play calling up to his offensive coordinator and stop trying to wear both hats HC/OC…..this guy drives us nuts with his shitty play calling and no imagination. If we can keep it close, i like our chances but if Dallas score early and we are forced just to throw ….we are doomed.

Goooood Sunday morning! Who hungry for some Eli turnovers?

Shut up Gomer

Shut up Gomer

Sounds like drunky woke up with a hangover. Have a turnover. You'll feel better :wave:

Man, in the same way there are too many Lefties here, there are more than enough Giants fans.

The same goes for the Eagles, but they're no longer relevant. :P

I was confident early in the week but that is just about shot now. Cold weather tends to favor the team that can run, and that sure as hades isn't the Giants. If good Eli Shia up (he does most games against the Cowboys), then I think it's a one score game in the 4th quarter. In that case, as good as Dal has been, I'll take my chances with Eli. Unfortunately, I'm not sure we'll get there.

Prediction: NY 27, Dallas 24

ETA: can I just add that I love that this game has meaning. The last couple of years, the Giants have been 6-10 and this game was only important because of the rivalry. Now, both teams are in the playoffs right now an this game is big (more for the Giants)

• Like 1

If I see Larry Donnell on the field I'm throwing things

If I see Larry Donnell on the field I'm throwing things

Don't throw them to him; he'd likely fumble.

I have a weird feeling, we're going to see Romo 2day. For how long , not sure. Just have a sinking feeling Dak is going to get his bell rung or something 2nite.... Would be fitting: all the history of this rivalry, Eli and Romo battling once again - Division on the line.

• Like 1

I have a weird feeling, we're going to see Romo 2day. For how long , not sure. Just have a sinking feeling Dak is going to get his bell rung or something 2nite.... Would be fitting: all the history of this rivalry, Eli and Romo battling once again - Division on the line.

I liked Romo in his earlier years. He was a dam fool to let Carrie Underwood go

I liked Romo in his earlier years. He was a dam fool to let Carrie Underwood go

Undisputed - worst Turnover of his career. :bench:

Goooood Sunday morning! Who hungry for some Eli turnovers?

love 'em, can't get enough

Undisputed - worst Turnover of his career. :bench:

Agreed. I would never get over that if I was him

If not today, it'll be sometime soon.

Cowboys 29-19

strange score, but I'm going with it :thumbsup:

Sounds like drunky woke up with a hangover. Have a turnover. You'll feel better :wave:

Nope. Working today. Will be watching the game at Three Monkey's bar on 54th and Broadway and staying in NY Hilton tonight.

:wave:

• Like 1

Nope. Working today. Will be watching the game at Three Monkey's bar on 54th and Broadway and staying in NY Hilton tonight.

Nice. Enjoy my man. Best time of the year in NYC if you're not driving.

• Like 1

I think JPP loss is huge. They have a nice line but without him much less edge rush. Not that Dak needs to throw it a ton but it is nice to make him move on 3rd down passing situations. Giants are good vs the run but you can just slow EE down not stop him. It is obvious but this game comes down to Eli and if he can avoid giving short fields and if he can score points.

Doesn't it seem like Eli forces it to ODBJr a lot? Obviously you want to go to him but often times it seems like if ODBjr doesn't get in the game early they start forcing it to him so he will not cry. I feel like his reception to target ratio is low compared to other top WRs.

Nice. Enjoy my man. Best time of the year in NYC if you're not driving.

Car is in garage and will be until 4PM Monday !!!

You get paid to drink? :o