Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Do you use plastic straws? Well you'd better stop ASAP! :mad:

There are a lot of disabled people that need straws to drink.

and people that wake up in the hospital with their jaw wired shut

Disney has some type of paper straw. didnt feel right in the mouth.

we all know what feels right in your mouth.

The saying "The straw that stirs the drink"

is forever ruined

Since reading this a few weeks ago I've been using even more straws

My mom died earlier this year... she kind of had a horder/end of the world thing going on towards the end. I'm good with straws for a couple of years at least. :headbanger:

This will go away as soon as the ghays complain. Don't they use straws for some disgusting thing?

I thought that was hamsters

Since reading this a few weeks ago I've been using even more straws

Focking transit to China via ocean up .0004 minutes

This will go away as soon as the ghays complain. Don't they use straws for some disgusting thing?

You would be referring to shrimping. That would be the practice of blowing a load in another mans rectum, and then using a straw to suck it back out and swallowing it.

One of my employees was talking about this loudly on the floor once. A customer overheard and complained. I had to suspend him.

I have a special cupboard filled with plastic straws (regular and the ones that bend) in case this ever goes full crazy. I would guess I have around 25k straws at this point and can't wait to sell them for $10 each. 

• Like 1

I saw something the other day about bamboo straws.  Not a bad idea imo.  I don't care which side you are on, single-use plastic is not good nor sustainable and as a species, we need to ween ourselves off of it.

I think everything recyclable should have a deposit but I also believe that the consumer should pay maybe .10 at time of purchase but only receive .05 when they return it.  The retailer shouldn't get stuck footing the bill to recycle.

The onus should be on the consumer.  Stop consuming so much if you don't want to pay the recycling deposit.

Dodger stadium converted to paper straws.

What gets me is 7/11 still has their huge red or green straws out for anyone to take as many as they want.  What makes them so special that they get to keep out free plastic straws and no one else?  Is there some high level politician somewhere that is a slurpee addict?

Last time I was in Calif many places had paper straws.  I didn't think they were all that bad really  

This is such a deflating topic

Went on vacation last week with the family.  My 16 year old son brought his own plastic straws because we were going to the Coast where they only have paper straws.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Went on vacation last week with the family.  My 16 year old son brought his own plastic straws because we were going to the Coast where they only have paper straws.  :lol:

Good job raising your son. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, fandandy said:

I saw something the other day about bamboo straws.  Not a bad idea imo.  I don't care which side you are on, single-use plastic is not good nor sustainable and as a species, we need to ween ourselves off of it.

Thank you for reminding me to go to dunks.

Are they still doing the paper straw thing? I remember that from 3-4 years ago but it seems like it went away.

2 hours ago, Reality said:

Because, of course they focking do... :doh:

As a country, we need to stop listening to the climate alarmists.  I don't think they've ever been right on anything.

4 hours ago, MDC said:

Are they still doing the paper straw thing? I remember that from 3-4 years ago but it seems like it went away.

I would call it more cardboard. Here is Masstopia of course they do. 

I am a no-straw guy, so it doesn't bother me as much. Women and gays use straws, 

I don't use straws. However, this outlawing of plastic straws is focking ridiculous. "Paper" straws are awful.

4 hours ago, edjr said:

I would call it more cardboard. Here is Masstopia of course they do. 

I am a no-straw guy, so it doesn't bother me as much. Women and gays use straws, 

What do you snort your blow through? I can't imagine using a paper straw to rip a line

I remember when they would put sandpaper on the top of terlets and would watch who is who.🤟🏿

15 hours ago, bostonlager said:

What do you snort your blow through? I can't imagine using a paper straw to rip a line

Bennies

Duh

When we would take kids to the zoo...there were no straws.   Id rather get rid of single use plastic bags like wal mart bags...everywhere...in the trees etc.

6 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Bennies

Duh

I hate using money. It’s dirty and will get stuck between the rolls. 

23 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Rolled up hundreds. C'mon man