85 point loss

ho hum

50 last week and 85 this week.

OOF!

85 point loss

ho hum

50 last week and 85 this week.

OOF!

This is one of the stupidest posts I've ever seen, as it fails to acknowledge I have a RB playing tonight. Until that clock hits zero in the last game in which I have an active player, I'm still alive.

This week brings back memories of the historic 2013 season. The DNDL's greatest franchise featured a much ballyhooed passing attack of Aaron Rodgers to Megatron, AJ Green, and Justin Blackmon. Week 9, and down goes Aaron Rodgers and the cocaine grabs Justin Blackmon and his 19 points per game average.

Did I quit? Did I surrender? No, the world's gift to you stunned the universe by trading for Phillip Rivers and Brandon Marshall, which allowed him to emerge with a world championship.

You see, not only has the El proven to be the greatest at building a roster from scratch and the greatest at dominating from above, but the El is also the greatest at retooling on the fly. In short, these current troubles don't discourage The Padrino. They invigorate him.

This week brings back memories of the historic 2013 season. The DNDL's greatest franchise featured a much ballyhooed passing attack of Aaron Rodgers to Megatron, AJ Green, and Justin Blackmon. Week 9, and down goes Aaron Rodgers and the cocaine grabs Justin Blackmon and his 19 points per game average.

Did I quit? Did I surrender? No, the world's gift to you stunned the universe by trading for Phillip Rivers and Brandon Marshall, which allowed him to emerge with a world championship.

You see, not only has the El proven to be the greatest at building a roster from scratch and the greatest at dominating from above, but the El is also the greatest at retooling on the fly. In short, these current troubles don't discourage The Padrino. They invigorate him.

If you can't take a little light hearted ribbing, after all the bragging you've done. You're not the person I thought :nono:

If you can't take a little light hearted ribbing, after all the bragging you've done. You're not the person I thought :nono:

What makes you think I'm not taking it in good fun? I deserve any and all ribbing and think I should receive way way more of it in fact.

This week brings back memories of the historic 2013 season.

the last of your 2 titles?

What makes you think I'm not taking it in good fun? I deserve any and all ribbing and think I should receive way way more of it in fact.

I used ribbed when I bent you over last week

:banana:

I used ribbed when I bent you over last week

:banana:

I dont have a quality come back to this post at the moment. But The El Padrino shant forget this when he is back on top.

Nothing like pocolts to get you well again.

You may have beat him with one player.

Nothing like pocolts to get you well again.

You may have beat him with one player.

Cooper was on my bench until about 20 minutes before game time. I only put him in because I wanted a reason to watch the only game of the night.

Cooper was on my bench until about 20 minutes before game time. I only put him in because I wanted a reason to watch the only game of the night.

When I do that, I can guarantee my player sucks.

I have really been enjoying my 1st year of not watching any games but the Patriots and only have seen half of those

I had to play him in my big $300 auction league with E. Sanders out...I may have played him anyway...Benched him the last two weeks though. Added bonus I was playing the guy who has been trying to get me to trade him all year, but I wasn't gonna just give him away... Would rather just let him rot on the bench.

I'd love to join an auction league. never tried.

is it local?

I'd love to join an auction league. never tried.

is it local?

yeah guy I used to work with and his high school buddies and a couple other dudes. We went auction maybe 8 years ago... We have a small keeper component to it as well. Can keep up to two players for one extra year at their auction price or one dollar if a free agent score. Def my favorite type of league now