Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Jacksonville at New England: AFC Conference Championship

Uncatchable, just a terrible call on every level. To be expected tho.

To be expected? I agree, just like the cheap shot against Gronk, the dback pushed Cooks out of bounds. Are you one of those refs like the pats at all costs people? Hahahaaa.

Big opening drive in the second half for JAX. I still think they need a defensive turnover to win , though.

All because of Gronk hit? Not buying it. That play happens once a game but you chose this to throw hissy fit

Cmon man. No fit at all. That hit was on purpose. Im a bears fan and would have bet Jax if forced to on this game. I just hate cheap football players and teams. Including N.O. back a couple years ago.

Cmon man. No fit at all. That hit was on purpose. Im a bears fan and would have bet Jax if forced to on this game. I just hate cheap football players and teams. Including N.O. back a couple years ago.

Bang bang play, welcome to football.

It was the right call obviously, but he didn’t launch himself per se. Not sure I would characterize it as dirty. Like I said, they were right to call a penalty, though.

If you hate cheap football why no hate for Gronk WWE move to that Buffalo player? At least this was in course of game. I call BS in your fake outrage and moral

Big opening drive in the second half for JAX. I still think they need a defensive turnover to win , though.

There it is...

That couldve been karma for Gronks own cheap shot.

That couldve been karma for Gronks own cheap shot.

He hates cheap football players except Gronk

If it was called a fumble on the field why was the whistle blown?

Down by contact? Recovered fumble then was touched while still on ground? :dunno:

He hates cheap football players except Gronk

I was only talking about that play. Is there a problem with that play being cheap?

I was only talking about that play. Is there a problem with that play being cheap?

You said players. Read your own damn posts

That last TD just ended the game. The networks got what they needed out of this game. They got people to hang on for a while to boost ad revenue. Nicely done. ;)

Like a script....????

If the Jags can't get 7 on this drive, Pats will take the lead on their next.

Yup and then Bortles will be forced to do more than dink and dunk.

1 penalty so far against NE

Is that all? Oh well, as if we didnt know how this was gonna end up? The good news is that this ensures I dont have to watch or deal with the Super Bowl this year. Be able to get up for work Monday and dont have to take a vacation day :D

Is that all? Oh well, as if we didnt know how this was gonna end up? The good news is that this ensures I dont have to watch or deal with the Super Bowl this year. Be able to get up for work Monday and dont have to take a vacation day :D

I just take PTO. I have like 287 hours in my bank for this year.

I just take PTO. I have like 287 hours in my bank for this year.

Yeah - thats an option too. But, Im not interested anyways. I cant see why anyone would watch the SB this year with NE in it again. Sure, Pats fans will but why bother otherwise? Boring now.

this game is over - it was over before it started. Just like the Super Bowl. Cmon, dont ya know how the script goes? ;)

Yeah, I am sure the Jags can get a convenient penalty to save them.

Wrong team