Sign in to follow this  
nikki2200

Married Geeks: Have you ever cheated on your spouse?

63 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever cheated on your spouse?

• Yes
    • No
    • I've never been married

Bunch of holy rollers up in here. :bandana: Man was not made to stuff one pus$y his whole life. I bet half your wives barely even get wet any more. They are just as tired of seeing you naked as you are them.

No, and I've been tempted by the devils as a tennis pro. I'm probably in the 5% that hasn't in my profession. I take pride in that.

15 years married, with 3 kids. Why would I want to fock that up?

Bunch of holy rollers up in here. :bandana: Man was not made to stuff one pus$y his whole life. I bet half your wives barely even get wet any more. They are just as tired of seeing you naked as you are them.

I still get hard every time I see my wife in her panties and bra. I still get turned on after all this time :wub:

Naomi... I'm not sure what you meant here... But working at a bunch of different companies (because I am a consultant and move around a lot) I can off the top of my head think of DOZENS of examples of married people having affairs with other people at work. From two people going off into a conference room during the day to get it on, to getting drunk and going home together while on the road away from home. I have had married girlfriends at work telling me about sleeping with married guys; single girlfriends getting into affairs with married men; I have seen it happen with my own eyes even if they wouldn't admit it; I have been hit on by too many married men to even count.

It may be one of the things that has discouraged me from getting married until I found someone I was sure was not going to do it. But based on my experience... it's everywhere and happens all the freaking time.

i suspect her point was what do the two things she quoted have to do with one another?

because you know alot of people who have cheated what would that have to do with people here giving kilroy crap for it?

i suspect her point was what do the two things she quoted have to do with one another?

because you know alot of people who have cheated what would that have to do with people here giving kilroy crap for it?

Just wasn't sure if the hypocrite angle was where she was coming from. I know people can have the sentiment "everybody does it, what's the big deal :dunno:" Before I responded she was talking about how the prevalence of cheating had turned her off from marriage, so I knew at that point.

Not married. I am however in an open relationship and even if I did get married that would carry over. I don't care who she focks as long as she comes back to me at the end of the night...and the same goes for me with her. Just have to wear condoms so ya don't bring anything back. We also swing.(36 c) And I am happier than I have ever been in my life with her.

That's the most beautiful story I ever heard. It brings tears to my eyes! :cry:

Mebbe. I think being on the road and the ability to easily do it without getting caught probably factors in a lot. I also think a lot of people in my profession are a tad narcissistic and the type of men who try to get as much booty as they can, even after they are married. But like I said, I've seen poles that all say about half of married people cheat. It's also happened a lot at the clients I have worked for.

And about half of marriages end in divorce. Coincidence?

After the start of this thread, I was really doubting my fellow geek. Now I see quite a few upstanding citizens post, and wonder how such a rich, attractive, 10-inch cacked group is able to have such outstanding morals. :thumbsup:

Already addressed the holy roller part. I agree with you, to an extent. This is why you sew your oats when young, but once you mature from your selfish cocoon you realize other people's feelings and commitments matter.

After the start of this thread, I was really doubting my fellow geek.

:middlefinger:

:banana:

Some people seemed to be giving kilroy some crapola about sleeping with married women. However in my experience a LOT of married men and women cheat. I worked in consulting for a long time where you are basically dealing with a bunch of people that were on the road Mon-Fri every week. And there is a lot of drinking. And there is a lot of cheating going on by both men and women. The people that you would least expect it that seem like good ole family people have an indiscretion or two. I've also seen various anonymous poles in Cosmo and such that have said somewhere around 60% of men and 40% of women have cheated on their spouses.

So fess up... it's an anonymous pole. Let's see where the geeks fall on this matter.

Sounds like you hang with some nice folks.

I never even cheated on a girlfriend, let alone my wife. I married in my late 20s.

Like you, I hung out with mostly trash. Some of the dudes would cheat at the drop of a hat, but ALL of the females focked around. All of them had kids before their 18th birthday and most were grandparents by the time they hit 35. In fact, every single girl I had a serious relationship with cheated on me.

I once lived with two friends of mine for about a year. They were a couple. Crystal and Alex. We were all young. I had focked her once a couple of years earlier before we got out of high school. It was no secret. He knew. She focked just about all of us in the group we hung in. We use to laugh at how anytime there were 4 or more of us, 75% had focked her.

So they actually asked me to move in with them because they needed the help with bills. I was shocked as fock because Alex was the real jealous type and didn't trust Crystal without him around. A lot of us hung out at their place to party nightly and he never left her alone there with anybody.

I asked him about this right away because I didn't want it to be a problem. I didn't even have a girlfriend. I was just having fun dating. He said I was the only one he trusted, he didn't even trust his girlfriend because he knew she was a slvt and cheated on him all the time. I never broke that trust either.

We would party while he was at work and I had tons of opportunities to fock her. She was not shy and gave me several chances to bang her. Not one time did I fock her while we all lived together.

And it's not because I didn't want to either. Hell yeah I wanted to. I would think how nice it would be to go in the bedroom and toss my cack in her lovebox. Then I would realize I had self control and wasn't a slef-centered pig.

They ended up getting married down the road and had two children together.

I still get hard every time I see my wife in her panties and bra. I still get turned on after all this time :wub:

I still get hard thinking about that bikini pic you posted of her way back in the day. :wub:

Sadly, I have never been able to find the post with that pic since that day. :(

We would party while he was at work and I had tons of opportunities to fock her. She was not shy and gave me several chances to bang her. Not one time did I fock her while we all lived together.

Bros before Hoes

They ended up getting married down the road and had two children together.

I take that back (Hoe)

I still get hard thinking about that bikini pic you posted of her way back in the day. :wub:

Sadly, I have never been able to find the post with that pic since that day. :(

Get to it Joc - re-post it :banana:

I see what Nikki is saying. I travel a lot for work, taking people out for drinks is part of my job, a lot of times we are out late. There are very few (actually I can only think of one) women that I work with, so usually there are a bunch of guys going out together. I've seen guys who I thought were the "All-American Husband and Dad" type cheat so much it doesn't even surprise me anymore.

I was in Denmark one time, and there was this girl from Finland who came up to me said "you're hot, I'm going to fock you tonight". That's it. This girl would have been one of the hottest girls I've ever been with, her accent only made her hotter. I see all these people here saying how easy it is to not cheat. It was not easy that night. I love my fiance, but god damnit it was hard for me to be faithful that night. I actually grabbed one of my single buddies and introduced her to him, then went home. I can't remember which poster said girls like him more when he's in a relationship but I'm right there with ya, dude. Crap like that never happened to me when I was single. But I'm starting to see, as I slow down that I don't always want to be around this stuff. I'm sure these guys who cheat don't get married thinking they're eventually going to do it. I'm sure most people have good intentions when they actually do get married. I'm not sure what happens, but my job does pose a problem as far as the "temptation" factor is concerned.

I had a married chick take me to her hotel room (I was not married and she was at LEAST 10 years older) - because we had the same last name..... It was also job related road trip and we were in the hotel bar and she said to me clearly - "I never focked anyone with the same last name" (besides husband)- lets go back to my room - since it was her married name so maybe I screwed a cousins wife - who knows. :banana:

In Nikki's defense, it happens a lot in consulting. I had a lot of co-workers having sex with clients and co-workers.

This group of shut-ins is a bad example, though. Most of them could not get laid in a whorehouse with a fist full of $50 bills.

A few years after my first divorce I had a women(part of a couple) that was friends with both of us offer up a threesome with her and a co-worker. Me being divorced was her justifiation for asking, problem is she was still married to the guy I considered a friend. That was not an easy proposition to turn down, especially with alcohol involved, but the next day I was very glad I had. I later found out that the guy caught wind of the wife's activities and found her in bed with another and shot them both, they survived but it just goes to show what can happen

I get hit on more now than when I was single. Sometimes I wish I had a bigger wedding ring. A perfect example. Yesterday I stopped to get lunch at Mc Donalds. I'm standing in line waiting to order when the woman behind me starts telling me how nice my legs are. Forget the fact that she was black and weighed two bills. I told her I was married and she just smiled and licked her lips. Hot Chocolate: You got real nice legs for a white boy. Me: Thanks. I jog three miles as day. Hot Chocolate: You want to buy me a shake? I'll share it with you. Me: Damn. I left my wallet in the truck. Be right back. :skidmarks with my fine white boy legs: : :wave:

Nobody has ever turned me on once as much as my wife does every single time, and secks just gets better and better.

Your wife has an account here too doesn't she? lol

:wub:

THat wasn't the pic though. Her bikini was a different color. Maybe light blue and white or something like that.

I was thinking the same thing. I couldn't find that pic on the computer. I know which one you're talking about. It's when they were in Destin

I was thinking the same thing. I couldn't find that pic on the computer. I know which one you're talking about. It's when they were in Destin

You're not a little creeped out that gocolts remembers the minute details of a picture you once posted of your wife?????

A few years after my first divorce I had a women(part of a couple) that was friends with both of us offer up a threesome with her and a co-worker. Me being divorced was her justifiation for asking, problem is she was still married to the guy I considered a friend. That was not an easy proposition to turn down, especially with alcohol involved, but the next day I was very glad I had. I later found out that the guy caught wind of the wife's activities and found her in bed with another and shot them both, they survived but it just goes to show what can happen

But he was your friend. Surely he would have given you a mulligan?

You're not a little creeped out that gocolts remembers the minute details of a picture you once posted of your wife?????

no, he has a good memory:)

joc is proud of her

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I think I saw this exact scenario play out on an episode of Criminal Minds once. :unsure:

;)

I think I saw this exact scenario play out on an episode of Criminal Minds once. :unsure:

;)

So you're saying Go Colts is a criminal?

joc is proud of her

hell ya! I was the guy that couldn't get a date all through high school. I went to bed praying every night "dear lord, please let me find a beautiful wife". My prayers were answered :dunno:

I don't have a criminal record. :ninja:

Seriously though, I wont even go to the local hooker corner and get a prostitute because I am so scared it would one of those focking John stings.

hell ya! I was the guy that couldn't get a date all through high school. I went to bed praying every night "dear lord, please let me find a beautiful wife". My prayers were answered :dunno:

But, like all hot chicks, she turned out to be a major pain in the ass who may or may not have been worth it. Am I right?

no, he has a good memory Spank Bank :)

Fixed

Criminal Minds is a show about an elite FBI team that is called in to to profile/catch particularly mental serial killers/weirdos.

Be afraid jocstrap.... be very afraid.... :D