Sign in to follow this  
listen2me 23

***NFL Draft/ NFL Combine talk

Good thing we have Big D1ck Nick. :thumbsup:

Well, at least he has his lord and savior Jesus Christ looking out for him. That's what he said.

Well, at least he has his lord and savior Jesus Christ looking out for him. That's what he said.

I dont care if he had the Flying Spaghetti Monster on his side. He won it all. :thumbsup:

Good thing we have Big D1ck Nick. :thumbsup:

You like saying that WAY too much. I'm just sayin

You like saying that WAY too much. I'm just sayin

Big D1ck Nick.

Any interest in a geek mock draft? Or is that a take it to the mange bored type thing?

Any interest in a geek mock draft? Or is that a take it to the mange bored type thing?

Fock off. Seriously. :mad:

Rotoworld says the Patriots are interested in Josh Rosen. Makes sense, word is he's an entitled crybaby.

Rotoworld says the Patriots are interested in Josh Rosen. Makes sense, word is he's an entitled crybaby.

if that's the criteria you might want to hang by the phone on draft day

I'm still not buying the Giants stand pat at 2... They're in a prime position to move down and pick up a ransom. The Wentz move was such a home run last year, I see someone willing to gamble they can strike gold too.

And if I'm the G-Men, I jump all over it.

I'm still not buying the Giants stand pat at 2... They're in a prime position to move down and pick up a ransom. The Wentz move was such a home run last year, I see someone willing to gamble the can strike gold too.

No lower than 5. Get Chubb, Nelson or Barkley then.

No lower than 5. Get Chubb, Nelson or Barkley then.

I hope they stay put, and take Mayfield. :D

I hope they stay put, and take Mayfield. :D

I want Barkley or Chubb

I want Barkley or Chubb

Understandable.........but either Rosen or Darnold is going to be there, and franchise qb's don't grow on trees - you'd pass?

Understandable.........but either Rosen or Darnold is going to be there, and franchise qb's don't grow on trees - you'd pass?

Yes. Don't like the track record for USC/UCLA QB's. Aikman and Palmer are about it for the last 30 something years.

I'm still not buying the Giants stand pat at 2... They're in a prime position to move down and pick up a ransom. The Wentz move was such a home run last year, I see someone willing to gamble the can strike gold too.

Agreed. I see Buffalo making that move.

Agreed. I see Buffalo making that move.

12 and 21 isn't cutting it. Buffalo needs to get closer.

Yes. Don't like the track record for USC/UCLA QB's. Aikman and Palmer are about it for the last 30 something years.

True.

I think I heard a stat: No USC qb has ever started a SB game..... Wow. :shocking:

True.

I think I heard a stat: No USC qb has ever started a SB game..... Wow. :shocking:

I wouldn't have guessed that.

True.

Nor the Juice

12 and 21 isn't cutting it. Buffalo needs to get closer.

The talk has always be next years 1st as well plus a 2nd or 3rd this year....to get to 2.

No one ever said 12 and 21 would be all they would try to give.

The talk has always be next years 1st as well plus a 2nd or 3rd this year....to get to 2.

It's all make believe any way. who cares what a chart says? it's whatever the team will take

It's all make believe any way. who cares what a chart says? it's whatever the team will take

Im not using a chart.

Like I said, they need to get closer, this year.

Like I said, they need to get closer, this year.

I have heard of a trade before getting to 2. But seems like that would be even more expensive, bot sure they can get that done or want to.

If the Giants dont want to draft a QB I think they should move. People act like Chubb is the next Reggie White. He isnt as highly touted as Myles Garrett was. I just think it woulf be idiodic to not take a deal from the Bills to be set up to have 2 1sts this and next year. And Bills probably take a step back this year. Id bet they will have a top 10 pick next year.

I have heard of a trade before getting to 2. But seems like that would be even more expensive, bot sure they can get that done or want to.

If the Giants dont want to draft a QB I think they should move. People act like Chubb is the next Reggie White. He isnt as highly touted as Myles Garrett was. I just think it woulf be idiodic to not take a deal from the Bills to be set up to have 2 1sts this and next year. And Bills probably take a step back this year. Id bet they will have a top 10 pick next year.

Get to 5. And next years one and some other lesser picks.

I just feel like having a crap year and having the 2nd pick this year will not be maximized if they sit there and take a non QB. When at least the Bills are willing to give up 3 1sts.

Ill take 2 extra 1sts over a RB

I see Lamar Jackson in Arizona because every other team that needs a QB has already up by taking low IQ clowns like him. You don't make the same mistake twice. You realize you need a QB that can think and throw. Not react and run.

I just feel like having a crap year and having the 2nd pick this year will not be maximized if they sit there and take a non QB. When at least the Bills are willing to give up 3 1sts.

Ill take 2 extra 1sts over a RB

Sounds like the Bills are targeting Denvers 5 pick now.

There's a huge buzz stirring around the Star.

* Talk of trading away either our 1st, 2nd or both - to SEA for Earl Thomas.............. I say NO.

* Talk of swapping our 1st rounder and dealing away our 2nd round pick to move up for Derwin James..... As much as I love that kid, we are too shiitty to be giving away 2nd round picks.

Thanks again JG for playing our starters the entire focking game in Week 17 and beating the 3rd string squad the Iggles fielded. Cost us 5 draft spots. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

There's a huge buzz stirring around the Star.

* Talk of trading away either our 1st, 2nd or both - to SEA for Earl Thomas.............. I say NO.

* Talk of swapping our 1st rounder and dealing away our 2nd round pick to move up for Derwin James..... As much as I love that kid, we are too shiitty to be giving away 2nd round picks.

Thanks again JG for playing our starters the entire focking game in Week 17 and beating the 3rd string squad the Iggles fielded. Cost us 5 draft spots. :rolleyes:

:wall:

we shall see

I came here to ask you how would you like this draft to play out this year for Dallas? I don't watch College football and haven't done much research this year, so I don't have a good feel for it this time around.

I came here to ask you how would you like this draft to play out this year for Dallas? I don't watch College football and haven't done much research this year, so I don't have a good feel for it this time around.

I'm still deathly afraid the powers that be are targeting Ridley.... I think if he falls - they jump all over him. My 2nd fear is that we take a Guard..... I think (once again) they think the defensive front 7 is already pretty solid - and it's not.

* If Da'Ron Payne or V. Vea is there - I take them.

* If not and Roquan Smith or Derwin James is there, I take them.

* If none of the 4 above are available I entertain trading down, picking up an extra 2nd or 3rd - and taking Rashaan Evans (Bama MLB).

After that - I look to find a WR in the 2nd. It's a deep draft for that position - will still be plenty good players to pick from... I also look to find a FS, a LG a swing Tackle and a TE.

I'm still deathly afraid the powers that be are targeting Ridley.... I think if he falls - they jump all over him. My 2nd fear is that we take a Guard..... I think (once again) they think the defensive front 7 is already pretty solid - and it's not.

* If Da'Ron Payne or V. Vea is there - I take them.

* If not and Roquan Smith or Derwin James is there, I take them.

* If none of the 4 above are available I entertain trading down, picking up an extra 2nd or 3rd - and taking Rashaan Evans (Bama MLB).

After that - I look to find a WR in the 2nd. It's a deep draft for that position - will still be plenty good players to pick from... I also look to find a FS, a LG a swing Tackle and a TE.

Id bet on those 4 guys mentioned will be gone by their pick. But maybe not Payne.

You know your team better than I, but you really want a MLB that bad? Meh, i feel like dline or secondary again woulf be stronger options.

But yeah Dallas should trade back unless there is real value with someone surprisingly being there. They have plenty of holes and need to try and aquire some good depth.

Id bet on those 4 guys mentioned will be gone by their pick. But maybe not Payne.

You know your team better than I, but you really want a MLB that bad? Meh, i feel like dline or secondary again woulf be stronger options.

Yea, outside of Payne - the chances of the other 3 being there are slim to none.

And yes, I really want (and we really need) a MLB. With all apologies to Jaylon Smith - he's been a wonderful feel good story, but the kid can't cut it. He was a disaster of a pick then, he still is today.. Not to say we don't need OLB too, we do - but the value is better at MLB in the 1st than OLB. One of those we can better find later.

Eagles can really go a lot of directions and Id be happy. I am hoping Vander Esch slips but I doubt that happens. Id be satisfied with Will Hernandez or Derrius Guice.

The only picks Id be a little annoyed about is if we draft a TE first. Its a need but not that high.

So, who are your first ten picks?

How many QBs RBs and WRs go in the first round?

Who will trade up?

Will the Browns take a QB at #1?

Will Barkley go in the top 5?

Who will be the first WR off the bored?

Just curious .

1-Darnold

2-Barkley

3-Rosen

4- Chubb

5-Allen

6-Nelson

7- Fitzpatrick

That's all I got. I think there will be major wheeling and dealing. Buffalo and NE are out there with 2 first round picks and more to deal.

For Seattle. My hope is we trade down in round 1, (but not out of it). Get an extra pick or two. Then grab a Corner.