Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

Cruzer - Mike Francessa - Cowboys

Don't know if you know the blowhard fat WFAN radio host from NY. Can't stand him but I thought of you and your thread from weeks ago. He said the long break is going to hurt the Cowboys and that they lose this game because of it.

Hope the talking head is right.

People still listen to mike Francessa? I thought his show was just fighting off trolls anymore.

I don't much. Just during commercials of Michael Kay show on ESPN radio.

Franc sucks

People still listen to mike Francessa? I thought his show was just fighting off trolls anymore.

People still care about NFL Football?

This. That guy is the focking worst. I loved Mike and the Mad Dog (Mike and Chros Russo) but this guy by himself is insufferable,

I think this game is just going to be bad for us for a lot of reasons. Forget NY is a damn good team, they match up well to our weaknesses. They are also backed into a dangerous corner, playing at home - with the biggest Cowboys' nemesis at QB we've seen over the past 13 years... It defies logic that a team with a defense as bad as ours, has run off 11 in a row - it's got catch up to us sooner or later.

I might be the only damn skeptical fan left in this town... We win 2moro nite, I might finally have a glass of that Kool-Aid.

People still care about NFL Football?

Only the Cowboys (see ratings) :doublethumbsup:

If MUSH says it, do the opposite. Looks like I'll be betting heavily on Dallas this weekend

I think this game is just going to be bad for us for a lot of reasons. Forget NY is a damn good team, they match up well to our weaknesses. They are also backed into a dangerous corner, playing at home - with the biggest Cowboys' nemesis at QB we've seen over the past 13 years... It defies logic that a team with a defense as bad as ours, has run off 11 in a row - it's got catch up to us sooner or later.

I might be the only damn skeptical fan left in this town... We win 2moro nite, I might finally have a glass of that Kool-Aid.

I hear ya man. I learned my lesson a long time ago about talking sh!t when it comes to the Cowboys. I no longer bet on them and I no longer talk trash. I said we needed to be careful against both Cleveland and Minnesota. Those were both games the Boys have historically played down to and lost.

This team is different. They're winning games they would've lost in recent years.

Just sayin.

Gonna need a big game out of Harrison and Hankins. Those two have played great all year. I just have so little faith in a the HC. There may be some weather issues as well. This game went from beating the Boys to now needing the win to prevent a slide.

What is with you Giants fans. You have started more threads on the cowboys than the giants this year.

What is with you Giants fans. You have started more threads on the cowboys than the giants this year.

I was talking to Cruzer. Not you. Then I added comments- problem MTS ??

I was talking to Cruzer. Not you. Then I added comments- problem MTS ??

I have many problems in life. Do you want to hear them?

:edit:

Too bad, you cannot listen to my problems today because I am going to bed.

• Like 1

I have many problems in life. Do you want to hear them?

:edit:

Too bad, you cannot listen to my problems today because I am going to bed.

You ain't a bad dude - hope sh!t gets right for you. ZZZzzzz

It's crazy, but NY could very easily end up back in Dallas to play us again- in the Divisional round.... Provided they don't win the damn division alright. :mad:

It's crazy, but NY could very easily end up back in Dallas to play us again- in the Divisional round.... Provided they don't win the damn division alright. :mad:

Say we do. Dak or Tony ?

Say we do. Dak or Tony ?

I don't believe in 'saved seats' on a football team. Every week jobs are up for grabs. Why? Bcoz my loyalty is to the team and winning - they have people to babysit their egos.

I'm still 100% behind Dak. He's getting killed this week for back-to-back medicore/bad games. Never mind he just ran thru a stretch of wins against Pitt (on the road), Baltimore, Washington and Minnesota (on the road) - never mind Balt. and Minny are 2 of the nastiest defenses out there - 1 loss in 12 games and they are crying for Romo... Idiots.

Now, that being said - no saved seats still... If indeed Dak has hit a wall and if indeed he does lay an egg today (indoors, at home) - maybe we talk about seeing #9... But it would take a total egg today for that to happen.