Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

Saints v. Panthers - MNF - What do ya need?

I'm all done and up by 56, he has Cam and DJ Moore left. They're projected for 33 but I've seen goofier sh1t happen :unsure:

After Saquon, Amari, Maher and Thielen put up duds, I need 18 from Christian to go to the 'ship.

I need CMC, MT, and the Panthers D to outscore Brees by 8 points. PPR.

I like my chances but I also had another team eliminated last week when I was tied heading into SNF and I had Goff, Trubisky, Zuerlein vs Bears D and I lost.

Anything can happen.

i need 4 or more from Michael Thomas. i'm not overconfident as keenan allen and aaron jones reminded

So in one of those ironies that only Fantasy Football can bless you with, I need Christian McCaffrey to do well, but not TOO well. Down by 22.5 in League A (PPR) with McCaffrey and DJ Moore go to. Up by 34.98 in League B (also PPR) with opponent having only RunCMC to go. Just keep it between 25-30 there Christian and it will be a much merrier Christmas.

I've already won my matchup against the Saquon owner, thanks primarily to Damien Williams.

I still have Alvin Kamara and Mark Ingram going tonight, and want to see SOME semblance of offense from the Saints' running game. Kamara hasn't scored a TD in three weeks!!

I need the season to restart.

I made money the last 3 years, not this time. My team scored by far the most points in the league but I was owed this loss from winning the league with a 6th place team a couple years ago.

Got Lutz, up 6 against Saints D & Ingram.

After getting 0 from Keenan Allen & having both Goff & Josh Reynolds have that TD taken off the board, I have little hope. One of those weeks.

up 70...I'm all done opponent has McCaffrey, Ingram, and Ian Thomas....1/2 point per carry and PPR, on ESPN I'm projected to win by 20

I'm up 25 and done, while my opponent has Thomas and Saints D tonight.

Rams defense didn't help my cause last night, so now I need to hope Panthers score and move the ball while not giving up sacks or turnovers, and Thomas gets held down yardage-wise and kept out of the end zone.

6 leagues this season. Playoffs in 5. Won 4 playoff games already this week. In deep, deep trouble in the 5th after getting the Gurly, Carson, Rueben Foster, and Fairbaim treatment.

Need Samuels, Kamara, and Trequan to put 55 non-ppr points....

Trequan is just a hail mary. I subbed him in for J. Gordon after I saw I needed a miracle.

In one league I'm up 185-116, my opponent has Michael Thomas going tonight and that's it, Not worried at all

In another I'm up 10 and my opponent has Brees going, I would pretty much need him to get knocked out of the game early to have a chance, lol

Up 31. He has Samuel.

Hope you win....but Samuels puts up 30.

A focking miracle. Down 30, he has McCaffrey and I have Thomas and Samuel.

Something bigger than a miracle-he has Ian Thomas and Mike Thomas against my DJ Moore and he's ahead by 9 (PPR) pts. I was really lucky to make playoffs. Everybody else-GOOD LUCK to you!

Bend over. Insert McCaffrey and his 50yd passing TD. There's always next year. Let the heavy drinking commence!

Was up 32, opponent had Brees and CMC. Won by 3, I can't believe it. Better to be lucky than good, damn right!