Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

MiLB to begin extra innings with a runner on 2nd

Again proclaims victory. :lol:

Again shows stupidity. Just like Slonut to ignore everything thats been said. You and Vudu are two peas in a pod

I have 2 college players from Purdue coming to give a clinic to my sons 10U team tomorrow.

Im gonna ask them if they ever heard of digby the great. Surely, they have.

Again shows stupidity. Just like Slonut to ignore everything thats been said. You and Vudu are two peas in a pod

:lol:

I have 2 college players from Purdue coming to give a clinic to my sons 10U team tomorrow.

LOL I really can’t tell which phase of these threads is the most funny. You have the painful slow unraveling and fact showing phase, then there’s the blatant trolling while still being fed phase. Both equally hilarious.

Any relation to digby the geek?

• Like 1

Hope your son isnt a big a loser as you are :lol:

Hope your son isnt a big a loser as you are :lol:

If and when he does lose, hell do so with class and wont feel compelled to lie about it. At age 10, he already understands how pitiful that is.

LOL I really cant tell which phase of these threads is the most funny. You have the painful slow unraveling and fact showing phase, then theres the blatant trolling while still being fed phase. Both equally hilarious.

Its all funny. But the unraveling brings a level of sadness and pity to the thread. Sometimes, I feel bad about it and actually cyber cringe for him.

But most times, I just think fock him, hes a lying disability cheat anyway.

Pfffft. You guys have no idea what obsessive is. I have MDC to contend with. Looking up my IP address, constantly asking me questions about my kids, what time they get home from school etc etc. You have it easy Digby.

I was down at the WFC tonight enjoying a Sixer win, stoooed by here to see whats up and this housecoat wearing phaggit is talking about me in my absence.

How is THAT for obsessed? 🏀 😂 🤡

Once actually. When I was in I wasnt allowed to divulge any info or Id get in trouble. So I switched it up. Pretty common to do. Called OPSEC. We had a few people get busted for saying stuff online so I made sure none of yall knew who I was exactly til I got out. Now I dont care

This cracks me up every time. You just know he goes around telling his family, remember opsec. Dont tell people what I do. Wife rolls eyes.

This cracks me up every time. You just know he goes around telling his family, remember opsec. Dont tell people what I do. Wife rolls eyes.

Yes. He actually thinks people here bought that opsec horsesh!t.

I was down at the WFC tonight enjoying a Sixer win, stoooed by here to see whats up and this housecoat wearing phaggit is talking about me in my absence.

How is THAT for obsessed? 🏀 😂 🤡

Tastes great