Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Jacksonville at New England: AFC Conference Championship

If you squint you can see the second shooter on the grassy knoll :shocking:

According to NFL Research, it was the fewest penalties called on one team in a playoff game since the 2011 AFC Championship when the Patriots had one penalty against the Ravens.

Shocking

According to NFL Research, it was the fewest penalties called on one team in a playoff game since the 2011 AFC Championship when the Patriots had one penalty against the Ravens.

Shocking

Cool. Good job Patriots. They needed to be disciplined today. It's what they do.

Experience > Inexperience. Jags will be back.

No question about it they will be back m

What about Bortles, do you think he's resign?

Shocking

Yeah I would agree, they did a good job.

It's what needed too be done.

And they did it.

Yeah I would agree, they did a good job.

It's what needed too be done.

And they did it.

Yep - hard not to against yet another worthless, lousy opponent. The NFL has to be embarrassed at how awful the quality of the league is right now. Jax had no business being in the Championship game at all. Hell, the entire AFC is a joke. The Pats are blessed to be having their run during such times of incompetency. Everytime there is resistance, aka The Ravens, Broncos or Colts(with manning) they suddenly arent automatic wins and they lose a good number of those games. Oh well.

Idk, you ask me Jax is a rather good team with about 2 pieces missing from being a juggernaut

Nope. Blake Bortles. There are like 5 good QBs in the NFL right now and 27 other teams that need a QB. The league has never been thinner on talent and teams that are "qualifying" for the playoffs are garbage for the most part. The Bills? Tennessee? Even the Chiefs are a joke. I think the Vikings suck too and just happened to be the lesser of crappy teams in the NFC. I just remember when the top teams were truly strong from top to bottom and really set the bar high. Now? The Pats have slightly above .500 talent yet have a cakewalk every year to the SB due to there being NO competiton whatsoever in the AFC. As we know, when there IS real competition the Pats do lose playoff games. Just saying.

• Like 1

This game turned when Jax had 55 seconds and 2 timeouts to go in the 1st half and Moron kneel'd on it.

Another coach playing not to lose against the Patriots.

Dum Dum Dum

• Like 1

I think it turn n 3rd and what 18 too go with ten min left in the game and the Jags up by ten.

And the Pats get the first down.

And just like the Super Bowl here they come.

I'm going too give them credit they once again came back and won.

And they even lost Gronk early.

This game turned when Jax had 55 seconds and 2 timeouts to go in the 1st half and Moron kneel'd on it.

Dum Dum Dum

NE always makes others teams look dumb. It happens all the time.

I think it turn n 3rd and what 18 too go with ten min left in the game and the Jags up by ten.

And the Pats get the first down.

And just like the Super Bowl here they come.

I'm going too give them credit they once again came back and won.

And they even lost Gronk early.

Yeah - same old story. They did have like 100 yards of BS pass interference calls on those great "drives". But, terrific. ;)

Just hope the NFL fixes a lot of stuff this offseason.

Yeah - same old story. They did have like 100 yards of BS pass interference calls on those great "drives". But, terrific. ;)

Jax def. had no discipline. They mugged all day. Every call was justified.

Shocking!!!

A Steeler fan blaming the refs, again and again and again...

Of course they were fine with them in the Super Bowl against the Seahawks...

Jax def. had no discipline. They mugged all day. Every call was justified.

Right - thats what it was. My bad. :dunno:

Steelers fan butt hurt, you don't say :lol:

• Like 1

Nope. Blake Bortles. There are like 5 good QBs in the NFL right now and 27 other teams that need a QB. The league has never been thinner on talent and teams that are "qualifying" for the playoffs are garbage for the most part. The Bills? Tennessee? Even the Chiefs are a joke. I think the Vikings suck too and just happened to be the lesser of crappy teams in the NFC. I just remember when the top teams were truly strong from top to bottom and really set the bar high. Now? The Pats have slightly above .500 talent yet have a cakewalk every year to the SB due to there being NO competiton whatsoever in the AFC. As we know, when there IS real competition the Pats do lose playoff games. Just saying.

They get 6 byes during the regular season. Once in a while they lose one of those. So they already have a head start on the rest of the conference. Then they outcoach teams who have way more talent. Gotta admire that.

Dum Dum Dum

On O they got conservative, including never throwing the guy that averaged 20 ypc. and was instrumental on the 1st 2 TDs. Corey Grant. He was on the field with Fournette and NE had no idea what to do. hen JAX quit doing it and started running Fournette up the gut on 1st down every series. Digging themselves a hole. Belicheck didn't have to do any adjusting. All he did as laugh at their stupidity.

On D, they were man to man in the 1st have and shut Brady down. They went zone in the 2nd half, taking a page from PITT D's book called 'How to be stupid defensively against Brady' He picked them apart like he has PIT for the past 1/2 decade. You never play zone against Brady.

The totally blew it like so many before them. It's incredible how every coach screws up against them and recently it's not at all about Belicheck adjusting. The teams adjust to phantom Belicheck adjustments. Gawd, he has to be laughing in his office about the rest of the leagues feeble coaches. He is so far above them that it's embarrassing.

That 3rd and long last play of the game the Patriots ran for a first down to seal the victory there was a hold, actually two holds on the same play not called allowing the runner to get outside and get the first down. Ruined the end of the game. I saw this happen live and found someone posted a video of it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4VrQJa2vgc

Jax had 6 penalties. 3 were pre-snap. The other 3 were:

1. Head to head on Gronkowski. Blatant defensless receiver.

2. D-back wraps his arm around the receiver's neck and pulls before the ball got there. Blatant penalty.

3. D-back pushes receiver out of bounds with ball in the air and it lands in bounds just beyond collision. Blatant.

Jax was the 4th most penalized team in football this year with the majority being on the defense.

Conclusion: The refs took it easy on the Jags actually given their very physical borderline illegal defensive style of play.

1. Head to head on Gronkowski. Blatent defensless receiver.

2. D-back wraps his arm around the receiver's neck and pulls before the ball got there. Blatent penalty.

3. D-back pushes receiver out of bounds with ball in the air and it lands in bounds just beyond collision. Blatent.

the word you're looking for is blatant.

the word you're looking for is blatant.

Most sentences have a word that begins with a capital letter. But I guess spelling is more important than grammar to you.

And yeah, sometimes I spell words wrong.

Most sentences have a word that begins with a capital letter. But I guess spelling is more important than grammar to you.

And yeah, sometimes I spell words wrong. And ironically enough I get paid over 125k per year to write designs and manage teams in a very literate work space. Go figure...

You were fine til you started tossing out salary info. Kinda dooshy

You were fine til you started tossing out salary info. Kinda dooshy

I'm still kind of fine. You missed a period.

I'm still kind of fine. You missed a period.

No the dooshy allegation is open ended until further notice.

You missed a comma after 'No'.

Its optional :angry:

And before you say it, my stupid phone wont post apostrophes! :mad:

Its optional :angry:

And before you say it, my stupid phone wont post apostrophes! :mad:

It's actually not optional given your sentence. And you missed another period after 'optional'.

Haha... I'm just having fun man. I removed the comment you didn't like. Who cares about money except for what FF produces for us anyway?

You missed a comma after 'No'.

I totally agree. It was a blatantly blatant mistake not having a comma in that sentence.

• Like 1

1. Head to head on Gronkowski. Blatant defensless receiver.

2. D-back wraps his arm around the receiver's neck and pulls before the ball got there. Blatant penalty.

3. D-back pushes receiver out of bounds with ball in the air and it lands in bounds just beyond collision. Blatant.

Jax was the 4th most penalized team in football this year with the majority being on the defense.

Conclusion: The refs took it easy on the Jags actually given their very physical borderline illegal defensive style of play.

The Gronk hit was AWESOME. The entire country clapped after that. Guy is a dirty player and deserves every cheap hit he gets. Hope hes out for the Super Bowl.

The Gronk hit was AWESOME. The entire country clapped after that. Guy is a dirty player and deserves every cheap hit he gets. Hope hes out for the Super Bowl.

Probably Jax best play of the game since taking him out was their only chance to win the game.

I'm pretty sure he will be back given the 2 weeks off.

That 3rd and long last play of the game the Patriots ran for a first down to seal the victory there was a hold, actually two holds on the same play not called allowing the runner to get outside and get the first down. Ruined the end of the game. I saw this happen live and found someone posted a video of it...

Like a punt, there is holding on every single run outside the box

The Gronk hit was AWESOME. The entire country clapped after that. Guy is a dirty player

:lol:

Curious. Has Gronkowski hurt guys on purpose like that? I just really don't know honestly.

Curious. Has Gronkowski hurt guys on purpose like that? I just really don't know honestly.

Suspended a game for a very dirty play

POS ^^^