Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

OFFICIAL: Election Night

Looks like they are evacuating a polling place in central Florida (Winter Park) due to bomb threats.

Getting drunk tonight. What an absolute embarrasment this election is for this country. Ill try to stay awake, just to see if Trump actually concedes

I was at the bar last night. All the "other" foreigners were excited and taking about the election. They were appalled that none of the Americans (maybe a dozen) voted.

We were mostly quiet. Nobody excited in the least.

The old lady is out of town . I'm grillin burgers and drinking G & T's.

Love Election night. :thumbsup:

Very disappointed in Megyn Kelly. She looks like a plastic mannequin. :thumbsdown:

Love Election night. :thumbsup:

Very disappointed in Megyn Kelly. She looks like a plastic mannequin. :thumbsdown:

That's my favorite look for her :wub:

That's my favorite look for her :wub:

On my 3rd drink, she's starting to get sexy now. :D

Looks like the Latinos are turning out in droves - bad news for Trump.

It's happening. The polls were clearly off. If Trump gets Florida, it's officially "0h " time for Hillary.

Trump with a slight lead in Florida.

Amendment 2 is clearly going to pass though. :thumbsup:

Amendment 1 (everyone should look this up, pretty focked up) looking like it is going to pass. :thumbsdown:

It's happening. The polls were clearly off. If Trump gets Florida, it's officially "0h ######" time for Hillary.

tilts to Clinton now

It's happening. The polls were clearly off. If Trump gets Florida, it's officially "0h ######" time for Hillary.

Better load up on that Trump-Aid, you're about to be sick.

Florida was 50%-49% last election. It'll come down to the wire

I thought she had no chance in FLA, but the demographics changed since last cycle, bigger Hispanic bloc now, mostly because a lot of Puerto Ricans moved there. Because PR is broke.

Florida was 50%-49% last election. It'll come down to the wire

Looks like Johnson will end up being the thorn in Trump's side right now.

I thought she had no chance in FLA, but the demographics changed since last cycle, bigger Hispanic bloc now, mostly because a lot of Puerto Ricans moved there. Because PR is broke.

err may have changed a little bit because of Trump

err may have changed a little bit because of Trump

Obama barely won FLA last time, after Romney insulted 75% of the state. I think the Hispanic turnout is a big factor.

It's one thing to have Latinos in Florida. It's another to have them actually turn out to vote... I told Jerry's but he didn't believe me... Trump may still win FLA, but if he loses - blame his mouth.

Only up by 28 votes according to NBC live coverage (in Trump's favor). Only counties not included in that is the pan handle (likely going Trump) and hickville in Central Florida.

Really glad I decided to vote Trump and not Johnson.

Easy, pal

agreed but big enough?

FLA is always tight, so an influx of likely democratic voters can be enough. Cruzer is right though, he could have thrown red meat to his base without being so polarizing towards Latinos. Sleeping dog.

FLA is always tight, so an influx of likely democratic voters can be enough. Cruzer is right though, he could have thrown red meat to his base without being so polarizing towards Latinos. Sleeping dog.

Yep, he could have been tough on immigration without using so many negative buzzwords.

Karl Rove has a huge boner right now over Florida. If this goes bad for Trump, Rove could have another epic meltdown. :popcorn: