Sign in to follow this  
naomi

Four 'heinous monsters'

Part of a Daily Mail headline and it's not hyperbole.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6195749/Four-arrested-plot-kidnap-child-county-fair-Walmart-sexually-torture-death.html

Always amazes me when people with purely twisted desires hook up with like minds. Usually there's two though, not four. They all had to have been sexually abused as kids themselves. I'd like to know from a criminology stand point the stories of their lives and what drugs they've used because :blink:

So much easier in the internet age. These four met on plentyofheinousmonsters.com. :thumbsup:

Wed like to trade them to Buffalo for three obese welfare leaches and Nathan Peterman.

Trying to figure out why the Brits are talking about this. They damn sure have enough of their own kind.

The Daily Mail has a UK page and a US page. I think a lot of the US page is kept up by "reporters" here.

Part of a Daily Mail headline and it's not hyperbole.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6195749/Four-arrested-plot-kidnap-child-county-fair-Walmart-sexually-torture-death.html

Always amazes me when people with purely twisted desires hook up with like minds. Usually there's two though, not four. They all had to have been sexually abused as kids themselves. I'd like to know from a criminology stand point the stories of their lives and what drugs they've used because :blink:

I know this didnt actually happen, but as a parent, its really difficult to read about their plans.

And youre right. One psycho, maybe bringing another lesser psycho along for the ride seems typical.

But quad monsters is unusual and sort of frightening.

Shoot them all. Ill provide the ammo.

I'll provide the gun and the gasoline to burn them alive before we shoot them!

I'll provide the gun and the gasoline to burn them alive before we shoot them!

Can we stab them first? :hyper:

Screw shooting them. These mother fockers need to be tortured to near death and then revived daily for the rest of their lives. Buttfocks like these don't deserve a clean death.

I know this didnt actually happen

Unfortunately to some degree it did. They were all abusing their own kids, the kids of others they were babysitting, and filming it.

These focks should not be killed, they should live long lives in constant agony in a publically accessible place where people can sh!t and spit on them while they suffer.

Screw shooting them. These mother fockers need to be tortured to near death and then revived daily for the rest of their lives. Buttfocks like these don't deserve a clean death.

That's good with Fred. :thumbsup: