Sign in to follow this  
rvolpe21

is marshawn lynch injury serious?

I am thinking the same but he'll play. He's had back spazams for years..besides that he'll look forward to rest during bye.

You see threads like this and think, 'Ok maybe somebody has some latest info. Maybe a new doctor's report, an up-to-date development on perhaps Lynch having a flare-up...'

Then you click to open and it's like getting in your car and having it not start.

• Like 1

You see threads like this and think, 'Ok maybe somebody has some latest info. Maybe a new doctor's report, an up-to-date development on perhaps Lynch having a flare-up...'

Then you click to open and it's like getting in your car and having it not start.

I thought the same thing! When I see threads like this i immediately fire up rotoworld expecting some horrific blurb. Its a letdown when its just paranoia. Or relief, depending on who u got. But actually yes I think its worth adding turbin if u have a spot and no one else is available worthwhile. Hes a decent lotto ticket.

What I don't understand is one, how is turbin even available. And two, if he is and you own lynch, why do you have to ask whether you should pick him up?

i dont own lynch, i was just curious because i heard his back as flaring up. and the league and position im in i need to stay two steps ahead.

I have Lynch and turbin was on my wire and after reading this I dropped Alfred Blue (don't have foster) for Turbin. Thanks for slapping some sense into me

What I don't understand is one, how is turbin even available. And two, if he is and you own lynch, why do you have to ask whether you should pick him up?

I have Lynch and turbin was on my wire and after reading this I dropped Alfred Blue (don't have foster) for Turbin. Thanks for slapping some sense into me

Hope I didn't come across as a . Just with all the rb injuries happening, it's hard to imagine key handcuffs are still out there.

Not all, I was on the fence about it but this helped my decision easily. Plus it's a keeper league in case he takes the reins for next year

Hope I didn't come across as a ######. Just with all the rb injuries happening, it's hard to imagine key handcuffs are still out there.