Sign in to follow this  
Neil Armstrong movie "First Man" omits American Flag being planted on the moon...

BS. I've heard God Save The King, O' Canada and others before games and matches. Blame it all on America again. People like you need to visit a few shotholes and them come back and complain.

What's that thing I always say? Oh yeah, you really should read more. It amazes me in a time when you can access the world's knowledge on your freaking phone, how ignorant most people remain.

-------------

Why European Soccer Teams Dont Play The National Anthem Before Matches

OUTSIDE OF INTERNATIONAL FIXTURES, THE NATIONAL ANTHEM IS STRICTLY A NORTH AMERICAN RITUAL.

-------

Full article, quite interesting. Also might help explain the cognitive dissonance that you seem to be feeling.

https://the18.com/soccer-news/why-europe-doesnt-play-national-anthems-before-matches

Btw, I shouldn't have to explain this, but there are many other articles discussing things like national anthem and Pledge of Allegiance before school, Etc. I'm just not going to give you 47 links since you seem to choose to be ignorant anyway. But feel free to go Ogle.

yeah I have no problem with it

what I have a problem with is you saying it really wasn't significant, although I am not surprised you think anything with the flag is insignificant

To me planting the flag was no 1

We conquered space

same as when Admiral Byrd planted the flag on Antartica

I stated I didnt think it was top two...not that it wasnt significant at all. At least get what I said correct...hell it was quoted a few posts up.

all fake anyway

Moon Landings

:dunno: :thumbsdown: :lock:

It bombed. lol. Winning, MAGA, yada yada

Pro-America people are lukewarm because they deliberately chose to remove the flag. Anti-America people are lukewarm because it shows America winning.

Pro-America people are lukewarm because they deliberately chose to remove the flag. Anti-America people are lukewarm because it shows America winning.

Pro straight guys think that dude from La La Land is a little light light in the loaf loafers.

So fock fock him her.

Besides, unless they find fuucking Decepticons up there? I Know How It Ends.

Love all those stars in the sky in that moon video. Oh wait, there are none, hmm.

Notice how they look down and the Earth is round? Totally fake!

Notice how they look down and the Earth is round? Totally fake!

No that’s silly, even ancient Greeks knew the earth was round.

Anyway, back to the movie. It’s a shame if they don’t have the flag. It looks so majestic in the moon pics how it ripples proudly in the wind. Who knew the moon had wind? Oh wait...

Cmon people..

No thats silly, even ancient Greeks knew the earth was round.

Anyway, back to the movie. Its a shame if they dont have the flag. It looks so majestic in the moon pics how it ripples proudly in the wind. Who knew the moon had wind? Oh wait...

Cmon people..

You know that's been explained right?

Not exactly sorcery.

Conservatives- angry cause it didn't show the planting of the flag.

Liberals- (I shitt you not) angry cause a movie, in a male dominant field set in the 60's, didn't have enough minorities and women.

I laughed at this review:

As film journalist Jordan Hoffman wrote on Twitter, "Its truly fascinating how liking FIRST MAN can make you an anti-American cuck in some quarters or a reactionary Patriarchal pricck in others".

Truly great time to be alive.

Conservatives- angry cause it didn't show the planting of the flag.

Liberals- (I shitt you not) angry cause a movie, in a male dominant field set in the 60's, didn't have enough minorities and women.

I laughed at this review:

As film journalist Jordan Hoffman wrote on Twitter, "Its truly fascinating how liking FIRST MAN can make you an anti-American cuck in some quarters or a reactionary Patriarchal pricck in others".

Truly great time to be alive.

Hollyweird really threaded the needle well on that. They took a movie that I would have made a point to see and made me not want to see it due to their 'Fock America' attitude in order to cater to an audience that never wanted to see it in the first place.

None of the Avengers movies show the flag on the moon and they made a million dollars. :dunno:

None of the Avengers movies show the flag on the moon and they made a million dollars. :dunno:

I think that we can all agree that the best movies are always the ones that 14 year olds want to got back and see 10-15 times.

I think that we can all agree that the best movies are always the ones that 14 year olds want to got back and see 10-15 times.

The Godfather didn't show the flag on the moon either. :dunno:

The Godfather didn't show the flag on the moon either. :dunno:

No, but Dumb and Dumber did so that made up for it.

i way prefer the original, and saw when it came out. :thumbsup:

memories of the whole family in our living room, on the edge of our seats, for hours.

the sequels were good too, but didnt quite live up

i way prefer the original, and saw when it came out. :thumbsup:

memories of the whole family in our living room, on the edge of our seats, for hours.

the sequels were good too, but didnt quite live up

I remember going down to our old zenith in my footies. No remote back then. Noses basically pressed right against the glass.

As bad as things suck. I have long held that I think I was lucky enough to grow up at just the right time. To go from for example, vinyl 2 where we are today. From a time where the Texas instrument was the state-of-the-art in Computing to where we are today. Just example after example.

And I swear to God, they taught us then blood returning back to the heart was all blue because it was deoxygenated. I swear on that.

But the moon landings? With the total lack of Technology they had back then? Is basically like throwing a dart up into the sky and hoping to God you would hit a pebble.- while both you and the pebble were speeding at different velocities. - and then do the whole thing in Reverse again.

I always thought first man out was Liberace?

Lol you fools look for sh!t to get mad about. Your lives must suck. :wave:

They market 90% of movies today towards younger audience. This is pg 13 right? It is not even intended for us anyway lol. Also its called first man correct? I assume from the trailers and name the movie is about Armstrong. Not about armastrong and Aldridge, not about nasa, not about the group of people who made it happen, not about the event. The movie seems to be strictly about the man.

Buncha frickin snowflakes round here lol :D

Lol you fools look for sh!t to get mad about. Your lives must suck. :wave:

They market 90% of movies today towards younger audience. This is pg 13 right? It is not even intended for us anyway lol. Also its called first man correct? I assume from the trailers and name the movie is about Armstrong. Not about armastrong and Aldridge, not about nasa, not about the group of people who made it happen, not about the event. The movie seems to be strictly about the man.

Buncha frickin snowflakes round here lol :D

Movies are like everything else: If you want to see it go, if you don't want to see it, don't.

I don't make it a point to see every movie. I miss dozens of movies each year. The default, actually, is not go unless one catches my eye. I'm just not going to prioritize seeing this one. Sometimes I do go to the theater anyway with an open mind to see something and I settle for something after looking over the options. Sometimes I let my wife or kids pick.

If I do miss it, maybe it'll be put on TV after it's theater run ends. Maybe I'll watch it then.