Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Woman who just gave birth cut in half by elevator.......

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/08/21/mom-26-cut-in-half-when-elevator-reportedly-malfunctions-in-freak-accident.html

A mother who had just given birth to her third daughter was reportedly cut in half at a Spanish hospital Sunday when her stretcher became stuck between floors inside an elevator.
Rocio Cortes Nunez, 26, was being transported between the second and third floors of Our Lady of Valme Hospital in Seville when the incident occurred, according to news.com.au.

Expand / Collapse

"I'm a total wreck," Nunez's husband, Jose Gaspar, told ABC Sevilla. "This cannot continue. Today it has been Rocio, but tomorrow it could be another person."

David Gaspar, Nunez's brother-in-law, told Europa Press the family was "devastated," and Nunez's mom said she only found out her daughter had died when she heard there was an accident at the hospital and approached a staff member.
"I went to the information desk," Carmen Nunez said. "They told me that a girl had died, and then they confirmed that she was my daughter. What a cruel death she suffered."
Nunez had given birth to her daughter, Triana, via Caesarean section and was on her way to a maternity ward at the time of the incident, The Sun reported.
Nunez's stretcher was pushed on to the elevator -- which suddenly moved upwards before the stretcher was fully inside, trapping Nunez, whose head was reportedly stuck between the roof and the elevator frame.
Firefighters needed about two hours to reach Nunez's body, according to local reports.
Aside from Triana, Nunez leaves behind daughters Carmen, 5, and Rocio, 4, The Telegraph reported.

Would.................................either end. :ninja:

I'm torn

• Like 1

Guess they've never played Elevator Action.....if the thing starts to go down....you can still ride on the top.

Motherhood certainly has its ups and downs. :(

David Blaine is already in the basement trying to replicate

David Gaspar, Nunez's brother-in-law, told Europa Press the family was "devastated," but Nunez's mom said

that while a tragic loss to the entire family, she was still able to find God's great blessing amidst the tragedy.

"My beautiful daughter has gone to live with the Lord" she said. noting that it could have been much worse:

"At least my beautiful Rocio was not on the elevator with Ray Rice."