Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Tuxedos

Was and are watching some stoopid movie that tuxedos come into play. Asked myself "How many have you worn Bunny?"

Sixteen in thirty plus years.

Wore one when I was six. Neighbors wedding. Got to see the flower girl nekked, who was eight.

Ten years later I wore one for prom. And then another prom. She was legal. She still gives me FB props. .

Then I did my wedding. I looked like James Bond. My cuff links were perfect. Grab the left one, "Bastards..." Grab the right one....Bunny....."

Ten more for Mardi Gras balls.

Met a plumber recently that is filthy fawking rich. Daughter is getting married in two weeks. Has never worn a tux. Paid 60 grand for the weddind. Crazy.

Was and are watching some stoopid movie that tuxedos come into play. Asked myself "How many have you worn Bunny?"

Sixteen in thirty plus years.

Wore one when I was six. Neighbors wedding. Got to see the flower girl nekked, who was eight.

Ten years later I wore one for prom. And then another prom. She was legal. She still gives me FB props. ######.

Then I did my wedding. I looked like James Bond. My cuff links were perfect. Grab the left one, "Bastards..." Grab the right one....Bunny....."

Ten more for Mardi Gras balls.

Met a plumber recently that is filthy fawking rich. Daughter is getting married in two weeks. Has never worn a tux. Paid 60 grand for the weddind. Crazy.

Went to a wedding in New Orleans last weekend. It was fun.

Went to a wedding in New Orleans last weekend. It was fun.

It was hot. Glad you had a good time. Fun city. Sometimes I wish I don't live here and get to enjoy it like tourists do.

Two. For proms back in high school.

Never had a wedding last time. Wont wear one for this one either. Will wear a suit instead.

The definition of insanity is making the same mistake over and over again.

Run away while you still can.