Sign in to follow this  
skyyaa

Rate my Team Please! 10th overall pick

Fresh off a 12 man league, non-keeper, non ppr draft. Draft was a little crazy because everyone was so high on QB's as they get 6 pts/td in our league not 4. I had the 10th overall pick and we start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, K, D, 2 IDP. Realized too late that I had drafted 2 QB's with the same bye-week so I had to grab a 3rd. Also decided to draft 2 extra RB's instead of IDP to take preseason injuries into account. What do you think?

QB's-

Drew Bledsoe, 6th round

Aaron Brooks, 9th

Brett Favre, 13th

RB's-

LaMont Jordan, 1st

Ronnie Brown, 2nd

Jamal Lewis, 7th

Marion Barber, 10th

Duce Staley, 17th

Najeh Davenport, 18th

WR's-

Anquan Boldin, 3rd

Chris Chambers, 4th

Joey Galloway, 5th

Koren Robinson, 11th

Roddy White, 12th

Chad Jackson, 15th

TE- Todd Heap, 8th D- Washington, 14th K-Shayne Graham, 16th

I'd say you did quite well. If the Bledsoe to T.O. connection really works, you have a great shot, as I see QB as your weakest position. I have Ronnie Brown ranked higher than Lamont, so getting both that late(10th and 15th I assume) was nice.

Good luck!

looks about right for a 12 team league. and even though you have couple players i personally will never draft again (JAMAL LEWIS). you should contend.

QB- SOLID

RB- VERY SOLID and I like the Barber pick. He is a Parcell's favorite and Jones has not been able to stay healthy.

WR-VERY SOLID

TE- I love Heap this year. McNair always threw to his TE's a bunch in Tennessee. Those TE's were not nearly as good as Heap either.

Overall, I think you are very strong all around and should be one of the top teams in your league. Chambers/Boldin and Jordan/Brown are very strong combos at their respective positions. Bledsoe and Brooks both have top 5 potential.

A little weak at the QB position. I've never liked Brooks and Favre looks to be on the way down. Hopefully you can get solid production from Bledsoe.

I like the two starting backs - Jordan and R. Brown. I also like the Jamal Lewis pick in the 7th...a good #3 RB.

Pretty good receivers, although your #3 is pretty weak (but what can you really expect out of your #3?).

The rest of it looks good.

You should be in contention all season long. As long as Jordan and Brown stay healthy, you'll be alright.

I think you did well man. I don't see any glaring weaknesses. Just hope all your players pan out and you should be in the playoffs!

Thanks for looking at mine!

Nice draft, looks like a playoff team. Keep your eyes open for possible qbs to target although i like bledsoe this year.