Sign in to follow this  
joneo

WTF California

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/07/health/california-hiv-bill-signed/index.html

California lowers penalty for knowingly exposing partners to HIV.

Starting January 1, it will no longer be a felony in California to knowingly expose a sexual partner to HIV with the intent of transmitting the virus. Gov. Jerry Brown signed legislation Friday that lowers the offense to a misdemeanor.

The California legislature passed SB 239 in September.

The law previously punished people who intentionally exposed or infected others with HIV by up to eight years in prison. The new legislation will lower jail time to a maximum of six months.

The new law will also eliminate the penalty for knowingly donating HIV-infected blood. This action is a felony under current law and will be decriminalized starting in January. Supporters of the change argue the previous law was antiquated because all donated blood is tested for HIV.

Spit on somebody and it's assault.

Cvm in their mouth...

Well hey, what do you expect from the p*rn capital of the world?

You can be sure States like Alabama have nothing like this. Because they believe that aids is caught only by sinners.

You can be sure States like Alabama have nothing like this. Because they believe that aids is caught only by sinners.

which is true

if you are monogomous, straight, dont do drugs, your chance of getting AIDS is less the .020%

I Went To California And All I Got Was This Stupid AIDS

Are you going back to Cali?

The article makes no sense. Says it changes it to a misdemeanor, but then says six years in prison. Which is by definition a felony.

Still a stupid focking law though. Should be charged as attempted murder.

The article makes no sense. Says it changes it to a misdemeanor, but then says six years in prison. Which is by definition a felony.

Still a stupid focking law though. Should be charged as attempted murder.

It is 6 months, not years.

Also now you can knowingly donate HIV-infected blood, because there is already a test. Which is 100% effective. Wait, no it isn't. Seriously, do California legislators bang their heads against a brick wall before they vote? :(

It is 6 months, not years.

Also now you can knowingly donate HIV-infected blood, because there is already a test. Which is 100% effective. Wait, no it isn't. Seriously, do California legislators bang their heads against a brick wall before they vote? :(

Oh yeah. Guess I misread the fock out of that.

Incredibly stupid law. That's like saying its legal to carry a bomb on a plane, because the have security in place to detect them.

I hate this state so much. So in the last week the have made HIV laws to protect the gays from having to be embarrassed, made it so employers can be fined if they don't warn illegals about ICE contacting them and made it a jailable offense to call someone thenwrong pronoun

So you can give some aids no prob but don't call that drag a he or you are in serious trouble

which is true

if you are monogomous, straight, dont do drugs, your chance of getting AIDS is less the .020%

Ryan White thanks you for your brilliant insight.

Build the wall around California too. Should make it like the movie escape from New York.

###### I hate this state so much. So in the last week the have made HIV laws to protect the gays from having to be embarrassed, made it so employers can be fined if they don't warn illegals about ICE contacting them and made it a jailable offense to call someone thenwrong pronoun

So you can give some ###### aids no prob but don't call that drag a he or you are in serious trouble

Can you link those laws? That is focking unbelievable if true.

The liberals are seriously just committing suicide. After a colossal Fock up in 2016, they seem damn determined to make damn sure they lose in 2020 too.

Can you link those laws? That is focking unbelievable if true.

The liberals are seriously just committing suicide. After a colossal Fock up in 2016, they seem damn determined to make damn sure they lose in 2020 too.

Pronoun Law

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/09/new-california-law-allows-jail-time-for-using-wrong-gender-pronoun-sponsor-denies-that-would-happen.html

the AIDS/HIV law is obviously here already

California ICE protection LAW

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/05/31/california-workplace-immigration-raids/

snippet

Employers also would be required to notify the Labor Commission and an employee representative of any worksite raid or an audit by ICE.

In 2015, black Americans accounted for 45% of HIV diagnoses. Highest demographic - 20-30+- y.o. black women.

There's a stigma about it being a "white-gay disease" among the community. Regardless, statistics are sad.

Ryan White thanks you for your brilliant insight.

I have no clue who Ryan White is, but if you follow what I said above, the only way you can get AIDS is a blood transfusion so yah

and wow, now I looked it up, good thing you went with someone who got AIDS in the 1980's from a blood transfusion

seriously, I don't know how you function in life

Pronoun Law

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/09/new-california-law-allows-jail-time-for-using-wrong-gender-pronoun-sponsor-denies-that-would-happen.html

the AIDS/HIV law is obviously here already

California ICE protection LAW

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/05/31/california-workplace-immigration-raids/

snippet

Employers also would be required to notify the Labor Commission and an employee representative of any worksite raid or an audit by ICE.

Wow. Just wow. Insanity on an impressive scale.