Sign in to follow this  
titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

Just switched to android

Had iphones For years. Needed a new phone. Cant justify apples ridiculous prices when there are better phones For half the price.

Anyway, just bought a huawei p20 pro. So far I like it.

Welcome to the sane world. Your conversion is nearly complete.

The only thing left is for him to pick up a cherry with his butt cheeks, walk it over to a cup, and drop it in.

I commend your bravery. Abandoning the Cool Kids crowd is not easy to do.

But all of us here in the Practical World welcome you to the club. :thumbsup:

I commend you're braver. Abandoning the Cool Kids crowd is not easy to do.

But all of us here in the Practical World welcome you to the club. :thumbsup:

Not so quick. How do we know he's not a spy? <_<

I had one iphone...hated it

Same.....Took a job that gave me a company I phone. I used it for a couple weeks and asked to change. I mean i'm sure it's fin and all, but when youre used to android functionality, changing over isnt easy.

Which one would that be?

Samsung Note9, the 9 would work as well. Hoping to jump on some Black Friday deals.

I've had 1 iPhone and I am on my 4th Samsung. I don't think I would ever consider going back.

I'm still rolling with my Galaxy s7, from 2016......... It's paid for and I own it free and clear - works just fine. :thumbsup:

I'm still rolling with my Galaxy s7, from 2016......... It's paid for and I own it free and clear - works just fine. :thumbsup:

I've got the 6+ Edge, works fine, battery starting to be an issue.

Getting the itch for a new one. Having a paid off phone is nice though.

Getting the itch for a new one. Having a paid off phone is nice though.

This. :thumbsup:

I bet it goes well with your persimmon driver and your circa 1986 Macgregor (Nicklaus) Spatula putter.

j/k man. I have a s8, in the same boat pretty much as you.

• Like 1

The Android phone I want is the same price as the new iTrash.

:(

I haven't looked in a while but LG has some reasonably priced phones. Quality. I have had them before. I bought a Galaxy a couple years back, I forget why I switched over on this purchase but price didn't matter to me at that time.

Samsung S7 Edge here, paid off and eventually will move to a latest rev. Having some screen and battery life issues.

I get the Apple thing but (1) I'm a fan of open source, and (2) that glass is more fragile than Joe Bryant in a MAGA thread.

The biggest difference is it changes the group of people toward which you are required to be a d1ck.

I really want to get a Pixel 3. Anyone here have a Pixel 1 or 2?

Wife had a pixel 1 and just got the 3 and she loves it. No headphone jack like all the other new gen devices but google assistant is nice.

Wife had a pixel 1 and just got the 3 and she loves it. No headphone jack like all the other new gen devices but google assistant is nice.

I have the Pixel 2, but it's wasted on me...I don't use enough of the features.

I've always been an Android person because I don't give 2 craps about cell phones, so I always get the least expensive. Clearly, that's always an Android. I'm not a big fan of Apple anyway.

Samsung Note9, the 9 would work as well. Hoping to jump on some Black Friday deals.

I've had 1 iPhone and I am on my 4th Samsung. I don't think I would ever consider going back.

I looked at the Samsungs. Frankly, they just looked like boring solid but nothing spectacular phones.

Huawei is killing it right now, but they don't sell in the US. The mate 20 pro is a beast if you can find one. I can't.

I wish I was tech nerd enough to strip the Huawei UI off this thing and put stock android on it. There is a lot of chinky stuff baked in here. I've mostly switched everything to Google services, but it's not seamless.

Yeah, Apple music works fine on Android.

Had android for 10 years?. Went to iphone a little over a year ago. I'm not unhappy. If upgrade is stupid expensive , I'll go back to android. Can't say I noticed a difference after getting used to it.

Had android for 10 years?. Went to iphone a little over a year ago. I'm not unhappy. If upgrade is stupid expensive , I'll go back to android. Can't say I noticed a difference after getting used to it.

I just couldn't re up. LAST YEARS iPhone (X) was more than double the price of any of the Android flagship models. With half the storage. A smaller battery with no fast charging. Less ram. Worse cameras.

Now the difference is more notable here, as iPhone has more tax on it. But it's freaking ridiculous.

I just couldn't re up. LAST YEARS iPhone (X) was more than double the price of any of the Android flagship models. With half the storage. A smaller battery with no fast charging. Less ram. Worse cameras.

Now the difference is more notable here, as iPhone has more tax on it. But it's freaking ridiculous.

OH, I get it . Not ready for a new phone yet.

I really want to get a Pixel 3. Anyone here have a Pixel 1 or 2?

I have a pixel XL. Still running strong. No plans to upgrade for at least another year or two.

However, the Android phones are costing as much as the iPhones now. I can't justify buying a phone for that much. I might actually hold on to this one for more than a year or two.

Have T-Mobile formerly MetroPCS. Month to month get a low price phone upgrade every 3 months. So I spend $100 every 18 months or so on a solid mid grade android. Had Samsung for years now have LG, like LG better.

Have a 6Active since new. Completely waterproof and like brand new under my Otterbox. Ive always kept it in a pocket on my PFD doing swiftwater rescues and it is legit waterproof . Best phone Ive ever had.

Same here. Switched to an iphone a few months ago. Haven't noticed much of difference after a one day adjustment period. Probably like the iphone a little better but wouldn't have a problem switching back if I had to.

I recently switched to an androgynous phone. Now it just looks at me contentiously when I try to figure out whether it's an Android or an apple. just mutters something about the patriarchy and snarls at me.

You are a high roller, I am still rocking an old Moto 5g and my wife is using a Droid mini.

We have received calls from museums requesting her phone for display.

Kyocera DuraXT with Brew MP OS here :thumbsup: