Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

CNN breaking news!

You know, after the last few months of your posts, arguments, claims of objectivity and logic, I find your view of reality to be extremely warped. How do you think Fox would have reacted during if President Obama had thanked the a country for lowering gas prices while ignoring that the leadership of the country ordered the execution of a US resident?

US resident. Lol.

I think fatigue set in really quickly with Trump because he makes an ass of himself on such a routine basis. At this point its hard to be shocked when the president neglects to visit a veteran memorial on Vets Day since the same guy was having Twitter slays with the horsefaced hooker he docked without a rubber just a few months ago. I totally get that.

On the other hand I do think CNN gets worked into such a froth about Trumps daily asinine utterances that they forget to hit him where it hurts, all the broken campaign promises, the sh1t economy and trillion dollar deficits. Everyone knows hes a cowardly piece of dogsh1t. They should focus more on the terrible job he has done as POTUS.

I can agree with most of this. I guess it's all that 3D Chess the President is playing (raw dogging hookers, blaming the rain, his usual twitter meltdowns) that the public & media get easily distracted when real events(attempting to use the Justice Dept to get political enemies, making nice with dictators who are assassinating journalists) actually occur.

Historians will refer to this as the Age of the Short Attention Span.

I can agree with most of this. I guess it's all that 3D Chess the President is playing (raw dogging hookers, blaming the rain, his usual twitter meltdowns) that the public & media get easily distracted when real events(attempting to use the Justice Dept to get political enemies, making nice with dictators who are assassinating journalists) actually occur.

Lol. Honcho just accused Trump of using the justice department to go after political enemies. Wow. No shame in your game.

• Like 1

The people who voted for Trump knew hes a low character scumbag - hes been like that for 30 years. Thats not going to move the needle for many people, but CNN et al keep focusing his on the scandal of the day.

If the Democrats are going to win in 2020 it will be by attacking Trump for the weak economy, lack of a healthcare plan, failure to deliver an infrastructure bill, etc.

Trump can weather whatever scumbaggery scandal they dig up. I dont think he can offer a coherent governing philosophy. Hes not a leader or interested in policy.

Lol. Honcho just accused Trump of using the justice department to go after political enemies. Wow. No shame in your game.

This nonsense is being drummed up by CNN and sold to the salivating leftists. Everything CNN now reports is an exaggerated version of reality. I used to try to watch because I like to hear differing viewpoints, but CNN is now just impossible to tolerate.

This nonsense is being drummed up by CNN and sold to the salivating leftists. Everything CNN now reports is an exaggerated version of reality. I used to try to watch because I like to hear differing viewpoints, but CNN is now just impossible to tolerate.

its also projection, since CNN completely ignores the FACT that Obama did use his justice dept to go after a political opponent.

You should re-read your post line by line and ask yourself "do I really care about any of this or have I been programmed by the media to think this is important"

• Like 1

its also projection, since CNN completely ignores the FACT that Obama did use his justice dept to go after a political opponent.

Like spying on an opponent's presidential campaign and transition team based on focking opposition research?

Yeah, anyone parroting the "drumpf is targeting his opponents" line is too stupid to have a conversation with.

You should re-read your post line by line and ask yourself "do I really care about any of this or have I been programmed by the media to think this is important"

I don't need to spend anytime reflecting on the question of whether I care about the president wanting to use the Justice Department like his own private gestapo. I'm too busy pondering the thought that so many Americans don't seem to care about things like that anymore.

I don't need to spend anytime reflecting on the question of whether I care about the president wanting to use the Justice Department like his own private gestapo. I'm too busy pondering the thought that so many Americans don't seem to care about things like that anymore.

why do you care now ? What changed from when Obama did it?

why do you care now ? What changed from when Obama did it?

Look, you keep saying this, want to provide a little context. I have trouble keeping straight all your President Obama crimes.

Look, you keep saying this, want to provide a little context. I have trouble keeping straight all your President Obama crimes.

Quit embarrassing yourself Edited by Baker Boy

think state farm, geico, Prudential

What do they provide ?

Be better

(CNN)Former FBI Director James Comey asked American voters Sunday night to end Donald Trump's presidency with a "landslide" victory for his opponent in 2020.

"All of us should use every breath we have to make sure the lies stop on January 20, 2021," Comey told an audience at the 92nd Street Y on New York City's Upper East Side. He all but begged Democrats to set aside their ideological differences and nominate the person best suited to defeating Trump in an election.
"I understand the Democrats have important debates now over who their candidate should be," Comey told MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace, "but they have to win. They have to win."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/09/politics/james-comey-donald-trump-2020/index.html

So, noted, Comey has political bias, and should not be trusted, everything about our government is becoming more and more unpalatable....