Sign in to follow this  
Draft Discussion/Commentary...

Anyone like a draft pick? Hate a draft pick? Ticked that someone took your target? Going to be away for a little bit? Sent PMs/Texts to someone?

Put it all here...

Good luck!

>>> DRAFT <<<

Nice to have a board back to communicate with! Thanks for getting us here, posty! That other board was pretty flaky.

Has anyone contacted madmax yet? Happy to shoot him a text if not...

Nice to have a board back to communicate with! Thanks for getting us here, posty! That other board was pretty flaky.

Has anyone contacted madmax yet? Happy to shoot him a text if not...

I sent him a text a little while ago... Haven't heard back...

oh hey if anyone wants to proxy, i should be available all day and tomorrow.

Same here - always open to help out to keep things moving...

Any word from madmax? :sleep:

Joe told me that Madmax has been really really swamped at work the past couple of days...

:sleep:

Hate to say it since I will very likely be the cause of an extended delay at some point, but 2 picks per day is a little too snail paced, especially for the first few rounds where little strategy or deep thought is needed...

I texted Godfather this morning (haven't heard anything back yet) and Dave is ready for his picks...

ETA: Just heard from GF, he is picking soon...

I'll be available via text/phone but won't be around to make my next pick (hopefully). I know I've got a list of 7 with me and only 6 in front. All that I'll need is a recap of who went after Greinke.

I'll be available via text/phone but won't be around to make my next pick (hopefully). I know I've got a list of 7 with me and only 6 in front. All that I'll need is a recap of who went after Greinke.

I'll give you a text when I'm about to pick and will enter both of our selections at that time.... Will also send PSU a text to let him know he's up when done.

Just heard from Ghost... He just got off the stand and he said he will try to make his pick within the next 30 minutes...

What just happened on the draft - the Jose Reyes pick at 3.03 has now been modified to Jose Bautista ??

What just happened on the draft - the Jose Reyes pick at 3.03 has now been modified to Jose Bautista ??

I am texting Joe now... If he changed it after the next pick, he can't...

I do recall seeing Reyes initially but don't know when it was changed...

Man - I didn't notice that Cespedes was not a keeper - nice snag...

BTW - I texted PSU to let him know he was up for 4.1...

Contacted Smackdown for pick 5.03 - he is at soccer practice - will be picking around 3:00pm ET

Texted madmax for 5.04 - once he picks, I'll go, but will be out of the loop for remainder of day after that. If it actually comes back to me at 6.8 tonight, text me, but you'll probably be stuck until the morning...

Was pretty happy to grab Kemp in round 5 - bit of a crap shoot with recent injury history, but top 25 potential and a real difference maker if/when healthy ...

Sent text to paledude as well...

Was pretty happy to grab Kemp in round 5 - bit of a crap shoot with recent injury history, but top 25 potential and a real difference maker if/when healthy ...

Sent text to paledude as well...

yeah, I was hoping that he'd fall. Good pick - it's a boom or bust pick but timing seems good for it.

Madmax is building his bar/restaurant

Will not pick until later this afternoon. Did not have a proxy pick for me.

What kind of bar/restaurant is he building?

I just heard from torn, he is heading into a meeting and won't be able to pick until after 2pm ET...

I just heard from torn, he is heading into a meeting and won't be able to pick until after 2pm ET...

Meeting broke early - pick made... Also sent text to madmax.

Hey guys, if your wondering we are opening a restaurant/bar in east rock away, ny - going to be pub style and sports venue with a fancier menu. Weekends I'm there tiling the bathrooms/kitchens/bar areas - sorry for delays in picking

He'll have to answer that but I think it's more bar than restaurant.

I saw you in my dream.

You're in Carcosa now, with me. He sees you. You'll do this again.

This draft is a flat circle

Deep... :dunno: Stephen King reference??

p.s. Does Yellow King = Smackdown?

Text sent to happyharry...

Here's the irony - I'm leaving from work in a few mins and will be stuck in traffic for an hour, will get home and eat dinner. So, it'll get to me and you'll all be waiting for an hour + for me to pick...

:doh:

Also, was hoping for either Prado or Lawrie to make it to me, but nooooooooo..... sigh....

Harry got back to me - will be about 30 mins for his rd 9 ... so around 5:30pm ET

Ghost will be picking shortly - I'm headed to the gym, but will have my phone with me and at least 3 names. Someone text me when I'm up.

Heads up - need to run to a doctor's appointment and won't be back online until about 2:00pm ET. At this stage of draft, I'll also need to overthink, over-evaluate, overstress and grind my teeth for a while before selecting. :doh: Sorry for any delays...

At this stage of draft, I'll also need to overthink, over-evaluate, overstress and grind my teeth for a while before selecting.

I do this with every pick...

Just got out of an appt - I know I'm up - on my way back to the office - 30 minutes

It would be extremely helpful if there was a link HERE for our Google draft document

It would be extremely helpful if there was a link HERE for our Google draft document

Added to the original post...