Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Waiver wire week 11...

Feel like this could be a busy week on The Wire. You got some guys coming back from injuries, some guys like Rex Burkhead emerging as viable starters and people lining things up for the playoffs.

Personally I'm debating on whether to grab the Bengals defense with my 3rd waiver spot.

Anybody you guys are eyeballing?

Dede Westbrook Baby!!!!! It's gonna be a jam!

Kidding, I have no idea. I've chased nearly every thing all season and nothing has helped.

Austin Ekeler looks good. Think I read somewhere Melvin Gordon is being slowed by turf toe.

Dede Westbrook might have the talent, I just don't think the offense or the QB will propel him to fantasy god status.

Sama?? Perine he's a plodder but why not if your desperate.

Woodhead could give you good production for a couple of quarters before he's carted off the field.

Jamaal Williams only looks good if Ty Mont is definitely out....reports are he could be ready by Sunday

This list makes me wanna puke.

Austin Ekeler looks good. Think I read somewhere Melvin Gordon is being slowed by turf toe.

Wow. That's not good for Gordon owners if that's true.

Wow. That's not good for Gordon owners if that's true.

My bad on that one. Researched where I read that and it was in the Ekeler thread on roto. Pure speculation on some posters over there.

Disregard the turf toe thing. Apologies all around.

• Like 1

Can’t wait for the Dede Westbrook fanatics to rev up again.

Burkhead (NE), Willams (GB) and potentially Drake (Miami). Woodhead is a definite stash in PPR leagues.

JD McKissic. Procise is finally officially out for the rest of the fantasy year. Seattle cant get the run game going. JDK is a cheap stash that may forreal end up being something flexual. Also, Atlanta tends to be not great vs passcatching rbs. So maybe it happens as early as this week.

Gotta keep Austin. Probably Rod too. JDK is probably a deeper stash than both of them at this point. Trade Ekeler to the Gordon owner depending on what you can get for it. Some Gordon owners are desperate/very scared.