Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

John McCain: Brain cancer

Who was the doctor who leaked. That guy should be fired for breaking patient doctor confidentiality. CNN has no shame.

Good thing McCain supports Obamacare

I know right. He'd be focked if Trumpcare passed. Lucky for him, the Republicant party is completely inept.

Glioblastoma...stuff is nasty and what took my aunt and father.

Dad made it about 9 months after diagnosis (after fighting an astrocytoma for a little over a year).

Median survival is 15 months I think.

Who was the doctor who leaked. That guy should be fired for breaking patient doctor confidentiality. CNN has no shame.

Unless he was given permission to do so.

Which they were according to the article.

Follow up. If the doctor had permission why not name him?

Follow up. If the doctor had permission why not name him?

I have no idea...but blaming the doc or CNN seems stupid.

"Though not identified by name, at McCain's request, his doctors were given permission speak with Gupta, who is also a practicing neurosurgeon."

It almost sounds like it was McCains request to not name the doctor.

Anyway...politics aside...I wish him luck in recovery. The man dedicated his life to service of our country.

Thoughts and prayers to McCain.

Trump needs to keep his mouth shut with his fake condolences after all the crappy comments he's made about this good man.

Thoughts and prayers to McCain.

Trump needs to keep his mouth shut with his fake condolences after all the crappy comments he's made about this good man.

But you know he won't...

Damn. There's only two republican senators with enough testosterone to call Trump out on his bullsh1t. McCain and Lindsey Graham. Soon there will be one. A truly sad day.

Be nice if some of you focksticks could take 5 minutes and not politicize a guy with brain cancer.

Jesus

Damn. There's only two republican senators with enough testosterone to call Trump out on his bullsh1t. McCain and Lindsey Graham. Soon there will be one. A truly sad day.

LOL Yea I bet you're broken up.

Be nice if some of you focksticks could take 5 minutes and not politicize a guy with brain cancer.

Jesus

Agreed...set that aside for a few minutes.

Jesus

he's a politician fockhead. And I didn't see one person say something negative about him. Take a break from the board if it hurts you so much

he's a politician fockhead. And I didn't see one person say something negative about him. Take a break from the board if it hurts you so much

Pssstt...you brought your ass hurt of trump into a discussion about a guy with brain cancer.

Hope that helps numbnuts.

I know someone who is thrilled with this news...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/07/17/diana-orrock-retweets-piece-wishing-death-sen-john-mccain/485799001/

Diana Orrock, a member of the Republican National Committee from Nevada, appeared to support an article that called for the death of Republican Sen. John McCain.

The piece in question, "Please Just F------ Die Already," was published Monday on Medium by Caitlin Johnstone, who calls herself a "rogue journalist" and an "anti-establishment lefty writer."
Johnstone tweeted her article on Monday. About an hour later, Orrock, who ran for Nevada's state assembly last year, retweeted the article and replied to Johnstone with the commentary, "Amen @caitoz."
McCain is currently in recovery after undergoing surgery on Friday to remove a blood clot from his left eye.
By late Monday afternoon, Orrock had deleted the retweet, after journalists pointed out that she was a member of the RNC.
In the piece, Johnstone wrote, "If you’re waiting for the part where I say I’m just kidding and would never wish death on anybody, please allow me to make myself clear: I sincerely, genuinely hope that Arizona Senator John McCain’s heart stops beating, and that he is subsequently declared dead by qualified medical professionals very soon."

Pssstt...you brought your ass hurt of trump into a discussion about a guy with brain cancer.

Hope that helps numbnuts.

i stated a fact. A very complimentary one regarding McCain. It's actually the reason he's disliked amongst you and your ilk. Although you'll pretend that's not true now.

Jesus

:thumbsup: show a little respect for the shoflakes and snowflakes.

Gam!

The problem with guys like Cdub is he never apologizes, never says "welp, my bad". They just move on to the next line of bullshiit.

How many times have we seen that?

Gam!

The problem with guys like Cdub is he never apologizes, never says "welp, my bad". They just move on to the next line of bullshiit.

How many times have we seen that?

in other words, the perfect Trump supporter. Monkey see, monkey do.

Don't mistake envy for testosterone. That said I feel bad for the guy . He's been through so much in his life . Great American , meh politician.

Great American , meh politician.

This post irritates me.

Q: What makes a good politician?

A: Being a "wolf in sheeps clothing" lawyer who can woo the masses.

I've always gravitated towards non Lawyer politicians. McCain (Military), both Pauls (Medicine), even Carson (Surgeon).

Why are all the public servants elected either Lawyers or focking actors / reality tv stars?

Where are the engineers, accountants, doctors, military, etc. You know, the people who know real world shiot? Our "representatives".

But they are eaten alive in the stupid 24 hour news, social media and sound bite only news of today.

I voted for McCain in 07. He's pissed me off these past couple of years, I wanted him gone, but don't wish brain cancer on him.

Ts and Ps

I'm not a big fan of McCain. He seems like a neocon always wanting a war. For his sake, hopefully this is a fight he can win. For our sake, hopefully he calls it a career. I wonder who will replace him in AZ.

Wish I had the same health insurance he has. Those fat cats mother fawkers can suck my sack. I hope his diagnosis from now to death is documented. Us piss ons who aren't afforded the same need to see how the other half lives.

I also think he was too hawkish for my liking.

But I will also say he was one of the few guys in the senate of either party who I was confident was saying what he genuinely felt is best for America. His integrity will be missed.

Barack Obama

@barackobama

John McCain is an American hero & one of the bravest fighters I've ever known. Cancer doesn't know what it's up against. Give it hell, John.

7/19/17, 7:49 PM

I'm not a big fan of McCain. He seems like a neocon always wanting a war. For his sake, hopefully this is a fight he can win. For our sake, hopefully he calls it a career. I wonder who will replace him in AZ.

Hmm...I always thought the opposite of him. (The neocon angle)

My favorite McCain vid

Sux, nobody will watch that. It's boring footage. We need hard hitting political drive by's like Hope and Change or MAGA!

Sux, nobody will watch that. It's boring footage. We need hard hitting political drive by's like Hope and Change or MAGA!

The second one isn't boring...https://www.google.com/search?q=brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt&oq=brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt&aqs=chrome..69i57.3824j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#newwindow=1&safe=off&tbm=vid&q=brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt+warthog

The first one shouldn't have been, either. Oh well :(

I was being facetious.

McCain was on Armed Services Committees, he had real world experience, and spoke the truth.

Something that only gets you but so far in "politics".

I was being facetious.

McCain was on Armed Services Committees, he had real world experience, and spoke the truth.

Something that only gets you but so far in "politics".

I knew you were :cheers:

Guess my response was assuming that we were on the same page with me knowing your sarcasm with said post.