Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Donald Trump was Absolutely Right!

Actual series of Trump's Tweets. And boy, he couldn't have been a 'rightier' - Prescient, even!

Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again--just watch. He can do much better!

Lots of response to my Pattinson/Kristen Stewart reunion. She will cheat again--100 certain--am I ever wrong?

So many tweets & stories on Stewart/Pattinson Look, it doesn't matter-- the relationship will never be the same. It is permanently broken.

(from Mr. 3 marriages...)

Everyone knows I am right that Robert Pattinson should dump Kristen Stewart. In a couple of years, he will thank me. Be smart, Robert.

Robert Pattinson is putting on a good face for the release of Twilight. He took my advice on Kristen Stewart...I hope!

After Friday’s Twilight release, I hope Robert Pattinson will not be seen in public with Kristen--she will cheat on him again!

“Donald Trump Wishes Kristen Stewart A Happy Birthday” http://bit.ly/153E638 via @HollywoodLife

A tweet from 2012? Nice work.

like HP going back to the 1920s to tell us how good the yankees are

I mean, WTF? Dude's 70 years old - and obsessing about 'Twighlight'?

I"ve never seen more than 5 minutes of any of those movies - combined.

I had no idea who this chick was - until she showed up on SNL

I was like "why is she talking about Trump?"

- Turns out, because he was obsessed with her.

I can totally 'get' 'anybody but Hillary' - to an extent.

But what the hell? This guy is seriously effing nutz.

I mean, WTF? Dude's 70 years old - and obsessing about 'Twighlight'?

I"ve never seen more than 5 minutes of any of those movies - combined.

I had no idea who this chick was - until she showed up on SNL

I was like "why is she talking about Trump?"

- Turns out, because he was obsessed with her.

I can totally 'get' 'anybody but Hillary' - to an extent.

But what the hell? This guy is seriously effing nutz.

glee was your thing, how old are you ?

A tweet from 2012? Nice work.

like HP going back to the 1920s to tell us how good the yankees are

I figgered that's the best his cuck's could come up with.

Response:

You DO realize he ran for POTUS back then, right?

And even if he DIDN'T ? Hoestly, objectively - WTF? A 70 YO dude obsessing like that? Worse than a teenage girl? WTF?

Dude's a focking loon. No denying that.

I figgered that's the best his cuck's could come up with.

Response:

You DO realize he ran for POTUS back then, right?

And even if he DIDN'T ? Hoestly, objectively - WTF? A 70 YO dude obsessing like that? Worse than a teenage girl? WTF?

Dude's a focking loon. No denying that.

That's it let the Meltdown run through your ass. Let it flow.

Has POTUS weighed in (heftily) upon the whole Trailer Swift / Katy Perry feud?

I mean, never mind Palestine and Israel. - You realize Trump has tweeted more about Twilight than M.E. peace?

- And how his cucks have set the bar so ridiculously low, "at least his middle name ain't HUSSEIN y'all!"

wow.

Yeah, this is going to end well.

What kind of dude sits around all day looking this kind of sh!t up?

Focking creepy bro, creepy...

What kind of dude sits around all day looking this kind of sh!t up?

Focking creepy bro, creepy...

So you are defending Trump huh? And actually, there are scads of articles out there and they do the aggravation of his moronic tweets for us! Isn't that hAndy?

actually, you do sound pretty Trump like. More pissed off that his weird ass behavior is reported then at his actual weird ass behavior.

So you are defending Trump huh? And actually, there are scads of articles out there and they do the aggravation of his moronic tweets for us! Isn't that hAndy?

actually, you do sound pretty Trump like. More pissed off that his weird ass behavior is reported then at his actual weird ass behavior.

It's not nearly weird as eating dog.

Didn't read it, just saw the name Trump.

You're seriously unhinged, I'm not sure if it's a cry for help or not. Hopefully you do end up getting some help tho.

:dunno:

Didn't read it, just saw the name Trump.

You're seriously unhinged, I'm not sure if it's a cry for help or not. Hopefully you do end up getting some help tho.

funny, I never saw you get concerned about all the people obsessed with Obama for 8 years. Or don't you remember all of those threads? LOL

funny, I never saw you get concerned about all the people obsessed with Obama for 8 years. Or don't you remember all of those threads? LOL

Cool buddy, I think he really needs help tho..

meh. Just bored and having fun with an easy target. Did you feel like RP needed help? Or was he okay because his obsession was over a Democrat?

meh. Just bored and having fun with an easy target. Did you feel like RP needed help? Or was he okay because his obsession was over a Democrat?

Maybe, this thread was started by wiffle tho.

You seem a bit unhinged as well tho, so I'm not sure how beneficial this conversation can be..

Your boy Trump could use some serious Couch Time himself. LOL they actually caught him lying about being on the cover of time twice. He counted this magazine cover. Which means he's either thoroughly f****** delusional or a thorough f****** liar. Or both

Yeah, that's wjat you want for POTUS. Some guy who needs his ego constantly stroked even if it's a constant lie. Hws startin to make Kim Jong Hoon look well balanced.

Kind of funny, all the news networks are talking about it too. Well, except for Fox. So in Trump and realities mind the whole world is unhinged and they're the normal ones. LOL

And the guy before him ate dog. We keep electing some weirdos.

Maybe, this thread was started by wiffle tho.

You seem a bit unhinged as well tho, so I'm not sure how beneficial this conversation can be..

rofl. Sorry for backing you into a corner. I know I didn't really leave you an out. But for eight years we had to watch all you ass holes obsess with multiple obama threads every day. And I'm not just going to let it slide when you are a hypocritical piece of shlt and want to pretend that this board just started in November. Toodles

rofl. Sorry for backing you into a corner. I know I didn't really leave you an out. But for eight years we had to watch all you ass holes obsess with multiple obama threads every day. And I'm not just going to let it slide when you are a hypocritical piece of shlt and want to pretend that this board just started in November. Toodles

Its similar...but more desperate and sad when you guys do it.

You guys ever think about how old you'll be in seven and a half years? I always think that's fun to think about with you guys...just melting for 8 years

Its similar...but more desperate and sad when you guys do it.

You guys ever think about how old you'll be in seven and a half years? I always think that's fun to think about with you guys...just melting for 8 years

It's no more desperate and sad. I recall thread after thread after thread after thread. From the time Obama was elected until the time is two terms were over. That just wasn't sad to you because you hated him too. I'm surprised you're not bright enough to figure that out.

Relax Newbs, how many times have I pointed this out the guys like this is all they have. Oh no not another Trump thread!

Not a single one has bothered to say Jesus that Trump dude is weird. What the hell? And move on.

These guys literally have their own personal self-worth wrapped up in Trump. To acknowledge even the craziest s*** is mildly crazy is for them anathema. It would shrink the size of their metaphorical diicks.

Guys, it's okay to admit that a 70 year old man being obsessed on Twitter with the stars of Twilight is f****** weird.

It's not as weird as mating with a Forrest creature.

Relax Newbs, how many times have I pointed this out the guys like this is all they have. Oh no not another Trump thread!

Not a single one has bothered to say Jesus that Trump dude is weird. What the hell? And move on.

These guys literally have their own personal self-worth wrapped up in Trump. To acknowledge even the craziest s*** is mildly crazy is for them anathema. It would shrink the size of their metaphorical diicks.

Guys, it's okay to admit that a 70 year old man being obsessed on Twitter with the stars of Twilight is f****** weird.

That might have something to do with we are not paying nearly as much attention to that stuff as you are looking for it.

I mean I seriously think you look at his tweets Far more than anybody else. I couldn't even tell you what any of his last or latest tweets have been.

So I guess I'm not sure what it gets you digging up that kind of stuff. I guess in some weird way you're going to complain about how the left and Obama was treated for eight years on this board and then turn around and do the exact same thing gets you something? Knock yourself out I guess.

But it going to be a long 8 years. Try to pace yourself

Feel free to link the daily threads I started about Obama. You sound and act like somebody who is unhinged btw, the sheer volume of your posts each day clearly reflects that. Seek help buddy.

Feel free to link the daily threads I started about Obama. You sound and act like somebody who is unhinged btw, the sheer volume of your posts each day clearly reflects that. Seek help buddy.

LOL Called you out and you had nothing. Just as I thought. :wave:

Huh?

I said that RP started as many, or more, Obama threads than Wiff does Trump threads. And you love calling Wiff out and telling him he needs help. Challenged you to find one single post telling RP he posts too many Obama threads and that he should seek help. You failed. Because you know you didn't care. Because you're a hack. You don't care that Wiff is starting too many threads. You care about all the threads pointing out what a buffoon Trump is. Just wanted to make sure everyone realized that. Hope this helps. :wave:

I said that RP started as many, or more, Obama threads than Wiff does Trump threads. And you love calling Wiff out and telling him he needs help. Challenged you to find one single post telling RP he posts too many Obama threads and that he should seek help. You failed. Because you know you didn't care. Because you're a hack. You don't care that Wiff is starting too many threads. You care about all the threads pointing out what a buffoon Trump is. Just wanted to make sure everyone realized that. Hope this helps. :wave:

No, you said you all started threads, I asked you to prove it.

Links or stfu.

This is what I expected though, trying to have a conversation with a completely unhinged person. You've openly talked about assassinating a president, you guys seriously need help.

You get caught lying again. You insinuated Reality started Obama threads. You lie so much you can't keep track. Focus on your job.

This is what I expected though, trying to have a conversation with a completely unhinged person. You've openly talked about assassinating a president, you guys seriously need help.

I've never talked about assassinating anyone. I don't own a gun.

You get caught lying again. You insinuated Reality started Obama threads. You lie so much you can't keep track. Focus on your job.

Go do you window licks or put on your helmet or whatever retards do all day. :wave:

I've never talked about assassinating anyone

Strange thing to lie about but, this just further illustrates my point.

I'll give you a million bucks if you can find a post where I ever said I wanted to assassinate him or anyone else. A million bucks! And it should be an easy search. Big word. Rarely used. Go Fido! Fetch!

He can't keep the lies straight anymore.

He can't keep the lies straight anymore.

Offer stands for you too, freak. One million dollars. That'll be enough to pay for the therapy to get the uncle rapes out of your head. :wave: