Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

MFFL Official League rules

Commish - Moz

vice commish - Joc

Cost (NOTE: 2014 is free - this is based on 2015 and after)

100 dollars plus 7 for site dues. a person

Payouts...

2014 only

1-300

2-150

3-50

Division winners 50 each

2015 and after................

1-500

2-300

3-150

High point man - 50

Division winners - 100 each

Scoring

Passing

.25 per completion

1- per 25 yards

6-pa TD

2-2pt conversion

-1-int

Rushing

.1- per yard

6- TD from 49 yards or less

8- TD from 50 yards or more

2- 2 pt conversion

-1 - per fumble lost

Recieving

1- per reception

rest is same as above for Rushing

Kicking

3 points all FG’s 1- 39 yards
4 points all FGs 40 – 49 yards
6 points all FG’s 50 – 59 yards
10 points all FG’s 60 yards or more

Defense

Defense / Special Teams - 2 points for all interceptions
2 points for all fumble recoveries
1 point all sacks
1 pt block punt or kick
8 points for 50+ yard D/ST TD's - 6 points for TD’s shorter than 50.
20 points for a shutout
2-7 - 10 points

8-14 - 7 points

15-20 - 5 points
6 points for a safety

Line up's

QB

RB

WR

WR

WR

Flex (RB,WR,TE)

Flex (RB,WR,TE)

TE

K

D/ST

Schedule : Weeks 1- 13 will be the regular season

Week 14 will be the “Wild Card “ match ups ( Division winners receive bye ) – Match up will be #3 vs. #6 and #4 vs. #5
Week 15 Playoffs will be #1 vs the lowest advancing team and #2 vs the highest advancing Team
Week 16 - CHAMPIONSHIP

Waivers

- Blind bidding begins the Monday - 2 weeks after the draft.

-Blind bid waivers are ran every Tuesday at Midnight
- FCFS opens up for the first time right after week 1 BB waivers are processed.

-FCFS is open until kickoff of the first SUNDAY game (players from Thursday will be locked)

Trades

All trades are approved unless it's painfully obvious to Joc or myself.

Deadline for trades is the final whistle of the week 10 Monday night game

KEEPER RULES...

Each team is allowed a Free keeper at no cost

Each team is allowed a Transition player every other year begining this year 2014 who can be chosen from any player on their roster. But this comes at a cost of either a 1-4 round draft pick...... If the player you want to tag was taken in round 2 last year then you would lose your 2nd round pick - round 3 same then your 3rd rounder. If the player you want to tag was a waiver pick up then you lose your 4th rounder.

Tie breakers for Playoff

1- HTH

2- Points scored

3- Divison record

4- number of times you have banged Joc's wife ( I win this by the way .............even if I am against Joc himself-- sorry man :( )

Kudos, moz. Really good to have an official set of rules in writing. Step in the right direction.

#4 On the tiebreak rule...

Dated 2 years and have been married for 17. I'm pretty sure I've banged her the most. Now maybe 2nd and 3rd place might be in fierce competition with 5 & 6 times respectively - - But not enough to catch up to 19 years :banana:

#4 On the tiebreak rule...

Dated 2 years and have been married for 17. I'm pretty sure I've banged her the most. Now maybe 2nd and 3rd place might be in fierce competition with 5 & 6 times respectively - - But not enough to catch up to 19 years :banana:

No worries man you do a great job as the father of my kids. Keep it up man :thumbsup:

How does the draft work? Serpentine from begining to end? Done in one night or on here over a period of weeks? How many players? Limits on player posistions? TE optional? Does Mikey monitor us for being mean to others? Who are the teams that I have to watch out for as far as drafting skills? TIA

How does the draft work? Serpentine from begining to end? Done in one night or on here over a period of weeks? How many players? Limits on player posistions? TE optional? Does Mikey monitor us for being mean to others? Who are the teams that I have to watch out for as far as drafting skills? TIA

Bump.

It's a LONG draft over a period of weeks -- yes it's a snake. We draft 20 slots. No limits. TE is required to start buty if you don;t want to draft one I guess go for it :dunno: No I am the Fuhner here :mad: The only ones that were good left -- youre all good man

YES WE MUST DRAFT A KICKER AND DEFENSE IN THE ORIGINAL DRAFT.

When the waiver wire opens up week #1 after the draft - YES YOU MAY DROP your kicker and defense if you want to load up on possession players. Every year owners do this. Several owners have failed to fill that possession week #1 b/c of the jacked up ww rules weeks #1. You just better have a kicker and defense on your roster 2 weeks out :ninja: - - - (ps I learned the hard way - my fault 100%).

It's a LONG draft over a period of weeks -- yes it's a snake. We draft 20 slots. No limits. TE is required to start buty if you don;t want to draft one I guess go for it :dunno: No I am the Fuhner here :mad: The only ones that were good left -- youre all good man

Thanks.