Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

We owe George Bush Jr an Apology

All this time we thought YOU were the dumbest MF'er to ever grace the White House?

Clearly, we were wrong.

"I will tell you I left Texas and I left Florida and I left Louisiana and I went to Puerto Rico and I met with the President of the Virgin Islands," he told the audience of the Values Voter Summit in Washington.

"We are one nation and we all hurt together, we hope together and we heal together," he said, later adding, "The Virgin Islands and the President of the Virgin Islands, these are people that are incredible people, they suffered gravely and we're be there, we're going to be there, we have really, it is not even a question of a choice."

Geesus Flying Kite. :wall: :wall: :wall:

"Uh, Mr. Presi-Trump? YOU ARE the 'President of the Virgin Islands.'

"I am?" :o

Dear Twitter - I have done SUCH a good job in the Virginia Islands that - Magnificent - believe me, believe me - that I have just been informed I have now been voted PRESIDENT of the Virgin Islands! - Not even close. Not even close. MAVA!!!!

Jeesus. The dude is a walking punchline.

• Like 1

Wow, if he keeps going to different states like that he's going eventually hit all 58 of them!!

You know sh1t is going well when this is all they have to complain about

I already apologized for wishing the worthless, flaming pile of sh*t gets shot. You should never wish for assassination of a president the way Newbie did. That was wrong of me.

Instead, I hope he trips over a rock at the zoo and stumbles into a septic tank, lives to be a hundred in pitch black disgusting filth and stench by plucking corn from the floating animal turds surrounding him and that when he does eventually die, his corpse is never recovered.

I already apologized for wishing the worthless, flaming pile of sh*t gets shot. You should never wish for assassination of a president the way Newbie did. That was wrong of me.

Instead, I hope he trips over a rock at the zoo and stumbles into a septic tank, lives to be a hundred in pitch black disgusting filth and stench by plucking corn from the floating animal turds surrounding him and that when he does eventually die, his corpse is never recovered.

When flying do you often wish for the pilot to suffer a horrible accident? Silly to wish ill on the pilot of the craft you're on.

When flying do you often wish for the pilot to suffer a horrible accident? Silly to wish ill on the pilot of the craft you're on.

No. Never.

Maybe if he hijacked the election plane and subsequently crashed it into a really tall building, I would though.

This is what you guys are crying about?!!

Bhahahahaha....holy shiit girls...haha...wow..get some ice cream, rent steel magnolias, grab a blankey...youll be ok.

Fock i cant imagine hanging on his every word and pounding keyboard if he misspeaks...some life you guys have carved out for yourselves. Carry on.

• Like 2

This is what you guys are crying about?!!

Bhahahahaha....holy shiit girls...haha...wow..get some ice cream, rent steel magnolias, grab a blankey...youll be ok.

Fock i cant imagine hanging on his every word and pounding keyboard if he misspeaks...some life you guys have carved out for yourselves. Carry on.

I'm sure if you were living in your mom's basement and facing another Friday night painting toy soldiers, you'd be upset too!

Maybe we can buy wiff/GF one of those sechs robots. I heard some dude is marrying one so there is hope he can have a somewhat normal life.

Gwb started an intractable war and wiped out the only surplus we have had in most people's lives. Get bent.

Gwb started an intractable war and wiped out the only surplus we have had in most people's lives. Get bent.

Hey come on it's only been a few months. Give the guy time. I mean he's only wondered out loud at least three times on the record why it is we don't use nukes if we have them. I mean, nothing could go wrong there huh?

Of course, he also thinks the nuclear Triad is where all those planes and ships went missing. MASA!

Funny how the Middle East now sucks our collective cracks and bombing them is done without apology or begging. Prior to 9/-/11, we had to beg them to use their air space. Now, we have free reign.

Your country sucks. Your country lives in the 7th century. It's time to get with the program. No more fawking permission. Join the rest of the world.

If not, we'll make you.

Wiffle ain't smart enough to know what that means.

He is going to stroke out if he keeps this pace up for another 7 years.

I seem to remember a certain presidential candidate that was deemed as unworthy because of a certain city in a certain country...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=457501

Wiffle ain't smart enough to know what that means.

He is going to stroke out if he keeps this pace up for another 7 years.

We can only hope
  • Like 1

Who cares what you think. You gave up on America- your opinion doesn't mean shiittss Commie.

All this time we thought YOU were the dumbest MF'er to ever grace the White House?

Clearly, we were wrong.

Geesus Flying Kite. :wall: :wall: :wall:

"Uh, Mr. Presi-Trump? YOU ARE the 'President of the Virgin Islands.'

"I am?" :o

Jeesus. The dude is a walking punchline.

1st of all, you're 8 years too late to apologize to Bush since the worst presidency ever was Obama's term.

2nd, at least Trump knows there's not 57 states.

Who cares what you think. You gave up on America- your opinion doesn't mean shiittss Commie.

Hey, did you hear Voltaire lives in China? So has everyone else, dumbfock.

Hey, did you hear Voltaire lives in China? So has everyone else, dumbfock.

Don't give a Fvck about your opinion either.

Bush was the worst president of my lifetime and it's not even close. On the other hand I think that was incompetence rather than bad intentions. Trump by contrast has done almost nothing but he has proved himself to be a POS.

Bush was the worst president of my lifetime and it's not even close. On the other hand I think that was incompetence rather than bad intentions. Trump by contrast has done almost nothing but he has proved himself to be a POS.

Bush was 10 times the leader that this current piece of sh1t is. Despite all of his ineptitude, Bush was a very calming and rallying figure after 911.. And as horrible as things became under him, I never felt myself disliking him as a person. And always had the sense that he did care about other people. This disaster we have in office now is not only a terrible president, he is the worst leader I've ever seen, and one of the most disgusting human beings on the planet. He actually makes that idiot in North Korea seem more human.

Bush was 10 times the leader that this current piece of sh1t is. Despite all of his ineptitude, Bush was a very calming and rallying figure after 911.. And as horrible as things became under him, I never felt myself disliking him as a person. And always had the sense that he did care about other people. This disaster we have in office now is not only a terrible president, he is the worst leader I've ever seen, and one of the most disgusting human beings on the planet. He actually makes that idiot in North Korea seem more human.

My gawd I despise GWB but you're right, at least he carried himself with a lot more class than Trump does.

GBW started a stupid endless war in Iraq for no reason, inherited a balanced budget then promptly blew up the deficit, supported creationism in schools, and left the country swirling in an economic toilet on his way out the door.

It's hard to like Trump but I have much in common with Trump voters, so what the hell? Trump's failed to pass any legislation but considering the legislation he wants to sign that's being kicked around, it's actually a plus. Meanwhile all the for sale Jeb!esque Republicans are resigning or getting primaried, another plus, since the national GOP would be a lot more palatable if it were to get taken over by Trump voters even if Trump himself is deeply flawed, Trump can usser in "change we can believe in". The economy is going well on cruise control, and best thing about Trump is Gorsich on the Supreme Court and Jeff Sessions as attorney general.

The GWB-era Republicans aren't my party. Stupid Iraq war, massive deficits, and big money insider corruption - I focking left in disgust. If his purchased enablers are all chased out of office and the party is transformed into Trump's image, there's the door... out, out, out ... I've nothing but applause for that. Trump Republicans are far, far better than Bush Republicans. Go.

Trump has his own problems but we can worry about that later, hopefully he doesn't start a nuclear war in the mean time or else there's a good chance it may not have been worth.

You're an angry little elf!

My gawd I despise GWB but you're right, at least he carried himself with a lot more class than Trump does.

GBW started a stupid endless war in Iraq for no reason, inherited a balanced budget then promptly blew up the deficit, supported creationism in schools, and left the country swirling in an economic toilet on his way out the door.

It's hard to like Trump but I have much in common with Trump voters, so what the hell? Trump's failed to pass any legislation but considering the legislation he wants to sign that's being kicked around, it's actually a plus. Meanwhile all the for sale Jeb!esque Republicans are resigning or getting primaried, another plus, since the national GOP would be a lot more palatable if it were to get taken over by Trump voters even if Trump himself is deeply flawed, Trump can usser in "change we can believe in". The economy is going well on cruise control, and best thing about Trump is Gorsich on the Supreme Court and Jeff Sessions as attorney general.

The GWB-era Republicans aren't my party. Stupid Iraq war, massive deficits, and big money insider corruption - I focking left in disgust. If his purchased enablers are all chased out of office and the party is transformed into Trump's image, there's the door... out, out, out ... I've nothing but applause for that. Trump Republicans are far, far better than Bush Republicans. Go.

Trump has his own problems but we can worry about that later, hopefully he doesn't start a nuclear war in the mean time or else there's a good chance it may not have been worth.

This makes zero sense. I get you don't like W and he certainly focked up big time on the Iraq war especially.

But how you've managed to talk yourself in Trump is completely beyond me.